3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I don't have the changelogs for the new version, but I do find some CGs. Also the Heroic finale finally seems to have been fixed, so I'll get to that after a moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
Are there any plans to make a mobile version of the game available or does anyone know a way to play a mobile version? I know the game is available on newgrounds so if there was a mobile browser for that that would be amazing!

Sep 16, 2017
Why is it that even in their normal personalities the enslaved characters are mostly cool with the situation? I can't seem to find many ways to use the mind control to coerce them into doing something they don't want to do and don't enjoy

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Why is it that even in their normal personalities the enslaved characters are mostly cool with the situation? I can't seem to find many ways to use the mind control to coerce them into doing something they don't want to do and don't enjoy
They're still enslaved and accept you as their master, they're just not mindless. And this isn't a game about being cruel to your slaves. There are already way too many games like that. Changer's games tend to be about turning people into your loyal and devoted minions.

Sep 16, 2017
They're still enslaved and accept you as their master, they're just not mindless. And this isn't a game about being cruel to your slaves. There are already way too many games like that. Changer's games tend to be about turning people into your loyal and devoted minions.
There are actually relatively few games with much focus on being deliberately cruel to your slaves, it's usually more about corrupting them until they enjoy it, which I personally find a lot less fun (If I'm wrong about this, do please point me in the direction of those games). Still, it's fair enough if that's just not what this specific game is for.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Has there ever been an update to the Walkthrough?
After the Wiki by Furukawa got nuked, no.

There's supposedly a Heroic Route NG+ now but I can't fucking figure it out. I'm at the end of both routes of the Heroic route and I can't do anything - there's no one to talk to and the scene that's supposed to play out in the dungeon where all teachers fight doesn't seem to exist for me.

Anyone know how to access it?

Reactions: Dany1974

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Here is the wiki using the wayback machine . Also you can get 8.7 from itchio.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to start the julia domme route?
I have done it like twice ever so take my input with a grain of salt.

If memory serves (I haven't done it since it was new):

-Lose to Cass (start Corrupt Submissive route)
-Have Sarah as a slave
-I THINK you have to give up Sarah in the library (Sarah might have to be Mindless? Not sure)
-Refuse to give up a slave in your bedroom (Julia has to be in Normal personality - I think you need to have a total of 3 slaves at this point)
-Try to give up Julia, who will tell you it's not by your own volition you're attempting it
-Speak to her in the library
-She'll make you her slave instead
-Speak to Cass and bring her with you to the library, where Julia will help you enslave Cass

IIRC, Julia won't join the party if you're Julia's slave unless you add Ashley to the party - you're free to have Julia and whoever else, though.

Someone who is more interested in that route than me is probably going to be of more help than I am.

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
After the Wiki by Furukawa got nuked, no.

There's supposedly a Heroic Route NG+ now but I can't fucking figure it out. I'm at the end of both routes of the Heroic route and I can't do anything - there's no one to talk to and the scene that's supposed to play out in the dungeon where all teachers fight doesn't seem to exist for me.

Anyone know how to access it?
This is the only thing I can find....... I still don't know how to interact with the sigils lol

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
This is the only thing I can find....... I still don't know how to interact with the sigils lol
That one is from 0.50. Sorry, buddy.

To interact with a Sigil, simply move over it and it'll activate automatically.

Sigils are IIRC on floor 1 (automatic), 4 (go around and down from where you start), 7 (top right room), 12 (go straight ahead and down into the small dead end - you can't miss it), 15 (from where you enter, go right and down into that room. It's very easy to see), 20 (2nd top room from the left - same room with the hidden stairs, it's above the water puddle) and 24 (broken, does not activate).

Activating a Sigil at a later level activates earlier ones, too. For example, if you go straight for floor 12, you activate the sigils on floor 4 and 7 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dany1974
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes