Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly, that's her way of sleeping. Lying down is uncomfortable and even life-threatening with those two humongous things.

If your milk looks anything like that, I recommend replacing your refrigerator immediately.

I challenge every man on this site to try to draw such well-defined lines with their man's juice.
Obviously, those were made with one of these:

squeeze bottle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PBS666

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL-DR from the patreon post:
Update right before I make a switch to a new PC, to keep the downtime to minimum. There are some technical issues with the table I ordered, once resolved I'm ordering PC parts. Hopefully within next few weeks.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
One question Empiric why is sasha on the talking img with haired and on the squences red haired?
View attachment 3386000
Because I'm lazy and she's going to change hair color a bit throughout the game, as in the poll there were a lot of close colors on top, so I figured it suits her personality too. So instead of having multitudes of icons with each hair color, I figured I'd just do one universal.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
“Empiric” your game is very good.
I like to discover with each update the rest of the story which teaches us a little more about the past life of the MC and the development of the main story.
Thank you for inventing such a game in which I have a lot of fun every time I play it.
Good luck in the development of the game "Empiric".

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I like to discover with each update the rest of the story which teaches us a little more about the past life of the MC
When he was younger he didn't have pussy and had parents. He is older now, bald and traded his parents for pussy.

My headcanon.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and cxx

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Experimenting with the animations a bit before the new PC, this is 48 frames. Once I have the new PC, I'll be tripling that and add a bit of a recoil on the way back too. Which should result in much smoother animations in the future updates. :)
So there should be a lot of improvement going forward with the animations hopefully, it's one of the aspects of the game that was most lacking.

NSFW:

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Experimenting with the animations a bit before the new PC, this is 48 frames. Once I have the new PC, I'll be tripling that and add a bit of a recoil on the way back too. Which should result in much smoother animations in the future updates. :)
So there should be a lot of improvement going forward with the animations hopefully, it's one of the aspects of the game that was most lacking.

NSFW: Mega
looks good, can`t wait to see the improved animations in the future
kudos for the game and keep up the good work, can`t w8 for the new update

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018

NSFW: Mega
Now I have to ask: Will this scene be part of the next update?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes