Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ugh, bald default model MC is a big no from me. You have to at least spring for some hair even if aren't good at making male character models. The MC is half of most every sex scene, he can't be an afterthought.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest what we can assume is a full head of hair that you have. Oh, and hopefully you'll be cueball bald by the time you're 30 and maybe that stance will change. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that baldies hater better stay away from talothral's space games since huge majority of cast are balds incl. mc.

if 1 bald guy cause that reaction then some bald guys and near all femmes being bald would cause him a stroke.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's not how incest works...
well m-d is incest too not just f-d or s-m (or f-s if game is gay game) and since patreon is again marching against incest better not to have any kind incest.

even stepfather and stepdaughter is incest even there's no bloodrelation.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
well m-d is incest too not just f-d or s-m (or f-s if game is gay game) and since patreon is again marching against incest better not to have any kind incest.

even stepfather and stepdaughter is incest even there's no bloodrelation.
They don't have sex though... Or do anything sexual... So there's no incest. Hence me saying that's not how incest works. Unless the latest update which I've yet to play drastically changes the story.
Still I fail to see how that has any relevance to a Harem at all in any shape or form.

Also no... again that's not how incest works, it requires a blood relation.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They don't have sex though... Or do anything sexual... So there's no incest. Hence me saying that's not how incest works. Unless the latest update which I've yet to play drastically changes the story.
Still I fail to see how that has any relevance to a Harem at all in any shape or form.

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I think the issue here is that Patreon might pitch a fit about a mother and daughter being in a sexual situation together even if they aren't having sex with each other. A FFM situation, for example: (something like: the mother gets eaten out while the daughter rides the MC cowgirl style)

Who knows these days though with how picky they're being.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Depends which country you live in. In some it's illegal for blood relations, in others it's not.

In some they tightened the laws to make it not just blood relations. You are considered related (by parental marriage) to a step-sister. In some countries, that's enough for it to qualify.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Depends which country you live in. In some it's illegal for blood relations, in others it's not.

In some they tightened the laws to make it not just blood relations. You are considered related (by parental marriage) to a step-sister. In some countries, that's enough for it to qualify.
There are places in the US where there doesn't have to be a blood relation as well. Hell, last I looked there were still a couple states where having sex with anyone to whom you're not married is theoretically a felony.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well...that made me lose complete interest on the game...that's poly shit...
Ignore that comment, it's not true. So far, the only one doing the fucking, is the MC. There aren't any lesbian scenes and I doubt there will be. I don't know the dev's plans, obviously, but I haven't seen any indication that the girls are going to start fucking each other.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Adored by the Devil [v0.7] [Empiric] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [405 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [401 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

20241111111111111111.jpg

Hi, can you please tell me if there's a way to shrink these fonts a little bit, I think they're too big and it's very distracting from the graphic experience when you play!

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice game, with beautiful female models and good animations(y) Downside, missing sounds, moans during scenes :)

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes