3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

onime

Nov 1, 2019
Okay so i Extracted and played and i DID see the Single player and Multiplayer thingy BUTTTTTTTTTTT when i closed the game and opened it again it just disappeared the second time so idk now everytime i want to play it i have to fresh extract it and then delete it and do it again?
did you find solution ?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
There isn't any to speak of, anyway. There's no community server, so a player has to host it, and I've never yet seen any by scanning. The multiplayer channel on the dev discord is a bunch of LFG that rarely goes answered.
Because it's almost all creepy/odd straight males looking. Not many girls there, and the ones that are aren't really interested.
(If anyone is offended by me saying creepy/odd straight males, I didn't say any names, and girls can do the same, it's just that in this specific time, it's an excess of men not women).

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Because it's almost all creepy/odd straight males looking. Not many girls there, and the ones that are aren't really interested.
(If anyone is offended by me saying creepy/odd straight males, I didn't say any names, and girls can do the same, it's just that in this specific time, it's an excess of men not women).
Well...my impression was that most if not all of the messages soliciting multiplayer seem pretty female-repellent. I didn't much want to swim in their pool, either.

• Haha
Reactions: Viixby

moltenberry

Oct 18, 2017
I'm losing my mind here, how the hell do you drop an actor? The buttons don't do anything.
what headset are you using, does it use windows mixed reality by any chance?

i run in to a simmilar issue where most of the buttons you'd need to interact dont work because the devs dont (to my knowledge) support WMR.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
what headset are you using, does it use windows mixed reality by any chance?

i run in to a simmilar issue where most of the buttons you'd need to interact dont work because the devs dont (to my knowledge) support WMR.
Quest 2. I was able to find the correct sequence of buttons by googling, it's "right thumbstick down -> grip -> trigger" but it's really wonky and it works half the time for me.
Especially when the game is stuttering, which is quite often, especially in the lab area.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes