3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
It's possible to give up more slaves to Cass.
To do so, it depends on your gender.

If you're DAN: Date Sarah and have Sarah try to confront Cass, then side with Cass.

If you're ROSA: Enslave Sarah and try watching her in the library. Cass will walk in on you and you'll flash yourself for Cass instead. Cass will demand Sarah as a slave. Agree.

After that, I'm not sure what the criteria are as I hate the submissive route with a passion (I'm not a submissive route and I don't fucking care if people love it - if you do, cool. Enjoy it all you want).

I think it's related to Cass being a specific level (possibly 15-18+?) and I think it's related to reaching a specific floor of the dungeon (try going to floor 15+ to be safe).

One thing I (very) vaguely seem to recall is Cass being jealous if you have too many slaves? I think you need to have at least 3 (or 3 more than her? Again, not sure - I literally never do this route unless I'm looking something very specific up for some reason) to gain the option to give them up. Refusing to do so while Julia is in Normal personality allows you to speak to Julia, try to give her up and she'll tell you that you're hypnotized by Cass. Speaking to Julia in the library allows you to become her slave instead and dealing with Cass allows you to break free from that stupid fucking route.

Again, if you like it, neat. I hate it personally.
To each their own, I respect that. At least here you have to very deliberately choose it, i don't think you could unintentionally fall into it. And even then, theres plenty of points at which to leave the route. I appreciate the reply, although I feel you didn't need to type it as angrily as you did ^^

I have seen all the scenes you've mentioned, what I was referring to is that the walkthrough statss that after you have done the stuff with Sarah and Julia, you can get assignments to enslave specific free characters for Cass. That was what I was on about. I've never seen those, and since I can't find anything on them, I suspect it's planned content.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
To each their own, I respect that. At least here you have to very deliberately choose it, i don't think you could unintentionally fall into it. And even then, theres plenty of points at which to leave the route. I appreciate the reply, although I feel you didn't need to type it as angrily as you did ^^

I have seen all the scenes you've mentioned, what I was referring to is that the walkthrough statss that after you have done the stuff with Sarah and Julia, you can get assignments to enslave specific free characters for Cass. That was what I was on about. I've never seen those, and since I can't find anything on them, I suspect it's planned content.
Sorry if it came off as me sounding angry - I was not angry, though it has happened I come off as that when I'm disinterested in something and try to help out.

As for her asking for specific slaves: as far as I know, she can only request Sarah (the first slave). All others should, to my knowledge, be up to the player if they want to provide to her.

Normally I'd say "I wish I could ask Furukawa about this," but to my knowledge, that's the one route he didn't work on but someone else did. I remember hearing a rumor on the wiki that someone went out of their way to ask him for permission to post info about the submissive route and he had replied with something among the lines of "Have fucking fun with that shit, feel free to take it off my hands". He's the only person I know of who hates that route more than I do.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Sorry if it came off as me sounding angry - I was not angry, though it has happened I come off as that when I'm disinterested in something and try to help out.

As for her asking for specific slaves: as far as I know, she can only request Sarah (the first slave). All others should, to my knowledge, be up to the player if they want to provide to her.

Normally I'd say "I wish I could ask Furukawa about this," but to my knowledge, that's the one route he didn't work on but someone else did. I remember hearing a rumor on the wiki that someone went out of their way to ask him for permission to post info about the submissive route and he had replied with something among the lines of "Have fucking fun with that shit, feel free to take it off my hands". He's the only person I know of who hates that route more than I do.
Fair. I really quite like it and appreciate your attitude of helping even if you don't share my tastes (y). Would be interested to know who did make it or if it'll be expanded, even as a spin-off to save the sanity of those who don't like it and would have to put up with it haha

Reactions: Sunshaded

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Fair. I really quite like it and appreciate your attitude of helping even if you don't share my tastes (y). Would be interested to know who did make it or if it'll be expanded, even as a spin-off to save the sanity of those who don't like it and would have to put up with it haha
There are points in the game where Cass will tell you to enslave specific people for her if you have more slaves than she does. I'm unsure of how to proc the scene where she asks for it, but I'm pretty sure you need 4 slaves of your own and they cant be the ones she sends you for. 4 slaves because she has You, Sarah, and whomever you gave up. It may be level dependant.

So far I think she only sends you after Val and Ashley.

Reactions: cvbn28c

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
There are points in the game where Cass will tell you to enslave specific people for her if you have more slaves than she does. I'm unsure of how to proc the scene where she asks for it, but I'm pretty sure you need 4 slaves of your own and they cant be the ones she sends you for. 4 slaves because she has You, Sarah, and whomever you gave up. It may be level dependant.

So far I think she only sends you after Val and Ashley.
I'm nearly certain that you need Cassandra to be 25 or above, Val was free for me, but maybe the scene is different if you enslaved her. At least that's what triggered the Val scene for me. - Ashley ive not yet gotten to trigger, not sure what point of her plot you have to be at, or what level Cassandra has to be, 30 doesnt seem to be it, maybe 35?

Reactions: cvbn28c
Jun 7, 2020
Val leaves the party if you piss her off (failing to enslave her in the hallway, for example) or if you're on the Heroic route and she gets controlled by Drape.

Bimbo's Gone Wild is a NG+ unique route. You must complete the Bimbo World route to unlock it.

Bold stuff are stuff you absolutely cannot fail to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

extremely thunks :7 that helps a lot man!!! just, I have to slave sarah in order to make her a doll, or not? im in the NG+ at the beginning?? anyways thanks!!

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
extremely thunks :7 that helps a lot man!!! just, I have to slave sarah in order to make her a doll, or not? im in the NG+ at the beginning?? anyways thanks!!
Do not enslave Sarah - you can do it once she's a doll (cast Boost followed by Suppression) but I don't remember if it makes it possible to turn her into a Bimbo in that case.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
The new live update has a little bit more for Ashley's Tankard route, and you can give Brittany the book now, though I haven't figured out how

When I ask her about the store and give her the book though, Julia jumps in even though she's not recruited or enslaved yet, and I lose the book afterwards. So yeah, wait for the official version to fix this.

Last edited:

lectiv

May 12, 2019
How do I get this scene. I assume it's on the cassandra's harem route, but I can't seem to get it started. I handed over the first slave, and didn't enslave the other girls in order for her to be able to request their enslavement, but I don't know how to get her to request in the first place I've tried getting her to level 20 and completeing jane's classes but nothing works.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do I get this scene. I assume it's on the cassandra's harem route, but I can't seem to get it started. I handed over the first slave, and didn't enslave the other girls in order for her to be able to request their enslavement, but I don't know how to get her to request in the first place I've tried getting her to level 20 and completeing jane's classes but nothing works.
Think it's something like:
-You need to be Cass' slave (corrupt submissive route)
-You need 3+ slaves
-You must have given up Sarah
-Cass has to be a specific level (probably? I hate the submissive route so I never do it)
-I think this scene happens if you try to refuse to give up a slave when ordered and then give up Val? Something like that

I'd normally advice you to read the wiki but it was nuked because of FANDOM's bullshit which pissed off Furukawa (the wiki admin).

lectiv

May 12, 2019
Think it's something like:
-You need to be Cass' slave (corrupt submissive route)
-You need 3+ slaves
-You must have given up Sarah
-Cass has to be a specific level (probably? I hate the submissive route so I never do it)
-I think this scene happens if you try to refuse to give up a slave when ordered and then give up Val? Something like that

I'd normally advice you to read the wiki but it was nuked because of FANDOM's bullshit which pissed off Furukawa (the wiki admin).
Thanks for the reply gave it a try it didn't work, oh well.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
-You may also need to be a certain depth in the dungeon.

-and I can't be sure but you may need to have Cass at a high affection. You can farm that in the submissive route by getting to level 10, killing the slime and leaving the sprout. Then alternate attacking Cass until she demands healing and casting boost on her (note only boost works, not flirt.)

-finally I know at least one path that requires you to get Ashley to at least level 30, but that has more to do with stats. So you may need to level cass more.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Does anyone know what is Kate's Utility Belt route? The new update adds ahandful of new scenes (Julia Bodyswap from the Heroic Route even, holy hell it's been a really long time since the last update) and I can't remember what's this route about

If I were to guess the new chest in floor 18 will have something to do about it

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Currently testing the new update - and hey, Rosa finally got her sprite in battle. Half of the new scenes I've already seen in the live updates, so I won't talk about it here. The Julia Bodyswap thing will take a while since I'm not used to doing the Heroic Route.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvbn28c and OMG242

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
There is a new update but I do not know what is new or fixed
5 Scenes added for Julia Bodyswap (Without Ashley) plot (AFAIK, push past her on the Heroic route).
1 scene added for Eric bimbo plot (I think it's related to turning him into a bimbo then speaking with him somewhere though idfk).
2 scenes added for Kate's Utility Belt (treasure + 1 scene).
Treasure Chest added to 18th floor of Dungeon.
1 scene for Frost Troll added to Monster Ranch.
1 scene for Ashley's Tankard plot added (no idea what route to take).
1 scene for Brittany Booked plot added (read: you can give her the fucking book to no effect).
1 scene for Hospital Harem plot added.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
There is a new update but I do not know what is new or fixed
Here's some of the most significant changes
The new live update has a little bit more for Ashley's Tankard route, and you can give Brittany the book now, though I haven't figured out how

When I ask her about the store and give her the book though, Julia jumps in even though she's not recruited or enslaved yet, and I lose the book afterwards. So yeah, wait for the official version to fix this.

Currently testing the new update - and hey, Rosa finally got her sprite in battle. Half of the new scenes I've already seen in the live updates, so I won't talk about it here. The Julia Bodyswap thing will take a while since I'm not used to doing the Heroic Route.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Alright, so in the official version Brittany can be enslaved if you give her the book now - simply return after you give it to her. Although the first dialogue with her is still the same as if you chakram'd her, and after enslaving her pressing her icon in her shop would only replay the scene, locking you out of her enchantment services.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes