3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
I am trying to get the Hero ending (while dating Val) in the latest update. I've reach floor 25, but I don't know what to do from there. I might have a solution for where to post a new wiki or walkthrough, if anyone is interested. If someone is willing to look into miraheze.org, since that site doesn't seem to have any problems with explicit games. I've found that the site hosts quite a few wikis for explicit games such as The Last Sovereign and Monster Girl Dreams, just to name a few. Also (and most importantly, in my opinion) the site isn't overloaded with ads to the point that it lags into oblivion, unlike the formerly popular wiki fandom.

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I am trying to get the Hero ending (while dating Val) in the latest update. I've reach floor 25, but I don't know what to do from there. I might have a solution for where to post a new wiki or walkthrough, if anyone is interested. If someone is willing to look into miraheze.org, since that site doesn't seem to have any problems with explicit games. I've found that the site hosts quite a few wikis for explicit games such as The Last Sovereign and Monster Girl Dreams, just to name a few. Also (and most importantly, in my opinion) the site isn't overloaded with ads to the point that it lags into oblivion, unlike the formerly popular wiki fandom.
There is a Miraheze wiki run by someone who uses Furukawa's name but it's not Furukawa. That wiki isn't very active, though.
Source: I asked Furukawa on Discord and showed a picture. His reply was a simple "Nope, not me, fun for that guy though."

In case someone's curious about it.

EDIT: Someone re-posted Furukawa's walkthrough (it's fairly out of date, sure, but it's still better than Changer's). Some of the Q's from the FAQ has been removed but otherwise, it's identical.

Last edited:
Reactions: fetishgirl

KiloJaim

Oct 4, 2023
Does anybody know how to give Kate the book? I know you have to give it to Julia and she gives it it her, but when do I give it to her? When do I trigger Kate to appear for the first time? When does the CG appear? Where does it appear? Must Julia first enslave Ashley? How should I proceed with Kate after spawning her? I wasted so much time figuring this out and I am at a complete loss of what the requirements are and what I need to do in what order. Help would ne greatly appreciated.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Does anybody know how to give Kate the book?

I know you have to give it to Julia and she gives it it her, but when do I give it to her?

When do I trigger Kate to appear for the first time?

When does the CG appear?

Where does it appear?

Must Julia first enslave Ashley?

How should I proceed with Kate after spawning her?

I wasted so much time figuring this out and I am at a complete loss of what the requirements are and what I need to do in what order. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited your post in my reply to make it easier to read.

How to trigger Kate appearing: Your party has to be at a total of 20% HP in the dungeon. If your total HP is 1000, she'll spawn when your HP is 200 across all 3 members.

Ashley: Ashley is not required.

CG: What CG, exactly? The one where she reads the book? That's in the library, in that case.

After Kate spawns: You'll meet her outside the school. Tell her you don't recognize her (+affection) before heading back into the dungeon. Wait around and she'll spawn again (no moving needed, though AFAIK she won't spawn on floor 1).

If you want to enslave her (makes you unable to give her the book): wait and see what happens. When she says it's nothing she can't handle, cast Suppression. She won't be your slave (yet) but she will when you meet her again.

If you don't want to enslave her, help her out (+affection IIRC) or simply don't cast Suppression on her.

It's been some time how to give Kate the book, but if memory serves:

Give the book to Julia and allow her to read it at all times. Once done, head to the library while Kate is not your slave. I forgot if there's a floor requirement, so try hitting floor 20. That should be enough.
There, speak to Kate and she'll speak to Julia. When Julia plans on showing Kate the book, let it happen.

KiloJaim

Oct 4, 2023
Edited your post in my reply to make it easier to read.

How to trigger Kate appearing: Your party has to be at a total of 20% HP in the dungeon. If your total HP is 1000, she'll spawn when your HP is 200 across all 3 members.

Ashley: Ashley is not required.

CG: What CG, exactly? The one where she reads the book? That's in the library, in that case.

After Kate spawns: You'll meet her outside the school. Tell her you don't recognize her (+affection) before heading back into the dungeon. Wait around and she'll spawn again (no moving needed, though AFAIK she won't spawn on floor 1).

If you want to enslave her (makes you unable to give her the book): wait and see what happens. When she says it's nothing she can't handle, cast Suppression. She won't be your slave (yet) but she will when you meet her again.

If you don't want to enslave her, help her out (+affection IIRC) or simply don't cast Suppression on her.

It's been some time how to give Kate the book, but if memory serves:

Give the book to Julia and allow her to read it at all times. Once done, head to the library while Kate is not your slave. I forgot if there's a floor requirement, so try hitting floor 20. That should be enough.
There, speak to Kate and she'll speak to Julia. When Julia plans on showing Kate the book, let it happen.
Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I still have trouble with the last part you described. I did all the things you said, but the option to speak to Kate in the library never appears.

I did Kate's encounters up until I can talk to her in front of the store and then gave Julia the book and let her read it until I needed to choose to take it back or leave it with Ashley and then take it back after the CG with her and Julia. Both options didn't lead to Kate appearing in the library later. I was on floor 20 during giving of the book to Julia.

Is a specific personality required for Julia?
Is NG+ necessary or does it obstruct?
And in what order should I do all of this?
Or should I proceed with Kate's quest with specific choices of dialogue? Or is a specific affection/trust level required?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I still have trouble with the last part you described. I did all the things you said, but the option to speak to Kate in the library never appears.

I did Kate's encounters up until I can talk to her in front of the store and then gave Julia the book and let her read it until I needed to choose to take it back or leave it with Ashley and then take it back after the CG with her and Julia. Both options didn't lead to Kate appearing in the library later. I was on floor 20 during giving of the book to Julia.

Is a specific personality required for Julia?
Is NG+ necessary or does it obstruct?
And in what order should I do all of this?
Or should I proceed with Kate's quest with specific choices of dialogue? Or is a specific affection/trust level required?
Julia has to be Normal personality. If that was not mentioned - my fault! I forgot that in that case.
NG+ is not needed.
There shouldn't be a specific level of affection/trust required for it. However, it's possible that it's down the line during Kate's route?
It's possible (someone feel free to correct me on this!) that you need to see the scene in the town square (outside the enchantment shop) where Kate asks for your help to speak with Brittany first.

I haven't done this route in about a year, so I don't remember it completely.

KiloJaim

Oct 4, 2023
Julia has to be Normal personality. If that was not mentioned - my fault! I forgot that in that case.
NG+ is not needed.
There shouldn't be a specific level of affection/trust required for it. However, it's possible that it's down the line during Kate's route?
It's possible (someone feel free to correct me on this!) that you need to see the scene in the town square (outside the enchantment shop) where Kate asks for your help to speak with Brittany first.

I haven't done this route in about a year, so I don't remember it completely.
I tried a lot of combinations of dialogue choices with Kate and the timing when I enter the library and speak to Julia for the first time after giving her the book, nothing works.

Even did the scenes with Kate in the dungeon where she hangs from the ceiling and her scene where she argues with Ashley.

I feel like there is missing a step somewhere or the timing of something is off.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I tried a lot of combinations of dialogue choices with Kate and the timing when I enter the library and speak to Julia for the first time after giving her the book, nothing works.

Even did the scenes with Kate in the dungeon where she hangs from the ceiling and her scene where she argues with Ashley.

I feel like there is missing a step somewhere or the timing of something is off.
I'm gonna be honest with you, I have been trying to figure it out myself, trying various different methods but sadly to no avail yet. All I remember for a fact is that Julia has to be in Normal personality and be in possession of the Book for the scene to trigger.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Okay, so on one hand, I have found out how to technically complete the Heroic route.

Why do I say technically you might wonder?

Because like everything else, this game is held together with paperclips and the tears of the innocents. A.k.a, shit's bugged.

So far, I have only tried this while dating Sarah so I can't say for a fact if other girls are bugged or not. To my knowledge, Valerie, Julia and Julia/Ashley double combo should lead to different endings.

Anyway, to the part that you want to know: how the fuck did I reach it?

In honor of Furukawa's Wiki, I will post as if this is part of his walkthrough:

Complete the heroic route as usual but do NOT grab Ashley. Yes, I'm serious. You cannot grab her. It's actually a key item that you don't.

Yes, I'll wait until you finish crying and set up a new savefile where RNG doesn't fuck you over and you instantly get that scene with Dr. Tiff and you don't get her.

You done? Okay, cool.

When confronting Julia, push past her. Yes, you have to push past her. Don't subdue her.

What do you mean you subdued her?! I literally just said do not do that!

Once you haven't subdued her, speak to Jane and enter Julia's mind. Defeat the boss (Bound Girl).

You might think you should go speak to Dr. Tiff. That's cute.

Head the fuck back home. Yes, I'm serious.

Once there, Julia (now the Protagonist) will confront you and bring you to the library. Grab a book or something because you're in for a wait...

After a while, a scene plays out. Just watch it.

I think it's 5 scenes. The last one involves Julia (protagonist) telling you to head to Dr. Tiff's room (and Ashley beats the fuck out of a monster). Do so and change your body back... AND you now only have access to the protagonist, Julia and Ashley. Hm... Julia's horrible at fighting and you can't control Ashley. So... good luck!

At this point, you can go to various places, which unlocks various characters. The route I prefer:

-Head to the Protagonist's house. This is to be able to heal up again. It also unlocks (as Furukawa would put it) "the worst possible fucking girl in the game and anyone who likes her is an idiot" (read: Val). Swap in Val in place of Julia and head to the first floor of the Dungeon.

-Here, you'll encounter Sarah holding off monsters. Fight the Aquatic Girls (please tell me you leveled Val and has Overgrowth on her. Please?) until you beat them. Sarah re-joins. Swap her in if you want to. Up to you, really.

-Head to the Item Shop. A fairly easy battle but the important part is that you unlock Molly, in case you're low leveled. You also gain Derrick here.

-Town Square/Enchantment Shop next. This unlocks Kate and the ability to enchant your stuff again.

At some point, you'll be heading to school (I'm unsure what the criteria are). There, you'll meet Victoria who joins you willingly (though she's pissed at you).

-Head to Drape's room (yes, really) for the next character, Cass. She fights a Rubber Naga Major, which is super tanky. I prefer bringing the Protagonist, Ashley and Sarah or Kate for this battle but really, the choice is yours.

-Monster Ranch (optional, good if you for some reason need money at this point though).

-Lake, for the final character, Reese.

Once you have all characters again, head to floor 24 of the dungeon and approach the Sigil.

A boss fight breaks out against

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you beat it, confront Drape then head back home and heal. Head back to the dungeon and head to the depths of floor 25.

Now, here you'll find another monster.

Head back to the town square and speak to Angie (yes, Angie). A lengthy scene plays out during which you have to choose whose testimony is most relevant - Ms. Rack's, Jane's or yours. It only seems to affect some minor dialogue.

Head back to the school aaaaaaaaaand you're gonna fight...

At this point, a certain blue haired adventurer appears (I assume it's because I dated Sarah, but I don't know for a fact at this point of time) and helps you.

Finish watching the scene and you end up in the infirmary. Head to the school hallway where for some reason, Val's icon appears and you can't do jack shit if you click on it.

So anyway, that's how you "complete" the Heroic Ending as far as I know. I'll be trying out other testimony and dating other girls shortly to see what works and what doesn't.

EDIT: Tried every possible dialogue option. At least while dating Sarah, it is not possible to complete the Heroic Ending.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021
Have her as a slave (normal personality) while Sarah is a doll. Do NOT fix Sarah - leave her as a doll permanently. Should be a certain chance for her to be interested in it and allow you to turn her into a statue.
Is it a random event when I enter the main room? If that’s the case I can’t get it to trigger even though Cassandra is normal personality and Sarah is dolled. I tried with and without fixing her and no luck either way :/

edit: nvm I just got it. Apparently it triggers when you click Cassandra’s icon. Not on entering the room (my b).

Last edited:

mm55cc

Jul 30, 2022
Is it a random event when I enter the main room? If that’s the case I can’t get it to trigger even though Cassandra is normal personality and Sarah is dolled. I tried with and without fixing her and no luck either way :/

edit: nvm I just got it. Apparently it triggers when you click Cassandra’s icon. Not on entering the room (my b).
how did it play out? im trying to do it myself and im not getting any results :/

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
how did it play out? im trying to do it myself and im not getting any results :/
You get it by having Sarah as a doll (you can't fix her - it has to be the first time you transform her) and Cass as a slave in her normal personality. Speaking to Cass has a 1/4 chance or so to make Cass curious.

mm55cc

Jul 30, 2022
You get it by having Sarah as a doll (you can't fix her - it has to be the first time you transform her) and Cass as a slave in her normal personality. Speaking to Cass has a 1/4 chance or so to make Cass curious.
yeah i've triggered a convo but i cant do anything with it, no spellcasting or prompt, am i missing something? or am i just being dumb and not seeing the bigger picture?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
yeah i've triggered a convo but i cant do anything with it, no spellcasting or prompt, am i missing something? or am i just being dumb and not seeing the bigger picture?
Cass should mention it by herself if you speak with her.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes