3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
in explorer enter (can copy paste, WITH % AND #):
Code:
%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
there is at least one folder that has an entirely randomized name, its impossible to guess.
just open the one that has the most recent changes. open /localhost/ and search the path of the game file, like "downloads/browser/adventurehigh" or something, i dont know where you put it. if you've found it, at the lowest level of the tree-path is a .sol file, thats the savegame.
I'm not sure what version of the game you're using, but I know that the saves for the version I'm playing are located in Users>[Name]>AppData>Roaming>Stencyl. The game hasn't actually used Flash for a while.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure what version of the game you're using, but I know that the saves for the version I'm playing are located in Users>[Name]>AppData>Roaming>Stencyl. The game hasn't actually used Flash for a while.
the tag at the top has still flash and when i last played it, it used a standalone flash player to wrap the swf. that was just after the fall off macromedia flashplayer though

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yup, the name is in progress for years, like the others two heavy ones.
Last sovereign should be close to completion as the MC can either go local or try to go back and sell his woman's.
That one is a bad guy ending given her head ties to several peoples. Might be a good idea to check progress this said.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
How do you save on this game?
You press enter to open the menu and go to the inventory tab where you should have a save button.
Keep in mind that there is no confirmation, even when overwriting, no telling you which save is the latest or really no quality of life to saving at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
oh boy, new update, new stuffs. new Sarah romance scene that seems to only appear if you're Dan, so find that one out yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea who any of Kate, Reese, Ashley or Victoria are. Where do I meet these people?

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I have no idea who any of Kate, Reese, Ashley or Victoria are. Where do I meet these people?
This is going to be long:

- The first time you're about to be defeated in the dungeon Kate will show up and bind the monsters to save you. You'll meet her again in front of the school and another time after that in the dungeons.

- There are two ways to meet Reese: Either reach floor 16 and you'll see him at Dr. Tiff's office due to an injury because he hit the invisible walls, or have Sarah and Cassandra bicker enough in their Normal personalities while in the dungeon. Eventually Cass buys and tries to use a gender change potion, before we talk her out of it and she throws the bottle into the river, turning Reese female. After a few pranks from Reese to get revenge on us Cass has enough and traps her back at the forest.

- Ashley can be found by walking around the first floor, where there's a random chance she'll show up. Cast Suppression several times until she relents, then bring her to Julia to begin fixing her mind.

- Victoria will only show up either at the latter end of the Heroic route, or after we've enslaved enough girls. Should be six or seven or so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: undead_sun
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes