3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
3 scenes added for Monster Ranch (unsure which, I don't keep track).
2 scenes added for Jane's extended bimbo plot (shows wrong CG when you transform her).
4 scenes added for Julia's extended library scenes.
2 scenes added for June's introduction plot (seems to be bugged for some people, me included - the scenes won't trigger for no reason).

Reactions: outofpower007

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
3 scenes added for Monster Ranch (unsure which, I don't keep track).
2 scenes added for Jane's extended bimbo plot (shows wrong CG when you transform her).
4 scenes added for Julia's extended library scenes.
2 scenes added for June's introduction plot (seems to be bugged for some people, me included - the scenes won't trigger for no reason).
Do you play on Bimbo NG+? The scenes triggered for me when I was playing Bimbo NG+.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Do you play on Bimbo NG+? The scenes triggered for me when I was playing Bimbo NG+.
Yep. Seems to be bugged for me. For NG, I went with Sarah (easy access) and on NG+, Kate. I've also tried Julia and Val for NG+.
Also tried to go Julia and then Sarah on the NG+. I actually wonder if Sarah is somehow making me unable to proc it...

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Yep. Seems to be bugged for me. For NG, I went with Sarah (easy access) and on NG+, Kate. I've also tried Julia and Val for NG+.
Also tried to go Julia and then Sarah on the NG+. I actually wonder if Sarah is somehow making me unable to proc it...
Bimbo NG+, Sarah to Julia, got to the convo with Val.

MikedaMan

Dec 21, 2017
The title screen shows that the version is .68, but the download is .71. Is the download actually the latest version?

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
I feel like an older version had a scalable window. A shame since I want a better look at these art assests

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I feel like an older version had a scalable window. A shame since I want a better look at these art assests
I don't think there was a scalable window in any version I played (starting around 0.47 I think), but the art assets are easily accessed in the game's folders. Just go to Assets > Graphics > 1x. They're all just sitting in there as raw PNG files. Although it may be a little tough to navigate to whatever you're looking for, as they all have names like "sprite-1634-20".

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I don't think there was a scalable window in any version I played (starting around 0.47 I think), but the art assets are easily accessed in the game's folders. Just go to Assets > Graphics > 1x. They're all just sitting in there as raw PNG files. Although it may be a little tough to navigate to whatever you're looking for, as they all have names like "sprite-1634-20".
If it helps, try to check the date the files are added; and check the size of the files. Art files almost always take up space in the six digits iirc

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
If it helps, try to check the date the files are added; and check the size of the files. Art files almost always take up space in the six digits iirc
I mean, finding the folder full of art files is easy, and I gave precise directions to where that folder is. The problem is finding the *specific* piece of artwork that you're looking for, as you can't just look for the file called "Jane_Bimbofication_2" or anything like that. Everything in the folder is just labeled "sprite-number-number", and they're listed in the order that they were added to the game (with the exception of ones that replaced older images, and so keep those images' file name).

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Is there a complete guide up for this game? One on the site hasn't been updated in years and the wiki appears to be gone. This game has a ton of easily and permanently missable stuff as well as a significant amount of content locked behind weird moon logic choices.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Is there a complete guide up for this game? One on the site hasn't been updated in years and the wiki appears to be gone. This game has a ton of easily and permanently missable stuff as well as a significant amount of content locked behind weird moon logic choices.
Wiki was nuked some time ago (about a year I think?)
There is a Discord where you can get some general info and I think someone posted a walkthrough to an (old) walkthrough written by Furukawa (the ex-wiki admin).

Here's the link but it's usually down. No idea if there's a new walkthrough somewhere.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Most of the info, up to about 0.6.2

Mar 23, 2022
Man, I remember when I was playing 0.12 and thinking "This has some potential.". After losing it during the change from flash. All I can say that potential has been fulfilled ten fold. Seriously, when I downloaded it recently I did not expect this much of a change. It hits pretty much all the stuff you'd what if it come to mind control. Also a few more things for good measure. It's just a shame you can't use the good old flash exploit to auto level. It made restarting a whole lot easier. Also that there isn't an up to date walkthrough. Something else I'm curious about. In order to get Sarah's bubble spell and possession you need to date her right? Or has that changed or am I dumb and just miss remembering?

Side note if the Hypnochanger reads this. Obvious long time fan. Love all your work. I would say thank everyone involved but one I'm a random so it would mean nothing. Two I'm sure there are far too many people to thank them all. So just keep up the good work and thanks.

Now I'm off to see if the game has the secrets I remember, exploits, bugs or just enjoy the game once again.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes