Dukester1979

Dec 27, 2019
Got a lot of error messages in the update (warehouse) area??? Is it a problem with the incest patch or a bad update??? Made a fresh start, but the errors remain... someone an idea other than reinstall without i-patch??

Okay Delete and fresh Install it is :)

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Got a lot of error messages in the update (warehouse) area??? Is it a problem with the incest patch or a bad update??? Made a fresh start, but the errors remain... someone an idea other than reinstall without i-patch??
The patch is not made by the dev, it was made by someone who played the game... so there is always the chance of it breaking your game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just delete it and restart.

Also, this is far better without the patch...patch in this really makes zero sense and will make even less sense going forward. This is not a VN designed to be incest but isn't cos 'reasons'.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you dl full game or update only? if latter then try with full.

Just delete it and restart.

Also, this is far better without the patch...patch in this really makes zero sense and will make even less sense going forward. This is not a VN designed to be incest but isn't cos 'reasons'.
i have been saying that ic-patch is useless on this and only result has been facepalms.

• Angry
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
did you dl full game or update only? if latter then try with full.

i have been saying that ic-patch is useless on this and only result has been facepalms.
I tried facepalming you just now since I wanted to be the first on the bandwagon, but they changed it to this angry bullshit. It's just not the same man. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you're right, the patch doesn't make much sense on this one. In fact if memory serves it broke some relationship stuff like 2 updates ago and I ended up with a mother-sister or some shit. It was weird. :sneaky:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Adored by the Devil [v0.6.3] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 397mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Jan 17, 2021
Seriously though, does anyone know if the I-patch listed works for versions beyond just the 6.0 it lists? Doesn't seem like it's been updated in a year.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seriously though, does anyone know if the I-patch listed works for versions beyond just the 6.0 it lists? Doesn't seem like it's been updated in a year.
don't use it since it can break the game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes