3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Last I had checked, the walkthrough on blogspot was super out of date.

There was a fandom wiki that was keeping up with the updates until changer went on hiatus and the website admin decided to stop maintaining it. You may have better luck looking for the archived pages from that.
I know this is a while back but to clarify something:
Furukawa (the wiki admin) was told "Hey, this is an 18+ game wiki so it's getting nuked" by FANDOM. He was pissed (for good reason).

AFAIK, he haven't made a new one. I know there was a Discord for the Wikia but I've no idea if it's still around.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I know this is a while back but to clarify something:
Furukawa (the wiki admin) was told "Hey, this is an 18+ game wiki so it's getting nuked" by FANDOM. He was pissed (for good reason).

AFAIK, he haven't made a new one. I know there was a Discord for the Wikia but I've no idea if it's still around.
Hosted here now:

You need to go to your room to save.
You do not need to be in the bedroom to save. You simply need to open the menu with Enter, and go to the options tab.

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a way to play the game on Android? I don't think you can play it using JoiPlay cause it's not an RPG player game

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Update 0.80 just dropped, couldn't check it yesterday because my laptop broke

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
How exactly do I learn the Flirt spell? I've already unlocked Charm, Shrink, Persuade and Grapple. What am I missing?
You need to train your support skills. You have the convert spell that converts a debuff to a buff, keep using that until you get stoneskin, keep using stoneskin and you should get flirt.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
New update went public a while ago, but there wasn't much interesting.

Aside from the implemented Dr. Tiff scenes, there's supposedly a few new Heroic scenes that I have zero idea how to trigger. So... Yeah.

EDIT:

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

0.81 updates:
- 3 extended library scenes added for Dr. Tiff.
- 4 scenes, and 2 boss battles added to Heroic Plotline.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
It's hard to get excited about this game anymore. Barely anything get's added and no route has been finished in a long while.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Did this ever get turned over into html5 or is it still using flash? Just asking because flash is verboten on my OS.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Did this ever get turned over into html5 or is it still using flash? Just asking because flash is verboten on my OS.
I believe it uses a self-contained Flash-based engine that doesn't actually require Flash to run. So unless your OS has some kind of anti-Flash measures that acts like an anti-virus blocking anything it identifies as Flash-like, it should work fine.

Reactions: Blortz

Oct 26, 2017
It's not removed
Couldn't access the hidden stairs to 21F due to a bug, thanks. I'll double-check to see if I can reproduce this one.

Edit: Interesting, I don't recall ever seeing
Even so, not even Julia can get to the level cap (100) down there without insane amounts of grinding.

Unless the XP formula was changed, a base growth of 200 roughly means 2,000,000,000 XP just for 1-80.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Val leaves the party if you piss her off (failing to enslave her in the hallway, for example) or if you're on the Heroic route and she gets controlled by Drape.

Bimbo's Gone Wild is a NG+ unique route. You must complete the Bimbo World route to unlock it.

Bold stuff are stuff you absolutely cannot fail to do.

Sorry for the late reply (and double post) but finishing up the Doll process with Boost just won't work since Sarah won't bring it up again (doesn't appear in the streets).

Edit: Need to have the first of Jane's private classes done (so three slaves) at this point, forgot about that. I don't get the last options (No/Safely/Exert dominance) though, Julia left the library at this point and I don't get to do anything extra with Reese either except the Lake swimming scene. Also, noteworthy, talking to June before doing Sarah's dialogue breaks her entire conversation line (Sarah vanishes and never shows up again on the streets, apparently).

(Additional question: Anyone managed to get sprite 2032 - SM Tiff, probably intended for use with Sadist Tiff - in a scene or just a placeholder for now? Thanks!)

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Sorry for the late reply (and double post) but finishing up the Doll process with Boost just won't work since Sarah won't bring it up again (doesn't appear in the streets).

Edit: Need to have the first of Jane's private classes done (so three slaves) at this point, forgot about that. I don't get the last options (No/Safely/Exert dominance) though, Julia left the library at this point and I don't get to do anything extra with Reese either except the Lake swimming scene. Also, noteworthy, talking to June before doing Sarah's dialogue breaks her entire conversation line (Sarah vanishes and never shows up again on the streets, apparently).

(Additional question: Anyone managed to get sprite 2032 - SM Tiff, probably intended for use with Sadist Tiff - in a scene or just a placeholder for now? Thanks!)
The last options (No/Safely/Exert dominance) are when you confront Val (first two). After speaking to Dr. Tiff and then Jane, head into the Dungeon (first floor). Val will ask you to allow her to transform you into a bimbo. If you spoke to Dr. Tiff, you can say "No," causing the plotline to continue. After that, choose to let her transform people safely.

Head back to your room and exert dominance when Rack is speaking to keep her as your slave.

If it's the Tiff scene where she's with a female student, it's part of her extended scenes though I forget if it's the room or library ones.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes