3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Rockroser

Nov 9, 2017
Say guys, do you know is there any way to recruit Derrick or Victoria without needing to slave anyone yet? Or they are still locked out of the heroic route?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Say guys, do you know is there any way to recruit Derrick or Victoria without needing to slave anyone yet? Or they are still locked out of the heroic route?
There's no way.
Veronica: you can enslave her on the Heroic route (confront her and then keep her).

Derrick: you need to enslave Molly to make him become available.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do I get charmed/hypnotized June?
When speaking to June in the forest, you'll have 3 options.
Option 1 is Hypnotized ("tell me the truth" or something like that).
Option 2 is Charmed ("my daughter loves me too much" or something similar)
Option 3 is normal June.

There's no difference other than how she looks. All 3 lets you access Bimbo June.

OMG242

Aug 29, 2017
When speaking to June in the forest, you'll have 3 options.
Option 1 is Hypnotized ("tell me the truth" or something like that).
Option 2 is Charmed ("my daughter loves me too much" or something similar)
Option 3 is normal June.

There's no difference other than how she looks. All 3 lets you access Bimbo June.
How do I get the forest scene?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do I get the forest scene?
It's NG+ exclusive.

Date anyone on a NG, do any NG+ (I recommend Bimbo World, because it's the fastest by far - June also has a bimbo form).
On the NG+, date literally anyone else who has a different hair color (for example, if you date Val on the NG, date Sarah on the NG+)

Meet with June in the streets, then at your house (you need to do 2 dates for her to show up the second time IIRC).
After that, speak with Val (streets) then Val (streets again). Head to the forest and speak to June.

Reactions: OMG242

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Aye, new version made public today.

Eric, Erin and June bimbo scene (hopefully Jane's bimbo scene is fixed as well) and extended Molly bedroom scenes. Fuckin nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
i cannot figure out how to save in the latest version
It was changed a while back.
In order:
Go to the menu
Choose Inventory
Click on Options
Where it says "Save notes," write what you want your savefile to be called.
Press Back
Choose Inventory
Choose Save Game
Click on what savefile you want to save at

Reactions: Ryuzaki

Fire and

Apr 4, 2022
How do i get June to appear after the street encounter? I am on Bimbo NG+ and dated Sarah (previously dated Val on NG) but she won't show up past the street encounter, anyone got a clue?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do i get June to appear after the street encounter? I am on Bimbo NG+ and dated Sarah (previously dated Val on NG) but she won't show up past the street encounter, anyone got a clue?
Speak to Val in the streets. You have to do it twice.
June shows up in the forest after the 2nd convo with Val.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Haven't been following the changelogs but it seems to be mostly bimbo content ever since he started working on this again. I hope other old routes are also completed :)

Reactions: Sunshaded

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Haven't been following the changelogs but it seems to be mostly bimbo content ever since he started working on this again. I hope other old routes are also completed :)
I haven't checked his Patreon or Twitter recently but he has been playing catch up with art. He got a significant backlog of pictures when he had computer problems.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes