3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
New update time: New monster scenes in the dungeon, new library scenes with Ms. Rack, and the end of Ashley's Tankard plotline.

After curing Julia from drunkenness only for her to drink again, the two sisters can be interacted with in the living room. The icon will only disappear when you accept to drink with them, after which Julia will appear in game in a different outfit, similar to if you enslave her with the Book.

Reactions: TrickyL

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
And how exactly does one get Julia to get drunk again after curing her from the drunkness with a Conversion during the scene where Ashley spills some of the alcohol on Julia?

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
And how exactly does one get Julia to get drunk again after curing her from the drunkness with a Conversion during the scene where Ashley spills some of the alcohol on Julia?
Interact with her in the Library where she just spills some on herself and gets drunk all by herself

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Interact with her in the Library where she just spills some on herself and gets drunk all by herself
Does she and/or Ashley need to reach a specific level (and/or Julia be "not the player's slave"), in order for the Julia examining scene in the Library to trigger? Because no matter what I seem to do while Julia's my slave (and in Normal Personality, since like 99% of non-sex/"library tit-showing" scenes in the game require the participating characters to be in their Normal Personality/Personalities, if they're allowed to be a slave for it (i.e.: Sarah and Cassandra's Past, if both are your slave, requires both to be in Normal Personality (while the Bimbo's Gone Wild post-plot one-at-a-time bimboing of characters requires Sarah be "not a slave" for Sarah's bimboing option, as do the dating plotlines, and as far as I can tell, Ashley needs to be "not a slave" for getting past the "Ashley asks Julia if she wants to share a drink of the infini-beer" scene (the one in the Tankard Plotline just prior to "Ashley spills the infini-beer on Julia" scene)), I can only get up to the "Ashley spills the infini-beer on Julia, Julia then cured via either of the Player's Conversion Spells" scene (I've tried both Conversion: Speed and Conversion: Power, then leveling both to 30, but the plotline seems to stall after the spilling scene, with the only options from Julia when chatting to her in the Library being the standard ones for Enslaved Julia Normal Personality of "show me your tits", "I need some info on someone", "[Open Spell Menu to try and cast things on her, or give her the Mysterious Book]", and "I don't need anything right now, bye.")

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
Can someone with access to the walkthrough/guide stuff put it somewhere other than blogspot?
For whatever dumb reason it requires you to verify that you are 18 by either credit card (I don't have a valid one apparently)
or by sending google an image of an ID of yours.. which I refuse to do

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Does she and/or Ashley need to reach a specific level (and/or Julia be "not the player's slave"), in order for the Julia examining scene in the Library to trigger? Because no matter what I seem to do while Julia's my slave (and in Normal Personality, since like 99% of non-sex/"library tit-showing" scenes in the game require the participating characters to be in their Normal Personality/Personalities, if they're allowed to be a slave for it (i.e.: Sarah and Cassandra's Past, if both are your slave, requires both to be in Normal Personality (while the Bimbo's Gone Wild post-plot one-at-a-time bimboing of characters requires Sarah be "not a slave" for Sarah's bimboing option, as do the dating plotlines, and as far as I can tell, Ashley needs to be "not a slave" for getting past the "Ashley asks Julia if she wants to share a drink of the infini-beer" scene (the one in the Tankard Plotline just prior to "Ashley spills the infini-beer on Julia" scene)), I can only get up to the "Ashley spills the infini-beer on Julia, Julia then cured via either of the Player's Conversion Spells" scene (I've tried both Conversion: Speed and Conversion: Power, then leveling both to 30, but the plotline seems to stall after the spilling scene, with the only options from Julia when chatting to her in the Library being the standard ones for Enslaved Julia Normal Personality of "show me your tits", "I need some info on someone", "[Open Spell Menu to try and cast things on her, or give her the Mysterious Book]", and "I don't need anything right now, bye.")
Both Julia and Ashley must not be slaves, and they don't need to reach level 30

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Can someone with access to the walkthrough/guide stuff put it somewhere other than blogspot?
For whatever dumb reason it requires you to verify that you are 18 by either credit card (I don't have a valid one apparently)
or by sending google an image of an ID of yours.. which I refuse to do
Last I had checked, the walkthrough on blogspot was super out of date.

There was a fandom wiki that was keeping up with the updates until changer went on hiatus and the website admin decided to stop maintaining it. You may have better luck looking for the archived pages from that.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Last I had checked, the walkthrough on blogspot was super out of date.

There was a fandom wiki that was keeping up with the updates until changer went on hiatus and the website admin decided to stop maintaining it. You may have better luck looking for the archived pages from that.
The wiki's hosted here, nowadays.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Here's the continuation of the Heroic plotline, after you've pushed past Julia and end up in her body. Seems like the CGs for these events existed long ago. I might as well document this in a non-zero chance that anyone editing the new wiki is watching this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrickyL and Blortz

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
oh boy, new update, new stuffs. new Sarah romance scene that seems to only appear if you're Dan, so find that one out yourself.

Huh, the art has gotten a lot better. That's probably the best looking cg in the game

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
oh boy, new update, new stuffs. new Sarah romance scene that seems to only appear if you're Dan, so find that one out yourself.

Did you ever figure out what the requirements are for the molly route?

Nisse13

Mar 5, 2023
Hi is there a place where the saves are located? Also if so, does anyone have a 100% save file?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi is there a place where the saves are located? Also if so, does anyone have a 100% save file?
in explorer enter (can copy paste, WITH % AND #):
Code:
%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
there is at least one folder that has an entirely randomized name, its impossible to guess.
just open the one that has the most recent changes. open /localhost/ and search the path of the game file, like "downloads/browser/adventurehigh" or something, i dont know where you put it. if you've found it, at the lowest level of the tree-path is a .sol file, thats the savegame.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes