3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Oh, and the new update brings some new spells, more Ashley bedroom scenes, and a new mini plotline about her drinking cup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fire and

Apr 4, 2022
Speak to Val in the streets. You have to do it twice.
June shows up in the forest after the 2nd convo with Val.
Does Val has to be free and not enslaved? Cause the only option if i click the icon is to turn the hero chick to a bimbo, i remember one time where June entered my room with a different hair colour but that was a long time ago

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Does Val has to be free and not enslaved? Cause the only option if i click the icon is to turn the hero chick to a bimbo, i remember one time where June entered my room with a different hair colour but that was a long time ago
Val can be in any personality AFAIK.
IIRC, the order is:

NG:
Date anyone with a specific type of hair color (let's say Sarah, who has Blue). Do at least IIRC 3 dates with her
Complete any NG+ (I recommend Bimbo World to make June a bimbo or Mysterious Book as it's fast)

NG+:
Date anyone that has a different hair color than the original hair color (let's say Kate, who has Purple)
Do at least 2 dates with new wife
Meet June in the streets (she has her original hair color IIRC)
Meet June in your room
Speak to Val in the streets (she'll tell you June's name)
Speak to Val in the streets again (she'll tell you June is hiding in the forest)
Head to the forest to speak with June

If you're on the Bimbo's Gone Wild route, June appears in the forest so you can turn her into a bimbo there.

Fire and

Apr 4, 2022
Val can be in any personality AFAIK.
IIRC, the order is:

NG:
Date anyone with a specific type of hair color (let's say Sarah, who has Blue). Do at least IIRC 3 dates with her
Complete any NG+ (I recommend Bimbo World to make June a bimbo or Mysterious Book as it's fast)

NG+:
Date anyone that has a different hair color than the original hair color (let's say Kate, who has Purple)
Do at least 2 dates with new wife
Meet June in the streets (she has her original hair color IIRC)
Meet June in your room
Speak to Val in the streets (she'll tell you June's name)
Speak to Val in the streets again (she'll tell you June is hiding in the forest)
Head to the forest to speak with June

If you're on the Bimbo's Gone Wild route, June appears in the forest so you can turn her into a bimbo there.
Thanks man, i'll go ahead and try this out

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do you make Sarah into Cassandra's slave?
With difficulty.

I hate the Submissive route with a passion but it's something like:
Lose to Cass in the 1v1 duel
Have Cass be a specific level I THINK (probably 15-20+ if so)
Speak to Sarah in the streets (I think you need a specific amount of affection towards Sarah?)
Sarah gets enslaved by Cass.
Might require Cass to have the Puff Puff (400+ debilitating proficiency), too?
I know for a fact that the spell is needed if you want to make Sarah into Cass' slave in Sarah's mind, at least.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
With difficulty.

I hate the Submissive route with a passion but it's something like:
Lose to Cass in the 1v1 duel
Have Cass be a specific level I THINK (probably 15-20+ if so)
Speak to Sarah in the streets (I think you need a specific amount of affection towards Sarah?)
Sarah gets enslaved by Cass.
Might require Cass to have the Puff Puff (400+ debilitating proficiency), too?
I know for a fact that the spell is needed if you want to make Sarah into Cass' slave in Sarah's mind, at least.
Alternatively:

Have Sarah as your slave.
Lose to Cassandra in the duel and become her slave.
Switch Sarah to her mindless form.
Do Sarah's Library scene and Cassandra walks in, then you can choose to give up your slave.

you may need to be Rosa for this one because there is a scene where Cass makes you flash her instead, but I can't remember.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Alternatively:

Have Sarah as your slave.
Lose to Cassandra in the duel and become her slave.
Switch Sarah to her mindless form.
Do Sarah's Library scene and Cassandra walks in, then you can choose to give up your slave.

you may need to be Rosa for this one because there is a scene where Cass makes you flash her instead, but I can't remember.
Yeah I tried that one but for some reason Cass never interrupted the scene. It just played out like normal.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
And how do you slave Brittany? It says about having Julia at your party but threre is no a dialogue or cutscene.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Someone can tell me where are the flower monsters for the Monster Store?
Floor 12 if you mean Flower Girls. 13 if you mean Bad Buds.

To enslave Brittany, you need to bring Julia (normal) with you, speak to Brittany about her ears, agree to help her out, then use a Chakram on her in the library when speaking to Julia. Might have a floor requirement.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Floor 12 if you mean Flower Girls. 13 if you mean Bad Buds.

To enslave Brittany, you need to bring Julia (normal) with you, speak to Brittany about her ears, agree to help her out, then use a Chakram on her in the library when speaking to Julia. Might have a floor requirement.
It might have changed, but I'm pretty sure in past versions it was missable because the scene would only play if you had Julia with you when you first met Brittany. Which meant never exploring that side of town until after you already did a bunch of stuff in the main story.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes