3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
It might have changed, but I'm pretty sure in past versions it was missable because the scene would only play if you had Julia with you when you first met Brittany. Which meant never exploring that side of town until after you already did a bunch of stuff in the main story.
Correct. The only time you can speak to Brittany about her ears is the first encounter with her.

Julia's possible to recruit by grabbing the floor 3 note, doing Ms. Rack's first class and then enslaving Julia, then changing her to Normal personality, then straight to the Enchantment Shop. No main story needed.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Julia's possible to recruit by grabbing the floor 3 note, doing Ms. Rack's first class and then enslaving Julia, then changing her to Normal personality, then straight to the Enchantment Shop. No main story needed.
That's what I mean by main story, though. My point is that you can meet Brittany before doing literally anything else, but you have to put it off until after you've progressed further if you want to enslave her.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I do hope the dev focuses on continuing the storylines sometimes soon, these last few updates were mostly just Monster Ranch scenes

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
That's what I mean by main story, though. My point is that you can meet Brittany before doing literally anything else, but you have to put it off until after you've progressed further if you want to enslave her.
Correct. The only time you can speak to Brittany about her ears is the first encounter with her.

Oh crap. Thanks guys.
So thats a new savegame then. I missed her and female Reese because the Cassandra bottle mission was so confusing and I was at the end of the ddungeon to trigger the scene.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Oh crap. Thanks guys.
So thats a new savegame then. I missed her and female Reese because the Cassandra bottle mission was so confusing and I was at the end of the ddungeon to trigger the scene.
You can also enslave Brittany after meeting her by agreeing to investigate her for Kate, but you can't enslave Kate at your first chance in order to do that, you can enslave Kate later with the book in the Library.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can also enslave Brittany after meeting her by agreeing to investigate her for Kate, but you can't enslave Kate at your first chance in order to do that, you can enslave Kate later with the book in the Library.
Oh good, there's finally a less obtuse method. I'm guessing that was added after the last time I played (and possibly after the wiki got shut down), since there was pretty much no Kate content at the time. Sounds like this person was using the (now outdated) backup of the wiki as a guide, too, so the only method they saw would be the missable one.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Is there a way to bimboify Jane?
Yes. Do the Bimbo's Gone Wild route - do the Bimbo World NG+, then attempt to pull it off again.

During that route, do the following:
-Head to the streets (Sarah)
-Head to the Item Shop (Molly)
-Speak to Molly (optional)
-Head to School (Cass)
-Speak to Dr. Tiff, NOT Jane.
-Speak to Jane
-Head to the Library (optional)
-Head to the first floor of the Dungeon
-Tell her "No"
-Tell her "She can do it safely".
-Choose to be dominant (+Trust, though fuck if I know for who - Furukawa'd know, probably)
-Speak to Val in Jane's room
Done

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Nerd bitch keeps telling me the notes I'm bringing her are fake even though I have given all the notes I could find all the way up to floor 20.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Nerd bitch keeps telling me the notes I'm bringing her are fake even though I have given all the notes I could find all the way up to floor 20.
You need to give her the notes in order. Ask her for a hint on which floor to find a note, and get the note on that floor. Afterwards, you'll be able to turn in the note you already found on the next floor.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You need to give her the notes in order. Ask her for a hint on which floor to find a note, and get the note on that floor. Afterwards, you'll be able to turn in the note you already found on the next floor.
As far as I know I have found all the notes because nothing is popping(besides monsters) on floors 3 through 20 after what feels like 2 hours of on and off searching and on top of that I can't figure out what the hell I'm meant to do next in this fucking game.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
As far as I know I have found all the notes because nothing is popping(besides monsters) on floors 3 through 20 after what feels like 2 hours of on and off searching and on top of that I can't figure out what the hell I'm meant to do next in this fucking game.
Ask her for a hint and she'll tell you exactly which floor to find the note that you missed.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Ask her for a hint and she'll tell you exactly which floor to find the note that you missed.
As I pointed out in my first post all she fucking says that it's fake nowhere does she tell my dumb fucking ass where the next note.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
As I pointed out in my first post all she fucking says that it's fake nowhere does she tell my dumb fucking ass where the next note.
She only says that if you tell her you've found a note. You need to ask her for help. Press 1 instead of 2.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Julia tells you that your notes are out of order. If you tell her "I need help", she'll tell you what floor.
If she says "She heard nothing noteworthy," you've found all notes.

Notes are floor 3 (Rack), 5 (Tiff), 7 (Drape), 8 (Jane), 10 (Rack), 12 (Tiff), 14 (Drape), 16 (Jane), 20 (x4). There are no more notes after that AFAIK.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Julia tells you that your notes are out of order. If you tell her "I need help", she'll tell you what floor.

Notes are floor 3 (Rack), 5 (Tiff), 7 (Drape), 8 (Jane), 10 (Rack), 12 (Tiff), 14 (Drape), 16 (Jane), 20 (x4). There are no more notes after that AFAIK.
I think with the most recent updates some of floor 20's pages have been moved.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018

Then where is my option to change her with magic? I spent all that time in that hell hole(hate the damn dungeon I don't want to ever step another foot in there ever again) gathering those things for her I should be able to change her with my magic.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
It might have changed, but I'm pretty sure in past versions it was missable because the scene would only play if you had Julia with you when you first met Brittany. Which meant never exploring that side of town until after you already did a bunch of stuff in the main story.
Yeah, you need to avoid Brittany completely until you get Julia. Then ask about ears and agree to help.

Go to the library and talk to Julia, then use the chakram while Brittany is speaking. And if you have not enslaved Julia yet you can cast grapple or suppression when she says you can go now.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Then where is my option to change her with magic? I spent all that time in that hell hole(hate the damn dungeon I don't want to ever step another foot in there ever again) gathering those things for her I should be able to change her with my magic.
You need to enslave her to change her. You can do it when you first meet her by casting confusion then either suppression or grapple.

There are other opportunities later; you can give her the mysterious book, use suppression after Ashley punches her in the face, try to date her and just taking advantage, enslave Ashley and refusing to let her go. Unfortunately all of those require at least some venturing into the dungeon.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes