3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
that interresting it either im always lucky or you're REALLY unlucky because it always take like 5 minutes to find her.
depends on the way its programmed for me. I'm on the lower end of the bell curve when it comes to RNGod and RNGesus.

Reactions: FoxLust

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are you able to modify the saves, and if so, where the hell're they stored at?
no known editor can, its pencyl framework on top of flash. its basicaly scrambling the known file structure and doing things that have not been decrypted yet.

on windows 10, "%appdata%\stencyl\Adventure High Fixed\" as sol objects, macromedia flash data files.

Knight001

May 29, 2018
no known editor can, its pencyl framework on top of flash. its basicaly scrambling the known file structure and doing things that have not been decrypted yet.

on windows 10, "%appdata%\stencyl\Adventure High Fixed\" as sol objects, macromedia flash data files.
Damn it, why do all the good ones make it so hard to cheat.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017

You can grab the swf version from here and the saves on that can be edited.

EDIT: Just noticed that that link was already in the OP, my bad.

D

Deleted member 377868

Where can I find Val?I am at the 16 floor and did not enclave her before

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The higher level you are, the more likely the girl on the first floor is to spawn, so if you're having trouble getting her to show up, leveling up a bit will help.

actually, i wanted to ask that how long will this be in development BEFORE it is completed.
I'm not sure how long it will take to finish the entire game currently. It was in hiatus for a while due to failing to compile but it's compiling properly now so I'm working on new updates again.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well maybe because how its made its pretty hard to cheat it and anyway why would you cheat the game it would remove all the fun
when youre bound to the bottom of the tree and every bird above you keeps shitting, moving through a virtual world unbothered by anything is that much sweeter. its a guilty yet harmless pleasure.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
when youre bound to the bottom of the tree and every bird above you keeps shitting, moving through a virtual world unbothered by anything is that much sweeter. its a guilty yet harmless pleasure.
Yeah that make sense

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I love this game so much. So many beautiful women getting brainwashed. I don't know if three is going to remain the limit for alternative personalities you can give the girls; it would be nice if more than just Val and Ms Rack could be bimbos.
HypnoChanger One complaint I would make is that the walkthrough is basically mandatory, as so much depends on casting a particular spell at a particular time that you can't go back to if you miss it. Even using the walkthrough it's easy to miss things as it's so complicated.
Oh, and one thing I noticed skimming the walkthrough is it seems there are a few places that if playing as Dan you get a NewGame+, but if playing as Rosa you get a bad end. Why the hate for people who want to play as a lesbian mistress instead of a master?
These issues aside though, between this and Spiral Clicker I'd say it's definitely worth subscribing to your Patreon.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The way I am building the game, my goal is to have it be that you could do countless blind playthroughs and end up with vastly different things happening along the way, and coming away with unique experiences. Unfortunately, while the game is in development, the walkthrough is a lot more mandatory than it will be once complete just because there are so many dead ends you can reach.

There are currently two instances of a specific difference between Rosa and Dan for endings; one, the bimbos gone wild plotline, is just because I don't have art for Rosa yet, and thus can't have her involved in that plotline. (The artist I had commissioned for that piece ended up only drawing Dan's version, then disappeared without saying anything in a long time)

The other is a bad end for Rosa during The Book. There are two bad ends for Rosa in that plotline, but the reason for it is that The Book affects women who read it, or hear what is written in it. So, being Rosa makes you vulnerable to The Book's content. I am not intending to imply that Rosa is inferior; I am just writing as best as I can to be logically consistent.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The way I am building the game, my goal is to have it be that you could do countless blind playthroughs and end up with vastly different things happening along the way, and coming away with unique experiences. Unfortunately, while the game is in development, the walkthrough is a lot more mandatory than it will be once complete just because there are so many dead ends you can reach.
So there will be more, more obvious chances to enslave people later if you missed them when you first got the chance? That's good. I've had to restart several times when I realised that I'd missed the only chance there is to get someone.
There are currently two instances of a specific difference between Rosa and Dan for endings; one, the bimbos gone wild plotline, is just because I don't have art for Rosa yet, and thus can't have her involved in that plotline. (The artist I had commissioned for that piece ended up only drawing Dan's version, then disappeared without saying anything in a long time)
That's unfortunate, I guess you can't do anything about that unless you decide to find another artist.
The other is a bad end for Rosa during The Book. There are two bad ends for Rosa in that plotline, but the reason for it is that The Book affects women who read it, or hear what is written in it. So, being Rosa makes you vulnerable to The Book's content. I am not intending to imply that Rosa is inferior; I am just writing as best as I can to be logically consistent.
Maybe you could handwave it that having the Control power gives her a chance to master the book rather than succumb to it?

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Play woman
Val-conversation on the street after exit from dungeon.
Rak-after 4 lvla Val at any time (via Julia, " ask about...")
After the third floor to go to the store, and take and perform tasks on monsters (immediately, otherwise there will be problems with the stones)
I go down to the 14th floor
Lift up love Sara (through the banks in shop) to 50 (preferably all the dialogues to do with it "+" from the beginning, it would be cheaper), go to the lake, get Mom Sara
I catch a Berserker (Eshly), I train at Julia? (in the dialogues have to choose to "forgive her"), then talking to mom Sara Eshly team and go on 12,13, 14, 15 floors, getting on the same stage on each floor. Idedamas conversation and pick up Julia and Eshly
Jane picked up through the last lesson of Transformation (to turn to Jane, and immediately throw at her Confusion). Molly pick up at the store after talking with Jane at home through the "Tentacles".
I'm buying a book from the store.
Cassandra through conversation with Sara at Drappe, I win on the first floor and" Tentacles " in conversation after fight.
Riz-quest with Kassandra and Sara in the team, well described in the passage
Tiff-when she will require give slave, give Jane and enjoy the result
Brittani-go to her store with Julia in the team, then throw Shakram at Her in the library
Erin - when she invited to her climbing into the back room (the conversation on the street) agree to go, in the course of conversation ask about Shakram, then talk about your magic,throw her Flirting, and at home cidaemon her "Tentacles"
After that, we take away her mind, after catching the last monsters blackmail take Eric
Anjie pick up with Jane through "Suppression", then go to the store and pick up in a conversation Derrick (he already has to work as a seller instead of Molly)
Viktoria shows up in the school hallway after you have 8 slaves. In the conversation to give her the book idoma to pick her up.
Sara-through a potion in the store we turn into a man, we call her on a date and there we take away
That's all.
Hmmm, could you explain it a little more, friend?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes