Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I haven't started this yet, even though I'm repping the lil devil girl, she's the only reason I dl'd this. Is she an actual romance option or are we forced to be with someone else, or have a harem?
She is more like a pet we play with. Literally. Headpats and stuff. She behaves like a cross between a child and your pet dog. So.. it's kinda weird. No, we don't sex her. Harem is yes.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
She is more like a pet we play with. Literally. Headpats and stuff. She behaves like a cross between a child and your pet dog. So.. it's kinda weird. No, we don't sex her. Harem is yes.
Well, shit. Not what I was hoping to read. Thanks for the info.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well i do hope the "yet" part will only become "now" when she mentally matures into at least to a teenager's level because currently she is around 7 or 8 and only physically appears older than that.

Reactions: KingKraven

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Well i do hope the "yet" part will only become "now" when she mentally matures into at least to a teenager's level because currently she is around 7 or 8 and only physically appears older than that.
Yeah, but I'm also not a huge harem fan. I play a few games where it's 'all or nothing', but it's not my modus operandi.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, but I'm also not a huge harem fan. I play a few games where it's 'all or nothing', but it's not my modus operandi.
You don't have to harem, actually. It seemed to me you can say no to everyone. I obviously haremed so can't confirm how that plays out but i saw the option to turn down all of them. Kinda curious now how that plays out :sneaky:

Reactions: KingKraven

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
You don't have to harem, actually. It seemed to me you can say no to everyone. I obviously haremed so can't confirm how that plays out but i saw the option to turn down all of them. Kinda curious now how that plays out :sneaky:
That might put a damper on the lil devil though. Hopefully the dev can give me some info on all of it. But that might be spoiler territory.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just a heads up, I opened the multimod out of curiosity because of the changes I did and it slightly breaks the game, not in any major way, just the MC's icons are fucked in first part of the game and the menu choices are a bit bricked with the tooltips on hover up.
I'll fix it in a bit, cause it's kinda on me, but just so you guys know.

*Fixed the multimod, as I mentioned earlier, the choices now need empty brackets., so I updated the story1 through 3 to have them or if there is a tooltip I did add it.
(To whoever does the mods, you can use the function yourself, whatever you type into the brackets will be displayed on hover up over the choice as a tooltip. If the brackets are empty, nothing is displayed, if there are no brackets, the game just fetches the choice itself.

Also I did change the MC's icons, because of the hair and beard, so the multimod was fetching the new icons in the first part of the game instead of the bald ones, so I fixed that.

DarkAssassin please update your post when you got time, sorry about this. :oops:

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Adored by the Devil [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 254mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
why? this isn't incest game.
I mean, why not? Where the heart is isn't incest, but someone made a patch for that also. I tried the patch for it, but it made no fuckin sense. So, when I start this one, I'll try the patch also.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes