Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nah, I've seen some flagrant comments be said multiple times in topics with no repercussions.

That comment was light af and you know it.

But carry on :BootyTime:
Yeash, true.. But it's unusual how some comments are allowed even though they are clearly trolling and others are deleted instantly as "off-topic". I guess it depends on which mod looks at it and if they like the poster or not, lol...

Nov 29, 2022
Adored by the Devil [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 254mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Maybe it's just me but I haven't been able to download from mixdrop in a while. I just get endless pop-ups and even turning off adblock doesn't do anything

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i know that but when i looked mod was and still is from last thursday.
It is. But that is just some oddity with the timestamp. When you dl the mod and check the dates of the files, the relevant two are from today. So it was updated.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
whole string of errors starting with when Sis and Sasha are on the ohone and Sasha says Anna is back.

"Sayer A is not defined" common to a series of "Exception has occurred" errors.

multi-mod and incest patch are installed...so not sure if that is the cause or not

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
whole string of errors starting with when Sis and Sasha are on the ohone and Sasha says Anna is back.

"Sayer A is not defined" common to a series of "Exception has occurred" errors.

multi-mod and incest patch are installed...so not sure if that is the cause or not
Well, if you go to the game subfolder and open characters.rpy, under main characters after Zuri the last entry should be
Code:
define a = Character("Anna", color="76318F", image="icon_anna")
If there isn't that line, either whoever made the patch screwed up, or you are using outdated version.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK TY...that line is not there. I'm going to redownload (had already deleted the zip files, the main game, the multi-mod and the i-patch. doa reinstall and see if that line is there, checking after each installation step....see where it disappears.

all 3 indicate Ver 0.6 so, should be good in that regard

base game file: line is there
reinstalled the multi-mod and I-patch...line is still there. Had copied old save folder, pasted it back in, and seems to be working now. No idea how that line got wiped but...that was the issue. TYVM!

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Mc and Lilith mature together! Mc grows a beard Lilith grows a beard woohooo!

waitwait that.. that doesn't sound right

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes