El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It generally helps to read about a page or so back before commenting...you'll see that this wasn't released as a full update.

The dev commented "As mentioned in the patreon post, it's not a full update, it's what I would've wanted to have in the last update and a bit. I intended to end the last update right before Lilith removes her mask. So instead I just released the full scene and a bit after that now when it's done, that's why it's so short. "
Good for the dev!(y) this "add-on" served its purpose, I hated that cliffhanger in the last update.:cool:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The game is great, but I would like to understand more about demons and other creatures. Who has what powers, where are the limits of magic in this game, who why the protagonist just fights with his fists with demons. I mean, this whole magic system feels raw and incomprehensible.
Agreed. Unless I've forgotten, theres really no explanation about how strong a demon is. Why one doesn't have horns. How weak or strong that makes them if they have or dont have horns. How strong is a vampire in comparison to a demon. You don't really get a sense of how strong the MC is or not and there's no tension in a scene if a new character shows up and you have zero idea if you should feel "oh shit this isn't good" or "nice, about to see a beat down by the MC".

Hell, the MC gets stabbed through the heart with a piece of metal but you have no idea how you should react to it. Don't get me wrong, the story is interesting enough so far but it's small details like that that really help flesh out a story you're trying to tell.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
not gonna lie, the update (in the warehouse) is disappointing, story-wise and scene wise.

I meant the way mc coming in with such confidence, and suddenly get beat down for no reason, he (almost) died, and needs to be unsealed to save his life and reach his full potential, felt forced.

__b

Mar 4, 2020
It generally helps to read about a page or so back before commenting...you'll see that this wasn't released as a full update.

The dev commented "As mentioned in the patreon post, it's not a full update, it's what I would've wanted to have in the last update and a bit. I intended to end the last update right before Lilith removes her mask. So instead I just released the full scene and a bit after that now when it's done, that's why it's so short. "
Fair but why even release this?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Fair but why even release this?
Is this a rhetorical question, or am I supposed to explain again that I released it on patreon so people who care for the story could see the story important part of the next update that was supposed to be in the last one and those who didn't would just wait for the full thing. While I asked the ones who did play it to not spoil anything and to not post any images out of context. And somehow, nobody on patreon in the comments complained about the length, fully comprehending what they were downloading from the description, as I expected from well-informed adults who are capable of making these types of choices for themselves.
Now I understand this is completely my fault, I should've expected it to get released on a pirate site and I should've expected that people there wouldn't read anything written in the changelog or by me in like five messages already and just hit download, expecting a full update and then be outraged by its length.
You have my complete apology, I wronged you, and every one like you. I've taken multiple minutes of your precious life, minutes nobody will ever give back. It's a tragedy, but we will have to try to be strong and move on and learn to live with it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Short but sweet, certainly did not see that coming.
The mask needs to stay off permanently though, she is cute.

__b

Mar 4, 2020
Is this a rhetorical question, or am I supposed to explain again that I released it on patreon so people who care for the story could see the story important part of the next update that was supposed to be in the last one and those who didn't would just wait for the full thing. While I asked the ones who did play it to not spoil anything and to not post any images out of context. And somehow, nobody on patreon in the comments complained about the length, fully comprehending what they were downloading from the description, as I expected from well-informed adults who are capable of making these types of choices for themselves.
Now I understand this is completely my fault, I should've expected it to get released on a pirate site and I should've expected that people there wouldn't read anything written in the changelog or by me in like five messages already and just hit download, expecting a full update and then be outraged by its length.
You have my complete apology, I wronged you, and every one like you. I've taken multiple minutes of your precious life, minutes nobody will ever give back. It's a tragedy, but we will have to try to be strong and move on and learn to live with it.
I am not going to read things written pages ago. I just played the game and read the changelog which said "Story-only update (no sexual content)" and I thought wtf is the purpose of this release. I am not upset because I "wasted time" or anything like that. This just seems like a nonsensical thing to do since, as far as I know, you have never done a release like this. Why not release this together with the next update instead? Ultimately it's your decision but it's just weird to me.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And this is why the staff removed the facepalm emote....I wonder how many of the 2115 reactions were exactly those...

• Red Heart
Reactions: elbo911

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
And this is why the staff removed the facepalm emote....I wonder how many of the 2115 reactions were exactly those...
I've always wondered why the facepalm would "count" as positive towards your reaction "score". You'd think it would be a negative and take away from your total in a more reddit karma type of way. :unsure:

...then again, considering what the vast majority of redditors are like, maybe it's a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Maviarab

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
I don't have the opportunity to support you right now, but I just want to tell you that I liked the update. You are making a great game. I will wait for the next updates
( sorry for my English )

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes