Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No sex scene with Katherine ? :cry:
No, I think there will be significant wait before that happens. "Landlady" content is always delayed. Prior to ep6 release it was stated she would go on a trip so I knew there was definitely no chance anyway. I thought perhaps we would get some fun with Emily since MC was tasked with solo babysitting duty with her, but nope. a brief swim and that was it. Not even a platonic date night or change of clothes peek. Zero nudes. :cautious:
Seems we are relegated to Miu and Vivienne for the near future. The two I have least amount of interest in get most of the action. :HideThePain:
The policewoman is an improvement, but it is still like getting veggie sandwich when you want ginger steak.

Reactions: August2015

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You didn't mention next update, you said significant wait. You also didn't say full sex, you were referring to a sex scene. :cautious:

Eeeeither way.. there won't be a significant wait before sex scene with Kate is all I'll say.
I would say there has already been a significant wait. Over 1 year in production and nothing much to speak of with quartet of gingers (main trio and Lilith, the group I would wager most people are wanting).
When most people say sex they mean sex, not a clothed handjob imo, but we take what we can get I suppose.
Tjob or Bjob would certainly be nice, but I have played too many AVNs to not be jaded by the normal slow incremental progression of fun time that we see so often.

Reactions: floppytownpro

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Just found this game and played it, and I'm finding it very good! Definitely on my watchlist.

I'll say though... I'd prefer if it wasn't animated. Don't get me wrong, I really like and even prefer animated games, but the animation needs to be good. If it is, it takes the whole game to a higher level. But the animations in this one are quite subpar, to the point that I'd prefer if they were either static or "slide animations".

The images themselves are drop-dead gorgeous though, and that's a massive plus. If the animation quality was up there with the likes of "The Seven Realms" more more recent updates, or "No More Money", I'd see this game rise easily to one of the top games on the site. The premise is cool, the characters are great, MC isn't a pushover, LIs of several flavors (some of which I dislike, like the super-boobed milf) with none of them being obligatory.

It's pretty great really. Eagerly waiting for updates. Hoping to get more Lilith soon. There can never be enough Lilith. Also hoping her mouth isn't like Mileena's and her voice isn't like a Cthullian horrorshow, just sayin'.

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Maaaan, this is going to be a hard choice...

One of the daughters/sisters oooooor Lilith...

Hope patreons pay enough so that we get a real harem ending:D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't listen to this man! Give me your money and all your dreams and wishes will be fulfilled!

You have got yourself a deal god sir!!
And if I might add - FINALLY!
It is time to turn it into a quality game.

Is 5K bucks (for the start) enough to turn this into a proper gay futa game with hard ntr?
Cant wait to see beta-mc being fucked by futa-lolis and being pegged by those hot big-boobed chicks:love:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You have got yourself a deal god sir!!
And if I might add - FINALLY!
It is time to turn it into a quality game.

Is 5K bucks (for the start) enough to turn this into a proper gay futa game with hard ntr?
Cant wait to see beta-mc being fucked by futa-lolis and being pegged by those hot big-boobed chicks:love:
Add another 1k on top and I'll make them all furries too!

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
patrons can pay as much they want but if dev doesn't want harem then won't happen.
Well of course but if enough paying ppl would like to see it in a reasonable way, why not implement it? I think it could fall unter constructive criticism.:censored:

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes