3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

YaYaGee

Mar 9, 2023
The multiplayer does not work with the current cracked version, someone said they may be able to get it to work eventually under certain circumstances, but I would assume it's unlikely.
As far as strats for credits fast, other than cheating, there's not much you can do other than doing the "fusion/combination" process and selling that created one for the gold. So obviously take the highest rarity ones you have and keep combining them and selling that, at the same time you should be running the expeditions to try and get more high rarity to either keep or sell depending on your preference for them.
As ironic as it is, the best way to get credits in that game, is to play it how it's meant to be played haha. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks bro! That's what I've been doing lol . I got my grind on and upgraded everything in the lab :ROFLMAO: getting mythic dna helped a lot

BloodBoy

Sep 7, 2017
i Feel like it has something to do with the Crack like i did put the crack in there that is only for the single player and still i don't see that strange
Personally, I didn't install anything, I just downloaded the game from mega.nz from the post

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
That's because the mega link from above was kindly provided by someone with the crack preinstalled.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Okay so i Extracted and played and i DID see the Single player and Multiplayer thingy BUTTTTTTTTTTT when i closed the game and opened it again it just disappeared the second time so idk now everytime i want to play it i have to fresh extract it and then delete it and do it again?

BloodBoy

Sep 7, 2017
Okay so i Extracted and played and i DID see the Single player and Multiplayer thingy BUTTTTTTTTTTT when i closed the game and opened it again it just disappeared the second time so idk now everytime i want to play it i have to fresh extract it and then delete it and do it again?
Nothing should go missing, logically

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes