3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, I'm dumb, forgot to go check on the first floor since the NG ending was automatic lol. Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Yeah, that Tiff scene - thanks, I'll check both, good to know it's implemented!

Oct 26, 2017
Where do I enter the cheat code and what does it do?
In the bedroom - it gives you about 1000 in each prof and 100k total XP each time, if I recall correctly. I unfortunately don't have access to the source code anymore so it's much harder to guesstimate.

(There aren't any side effects so don't worry about it - the only downside is if you plan to lock Sarah in her Doll form and gain five levels; at very high levels, you need an insane amount of XP - around 2 billion total XP to reach level 80 for the MC, so you may have to spam the code if you don't want to save edit using a hex editor.)

Last edited:

Protocol5T

Aug 3, 2023
In the bedroom - it gives you about 1000 in each prof and 100k total XP each time, if I recall correctly. I unfortunately don't have access to the source code anymore so it's much harder to guesstimate.

(There aren't any side effects so don't worry about it - the only downside is if you plan to lock Sarah in her Doll form and gain five levels; at very high levels, you need an insane amount of XP - around 2 billion total XP to reach level 80 for the MC, so you may have to spam the code if you don't want to save edit using a hex editor.)
Where in the bedroom? I mean if there is a hidden input somewhere or anything.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Nah, just stand in the room without having the menu open and enter the Konami Code. I think it plays a sound effect when you do it, but I don't recall. There's no reaction to individual button presses, though, only when you're finished.

Oct 26, 2017
What Rosen King said - there is no confirmation (except maybe a sound but I couldn't confirm that) so just check your stats when you're done inputting the code, you only need to be in the room, no need to point at anything in particular.

If you need help with hacking your save just ask. Stencyl has a very convoluted way to store variables but it's still doable in hex (a pain in the ass because it gets fully randomized though). Wish I still had time to decompile and disassemble but I can't even get the salvaged wiki to work in write access (probably read-only) so I'd just end up posting here.

Also, try not to grind for too long if you plan to NG+/NG++, you only get to keep MC profs, June's last parent for BW (if you dated someone - not sure what happens if you date multiple girls or none of them, but I think it's the first, you can usually tell by the hair color) and according to the wiki "vague memories" of Sarah's past allowing you to bypass the route, though I always had to meet the requirements here so I can't confirm this.

Oct 26, 2017
DP because large post.
how to get tentacle ?
One year and a half late in answering but the easiest way is by defeating Tentacle Grapes on floor 3-5. They are weak to Fire and even the Protagonist has access to a Fire spell (Ignite, 200 Destructive prof, requires a Secret Note from Jane if it is your first playthrough as the Protagonist initialy only is proficient in Debilitating and Physical magic - or you can fry them with Val or Sarah's basic Fire spells if you don't want to grind).

(You can still quickly grind off tutorial Demoman without any side effects but at this point MC and Val only have access to two schools of magic. After this, if you want to stay at level 1 but max out your profs, from memory, it takes Trust+Obedience=35 to manually control a party member so if the third one is annoying, use their dead body as a dummy. There isn't any downside to having the MC level up a bit, bear in mind stat gains are extremely random, it's almost as frustrating as gaining a level in D&D and trying to minmax while the Game Master is facepalming and telling you for the nth time that no, you do not minmax at tabletop D&D, if your dice rolls keep wrecking your character, fate is inevitable. Of course, you can both save and "fix" those stat gains in Adventure High but they'll reset to default and level 1 on a NG+, so don't waste too much time rerolling level ups.)

If you're a completionist, it's very easy to make sure you have everyone in your party and they also are proficient in all four schools. The more advanced the notes are, the more proficiency they give if you want to save time on spamming spells. It's recommended to give Val and Sarah the first Support notes as First Strike is invaluable and Val's heal isn't all that bad if you can't Flirt efficiently (or hate her).
Valerie: Needs Physical and Support. (Take one of each lesson with her and Sarah. If Sarah knows Passion Heal and you have Kate, take Kate for the Support class instead.)
Sarah: Needs Physical, Support and Debilitating. (Support can be omitted if you date her and take the lead, she gains 10 for Passion Heal. Take one of each lesson with her and Val.)
Molly: Needs Physical, Debilitating and Destructive. (Take one of each lesson with her and Julia.)
Julia: Needs Physical, Debilitating and Destructive. (Take one of each lesson with her and Molly.)
Ashley: Needs Support, Debilitating and Destructive. (Technically. Take one of each lesson with her and Cassandra.)
Cassandra: Needs Support and Destructive. (Take one of each lesson with her and Ashley.)
Victoria: Needs Physical and Support. (If Kate still needs to bootstrap Support, have Kate accompany her, otherwise use Derrick.)
Kate: Needs Support. (If you didn't use Val, go with Victoria or Derrick.)
Derrick: Needs Support and Debilitating. (See above.)

Because Destructive classes literally are the only ones that have priority over any ongoing task that requires Jane Smith, ensure Cassandra, Ashley, Julia and Molly all have a non-zero prof by the last note (20F). You can get your entire party fully proficient by floor 17 - Cassandra and Molly/Ashley should take priority for the floor 8 note (Julia won't join until floor 16.)

KiloJaim

Oct 4, 2023
Hi,

I wanted to ask how to get the new scenes with June and Kate. The scene where June sits on the bed and strips her top of is the one I mean. It would seem i need to be in NewGame+ with Val as a bimbo and bimbofy June, but only the scene with the wand triggers. And Kate's scene in question is the one where she is about to suck on a dildo while sitting on the couch.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
So apparently there's a but I have no idea where to download it

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So apparently there's a but I have no idea where to download it
The Itch page says it was updated two days ago, so it's probably there. I don't know where to find the patch notes that isn't gated behind either a paywall or login, though.

gunman4000

Aug 13, 2023
The Itch page says it was updated two days ago, so it's probably there. I don't know where to find the patch notes that isn't gated behind either a paywall or login, though.
can find the change log on the tfgames site for it can,t link it since need to make 3 posts i could on my old account but don,t have access to it since the old email no longer exists so not a real way to reset it as far as i know but ya if you google the games name and tfgame site first one should be it

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Haven't played this in a long while does anyone know if the Cassandra or Julia Domme plotlines have been developed much?

loldobngs69

Jul 23, 2017
can find the change log on the tfgames site for it can,t link it since need to make 3 posts i could on my old account but don,t have access to it since the old email no longer exists so not a real way to reset it as far as i know but ya if you google the games name and tfgame site first one should be it
From that site
0.84 updates:

- Transformed spell lists for full party added.
- 2 spell slots added for Reese.
- 2 scenes added for Molly Quits plot.
- 1 scene for Victoria added.
- 1 scene for Kate's romance added.
- 1 Convo for Sarah added.
- 1 Convo for Erin added.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AdventureHigh-0.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The game is centered around a school. So wouldn't there be Teachers? So shouldn't there be a Milf tag?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes