Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
As mentioned in the patreon post, it's not a full update, it's what I would've wanted to have in the last update and a bit. I intended to end the last update right before Lilith removes her mask. So instead I just released the full scene and a bit after that now when it's done, that's why it's so short.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
As mentioned in the patreon post, it's not a full update, it's what I would've wanted to have in the last update and a bit. I intended to end the last update right before Lilith removes her mask. So instead I just released the full scene and a bit after that now when it's done, that's why it's so short.
God bless you. And give us more Lilith. I play this game only for her.

Good luck!

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
wow that update was shorter than the rest were if i would of known it was going to be that short i would of waited a few update so it would be bigger but thanks for the update and look forward to more(y):cool::coffee:
It seems to be a new trends. I see a lot of games getting real mini-updates that makes you wonder, wft why ?
And even funnier, people start screaming for updated Mod without even trying the update.
Read the changelog first, than decide to download.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It seems to be a new trends. I see a lot of games getting real mini-updates that makes you wonder, wft why ?
And even funnier, people start screaming for updated Mod without even trying the update.
Read the changelog first, than decide to download.
Along with Android and compressed hehe.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
even cancel their Patreon subscription. disappointing update.
are you really fucking here complaining about the length of an update on a pirate site? If you're a supporter then go complain to the dev, otherwise shut up

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Usually I don't comment on things I don't like because I think "to each their own" and focus on the ones I like but, this "game" felt like a bug on the windshield... not something you care much but not desirable.

Usually when the characters are good looking you can imagine the rest so I downloaded it even though it doesn't have any hardcore tags in genre.
For my surprise, it doesn't even have a moment of excitement.
I didn't even reach for the lub.
Its like 2 and half good looking girls and a bunch of filler characters.
Things just happen. No setup for desire.

It wasted my time a little.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Not an update, part of the next update released early. You'd know that if you actually were subscribed, but since nobody even cancelled their subscription since I released it on Patreon, I'll just call you out on your bullshit.

Nice try though. (y)

if it hurt kkkkkkkkkkkkkk F.
update garbage and garbage ready

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Usually I don't comment on things I don't like because I think "to each their own" and focus on the ones I like but, this "game" felt like a bug on the windshield... not something you care much but not desirable.

Usually when the characters are good looking you can imagine the rest so I downloaded it even though it doesn't have any hardcore tags in genre.
For my surprise, it doesn't even have a moment of excitement.
I didn't even reach for the lub.
Its like 2 and half good looking girls and a bunch of filler characters.
Things just happen. No setup for desire.

It wasted my time a little.
Noted.

I actually enjoy the story very much and just wanna see how it all turns out. For 'excitement', I've rarely had the hots for a video game character as much as for the vampire lady. This may not be a nonstop fuckfest like some other stuff you can find on this site, but it has actually intelligent writing and dialogue that doesn't make your brain shut off after you've read more than half a sentence.

So, different cups of tea and all that. Byeee. o/

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes