3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Markkiss

Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone know a way of saving the animations we make? Seems like a real missed opportunity if there's no way to do it.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know a way of saving the animations we make? Seems like a real missed opportunity if there's no way to do it.
No but supposedly the latest update 0.6.2 made animating/posing easier, though it doesn't say how.
I also swear I read something from the dev as a reply or something, that they will try to add saving scenes in some way or another, but that it was difficult or something and would be a while.

Unfortunately, we haven't found any heroes willing to get this thread updated for us.

GordonNick

Apr 19, 2022
V0.6.2 Crack

Here is the crack for V0.6.2, I reused the code from TJ888's crack, and made it compatible with the new version, so please still credit TJ888 for his work.

You can download the game with the crack already added here:
or alternatively if you have the game already downloaded, you can just download the crack and add it yourself.

Please note that Multiplayer does not work. I'm still looking into it, but as of now this crack is only SinglePlayer.

Let me know if there is any issues and I'll try my best to fix it.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
V0.6.2 Crack

Here is the crack for V0.6.2, I reused the code from TJ888's crack, and made it compatible with the new version, so please still credit TJ888 for his work.

You can download the game with the crack already added here: Mega.nz
or alternatively if you have the game already downloaded, you can just download the crack and add it yourself.

Please note that Multiplayer does not work. I'm still looking into it, but as of now this crack is only SinglePlayer.

Let me know if there is any issues and I'll try my best to fix it.
Half life 3 confirmed?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AdultVRGameRoom-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes