3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

warx

Sep 9, 2017
Decent game now, some problems there and here, but its worth time to check this expiditions and gene engineering if not by adult desire but science curiosity :)
Wanna give some advice, in the next update or so, appear male and futa chars, so maybe its worth wait to next update to not spoil self half content of game, and take a whole cup in next
p.s do not spawn many chars or u pc will be burned, or atleast move non needed actors to storage

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Good crack, thanks. When finally got to play though was bit disappointed. Girls don't react or move much.. loses appeal quickly.

Mattman1228

Mar 16, 2023
Good crack, thanks. When finally got to play though was bit disappointed. Girls don't react or move much.. loses appeal quickly.
You can actually program their movements, and program limbs torso hips, head all independently with the record movement feature.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone tell me the solution of the game crashing after you login? after some loading it just crashes

Edit: i managed to go in the game by putting my game in ssd Drive and playing it as Administrator and now i am stuck where you choose a map and a blue and yellow picture in frame Nothing happens when i click anything it just highlights but that's it

can someone help!

Last edited:

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
You can actually program their movements, and program limbs torso hips, head all independently with the record movement feature.
True, but it's clunky and if I was going to do that I might as well use VAM which is much better graphics. If I have to program reactions it takes the fun out of it! Would be nice if they just reacted according to a personality.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
It's likely a performance issue judging by your previous post, otherwise it's a control thing, but I swear the game literally runs you through a tutorial. The crack is also working, according to people above, so the only thing I can think of is performance/hardware limitations.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
It's likely a performance issue judging by your previous post, otherwise it's a control thing, but I swear the game literally runs you through a tutorial. The crack is also working, according to people above, so the only thing I can think of is performance/hardware limitations.
idk who you are replying to maybe me? then i don't have ANY stutter or low frames whatsoever i have like around 900 fps in menu and when i load and in and after tutorial i have fixed 60 so idk

Last edited:

YaYaGee

Mar 9, 2023
Yo this update is crazy! I love the laboratory grind and girl customization is fun but it took me a while to figure out lol. If you know any strats to get more credits fast let me know!
the multiplayer is not working for me. Is there a crack for multiplayer?

Reactions: Mattman1228

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
idk who you are replying to maybe me? then i don't have ANY stutter or low frames whatsoever i have like around 900 fps in menu and when i load and in and after tutorial i have fixed 60 so idk
Okay so protip cap your system fps in in a program like Nvidia control panel or something, 900fps in menus on any game isn't great for your PC thermals or performance long term.

Regardless though, if performance isn't the issue then try downloading the version with the crack and trying again. I haven't seen your issue listed anywhere else before, so I can't see what's causing it if it's none of the above.

Reactions: Afyyyy

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Yo this update is crazy! I love the laboratory grind and girl customization is fun but it took me a while to figure out lol. If you know any strats to get more credits fast let me know!
the multiplayer is not working for me. Is there a crack for multiplayer?
The multiplayer does not work with the current cracked version, someone said they may be able to get it to work eventually under certain circumstances, but I would assume it's unlikely.
As far as strats for credits fast, other than cheating, there's not much you can do other than doing the "fusion/combination" process and selling that created one for the gold. So obviously take the highest rarity ones you have and keep combining them and selling that, at the same time you should be running the expeditions to try and get more high rarity to either keep or sell depending on your preference for them.
As ironic as it is, the best way to get credits in that game, is to play it how it's meant to be played haha. :ROFLMAO:

PEROO

Oct 25, 2018
How can I increase the explorable distance beyond 3000?
I have upgraded my device to the maximum, but the maximum travel distance is 3000, so I can't reach islands further than that.
Is there any way to increase the distance I can explore further?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I have upgraded my device to the maximum, but the maximum travel distance is 3000, so I can't reach islands further than that.
It seems a bit misleading and it shouldn't really show it yet, at least not without a message saying they aren't available right now, but just know it's not your fault.
Those regions that have details but still aren't reachable just aren't finished and so the drone hasn't been given a further upgrade after the distance 3000.

Mattman1228

Mar 16, 2023
Can't yet. Gotta wait for them to unlock the upgrade to MSQ-2 in a future update.

Reactions: PEROO

Mattman1228

Mar 16, 2023
It seems a bit misleading and it shouldn't really show it yet, at least not without a message saying they aren't available right now, but just know it's not your fault.
Those regions that have details but still aren't reachable just aren't finished and so the drone hasn't been given a further upgrade after the distance 3000.
It also seems only savages are availble on that on island. Despite it claiming to have Brutes there, it's only brought back savages. I've gotten Elves and Naiad from the other island. And the other 2 only have humans and orcs respectively. Never seen a Brute despite it being listed.

Reactions: PEROO and kasperro

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
It also seems only savages are availble on that on island. Despite it claiming to have Brutes there, it's only brought back savages. I've gotten Elves and Naiad from the other island. And the other 2 only have humans and orcs respectively. Never seen a Brute despite it being listed.
I'm going to guess that brutes are males and those are something the dev is actively working on from what I saw in their discord. But they didn't give an estimation as to when those would be implemented.

Reactions: Mattman1228
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes