cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was made by a dumb ass, there is NO incest in the game, it makes no sense even using it, I tried it and it was stupid.
not that it hasn't been said 20 or so of times but still some can't be helped (incest or no play).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dev needs to request control of the thread an then remove it period, it makes no sense to have it when using it makes no sense.
won't stop ic-patch, if not linked in op then posted to thread.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The dev needs to request control of the thread an then remove it period, it makes no sense to have it when using it makes no sense.
won't stop ic-patch, if not linked in op then posted to thread.
As cxx said, there's no stoppin an ipatch. Look at Cheeky's game. That patch has been floatin around for years and makes no fuckin sense. Tried it once and it breaks the story. It doesn't matter to the hardcore incest crowd. They just want it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Any idea what Model and skin texture was used for Miu? i'm especially interested in the skin texture.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Any idea what Model and skin texture was used for Miu? i'm especially interested in the skin texture.
Body and head morph I made myself, the skin texture is very heavily modified translucency base texture. Normal maps I don't remember I blended it from some asian character over a different set of maps, my folders are a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: quinfax and cxx

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Body and head morph I made myself, the skin texture is very heavily modified translucency base texture. Normal maps I don't remember I blended it from some asian character over a different set of maps, my folders are a mess.
Dam, its so heavily modified that i might as well use any skin texture :ROFLMAO: .Was looking for some more pale skin textures.
Thanks for answering

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Dam, its so heavily modified that i might as well use any skin texture :ROFLMAO: .Was looking for some more pale skin textures.
Thanks for answering
Well.. yes. What you might want to do is to slightly correct it yourself, it's not hard to do. I do it for most skin textures. Just make a copy of the originals and apply the same changes to all the skin surfaces.
Without going into much detail, for pale skins, most textures daz vendors make are too redish, to correct for that, the very simplest way is to add saturation layer, go to red and bring it down a bit, then you can reduce the overall saturation also.
Use the translucency maps, they are usually brighter from get go (the SSS ones).
Put them as both base and translucency map when you are done and reduce translucency weight (Miu is at 60%, you might want to play with the translucency color itself to correct the tone a bit, again Miu's a slight greenish tint not at 100% bright.)

It's a good thing to learn if you are using daz as really most skin textures require some type of correcting or change to suit your characters better.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I choose to believe that is milk, other wise that can only be from dozens of men.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes