3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
how to use cheats, i used konami code in my room and nothing happened
Doing that should give you a couple levels, all but two spells, and some money. Remember up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, then A on the keyboard and a jingle should play.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
how to use cheats, i used konami code in my room and nothing happened
There's no message saying it worked, but you if you go to the menu (enter) you'll see that you character has more levels and a lot more spells
Doing that should give you a couple levels, all but two spells, and some money. Remember up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, then A on the keyboard and a jingle should play.
Technically all but 3 if you use it only once

Jan 14, 2020
Can anyone give me the smallest, slightest hint how to actually. use. the mysterious. book.

I go to inventory. I click it. I think the party portraits turn green. I click a party member. Nothing happens.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Can anyone give me the smallest, slightest hint how to actually. use. the mysterious. book.

I go to inventory. I click it. I think the party portraits turn green. I click a party member. Nothing happens.
there are specific areas and times where you can use it. the ones i remember are;

Sarah: in the streets you can give her the book from the menu and she says she'll read it then meets you at your house later.

Julia: talk to her in the library and "cast" book from your portrait in the corner. you can return to the library a few times for scenes and she can give it to Ashley later.

Cassandra: beat her when she challenges you and "cast" the book during the aftermath conversation.

Jane: at the end of a secret note class you have a short window to "cast" the book, this triggers an ending when you return to the classroom.

Reese: I think you can give it to them when you and Cassandra meet them in the woods, but I am not sure when it is an option.

Valerie & Rosa: only shows up when you are Rosa and repeatedly enter your room. eventually you succumb to the book and take Valerie with you.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020

You have to use it like you would use a spell, by clicking on your character's portrait when it appears in a dialogue

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
There's no message saying it worked, but you if you go to the menu (enter) you'll see that you character has more levels and a lot more spells

Technically all but 3 if you use it only once
It's been awhile since I played, I forgot a new spell was added.

Aug 4, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a way in the MBS files to see when I can use spells in dialogue. Every piece of information is so outdated that I figure it might be easier spending a few hours piecing it together myself. If I have any success I might compile and post it here.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
How many slaves do you need for Cassandra to become jealous?
"More than her" she has you and Sarah, so you need at least 3 I think, but then you give one up to her. You can't give her teachers though, so you need at least 1 student, or Eric/Erin

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
there are specific areas and times where you can use it. the ones i remember are;

Sarah: in the streets you can give her the book from the menu and she says she'll read it then meets you at your house later.

Julia: talk to her in the library and "cast" book from your portrait in the corner. you can return to the library a few times for scenes and she can give it to Ashley later.

Cassandra: beat her when she challenges you and "cast" the book during the aftermath conversation.

Jane: at the end of a secret note class you have a short window to "cast" the book, this triggers an ending when you return to the classroom.

Reese: I think you can give it to them when you and Cassandra meet them in the woods, but I am not sure when it is an option.

Valerie & Rosa: only shows up when you are Rosa and repeatedly enter your room. eventually you succumb to the book and take Valerie with you.
For the Cass one, you actually need to *lose* to her, and then "cast" the book when she tries to get you to say "Yes, Mistress.", which she'll assume is you giving a gift to avoid needing to say those words out loud.

You can also use it on Angie (the lady who owns the store that Molly works at), by getting molly fired or in the latest update getting her to quit, and then enslaving Angie with the "greedy" path where she's not actually enslaved but is bound to your will, then giving her the book when talking to her in the Shop. This will also snag Molly for you, though not as a proper slave.

You can also use the book on Brittany, the alien girl who runs the Enchantment Shop.

As for when giving Reese the book is an option, you need to side with Reese in the convo of you meeting them in the woods alongside Cass, and give the Book to them when they demand you make it up to them for the humiliation you've been accidentally putting them through due to Cass' outburst from the Cass+Sarah's Past plotline where Cass got angry about the old wound of Sarah being straight, bought a Sex Change potion, and then was convinced by you not to use it and tossed it into the lake, where it diluted massively and thus made the sex change it caused to Reese irreversible without much stronger magic than what goes into the potions.

You can also give the Book to Mrs. Rack, as long as she's not your slave, at the end of one of her lessons, by "casting" it on the final line of one of those lessons (the one that has a red square to indicate hitting Enter or Space again will send you back to the area navigation (which is the same line point of Jane's classes that you need to cast it for giving it to her)), then walk back into the room and claim her, with the option of telling her to share it with others. Choosing to tell her to share it will nab you Dr. Tiff as well, who you can then tell to share the book with students who come in to be healed by her, with a few scenes for that that will have a random chance to proc whenever you later enter Tiff's classroom/office/clinic.

You can also give it to Erin as one of the methods of enslaving her brother Eric, when she brings up that he's getting suspicious of her different personality, but you need to swap her to Normal or Country Personality before giving it to her after she brings up his suspicion, or else the attempt to Book Eric will fail because he won't trust Erin enough to end up being force fed a Sex Change potion to fall under the Book's influence.

You can also give it to Victoria, via "casting" it from your convo-spell menu when she confronts you about your slaves (she'll end up in your living room, at which point you can officially claim her and retrieve the book for further use on others).

And you can "give" it to Kate, by trying to "cast" it at her when meeting her back on the surface after she rescues you for the first time in the dungeon, though she'll refuse the "gift" claiming that heroism is the only reward she needs.

Reactions: Bakerboy111

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
Love this game but I'd like the conditions for special scenes (EX: between multiple characters) were easier to trigger. I get that a lot of them are state specific but idk how to make them happen.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
How do you do the molly quits plotline? I can't figure it out.
You get her fired by first enslaving her, then having her steal stuff for you from the store. Once she is your slave, talk to her in the item shop and ask her to give you free stuff, once you "buy" a bunch of stuff, I can't remember the total price, go into the dungeon and come back out. You'll find out she got fired.

Aug 4, 2021
You get her fired by first enslaving her, then having her steal stuff for you from the store. Once she is your slave, talk to her in the item shop and ask her to give you free stuff, once you "buy" a bunch of stuff, I can't remember the total price, go into the dungeon and come back out. You'll find out she got fired.
Is molly fired the same as molly quits? I assumed they were different.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes