Apr 20, 2021
Noted.

I actually enjoy the story very much and just wanna see how it all turns out. For 'excitement', I've rarely had the hots for a video game character as much as for the vampire lady. This may not be a nonstop fuckfest like some other stuff you can find on this site, but it has actually intelligent writing and dialogue that doesn't make your brain shut off after you've read more than half a sentence.

So, different cups of tea and all that. Byeee. o/
Don't forget the ever popular sexual assault of sleeping friends and family members...

if the greatest movie ever made was released then watched in 10-15 minute chunks, each release wouldn't be equally entertaining. I am as perplexed by that expectation as I am by the folks that seem to miss the difference that they are playing, as the protagonist, in a contained story rather than the belief that they, themselves, are the protagonist. Not once in the week or two it took to read did my 12 year old self think Frodo was me. I guess that's why there are so may psychotropics available. ;)

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I just found this one, which surprised me as I supported the previous game.

i'm probably only about halfway into the first updates content, but really like all the characters so far. Lilith is just too damn cute, but I guess thats the point. looking forward to getting time to catch up to current.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Don't forget the ever popular sexual assault of sleeping friends and family members...
Tbh, I have nothing against that, although there sure seems to be a bit too excessive supply of it at times. Those games still can have their merits too, and I've enjoyed my fair share of them. There are different tastes and a plethora of media here to suit pretty much everyone. What I can't stand is people that think their tastes and ways of seeing things are the only valid ones and have to yap about it. That guy obviously was looking for a quick fap. Nothing wrong about that, but when this wasn't for him and he didn't have constructive criticism to share, he should've just silently moved on.

Reactions: El Tanque

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok wow. Love the game so far. The renders are excellent and the story is interesting enough for me. I actually sighed out loud when the update ended lol. Looking forward to more amazing scenes with the girls.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The game is great, but I would like to understand more about demons and other creatures. Who has what powers, where are the limits of magic in this game, who why the protagonist just fights with his fists with demons. I mean, this whole magic system feels raw and incomprehensible.

Naruto6

Mar 7, 2019
Adored by the Devil [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 254mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update is needed please.

Azure88

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry but this update was terrible, almost no content.
It generally helps to read about a page or so back before commenting...you'll see that this wasn't released as a full update.

The dev commented "As mentioned in the patreon post, it's not a full update, it's what I would've wanted to have in the last update and a bit. I intended to end the last update right before Lilith removes her mask. So instead I just released the full scene and a bit after that now when it's done, that's why it's so short. "

Reactions: elbo911
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes