3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do i trigger the scene where Sarah rubs against the couch with the doll clothes?
...PRETTY fucking sure that's part of the Funtime Sarah route? I think?

If it's the one I'm thinking about (I have not done this route in a long fucking time, I miss Furukawa at times like these):
Sarah has to be a Doll. To make her a doll, cast Stone Skin on her when she says "Like plastic, for example?" in the streets. Speak to her in the streets again and agree to cast Stone Skin on her again.

Once you've done that, speak to her and cast Boost on her. She'll rejoin your party but in a unique "Doll" status. Head to floor 11 of the dungeon. Head to the stairs that lead to floor 12 and go down on the right side. There's a treasure there.

Open it (requires Doll Sarah to be in your party). Head back to your room and speak to Sarah, who will dress herself in those clothes. Let her continue when prompted.

When given an option, I think you're supposed to keep them. Speak to her again (I think she needs to be level 15 or something). During the second scene, ask what the shit the deal was IIRC.

The next time should be the scene you're asking about. I think. Someone who's more into Sarah, lemme know if I missed somthing. I might've.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know which characters have transformed masturbation scenes currently? (transform + shrink combo)
The ones I remember, at least (might be more):
Val, Sarah, Julia, Victoria (only playable as a slave because of course), Kate, Molly, I think Ashley?, not 100% sure on Cass but I think she is.
I'm unsure on Derrick and Reese but I don't think they're available yet.

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
...PRETTY fucking sure that's part of the Funtime Sarah route? I think?

If it's the one I'm thinking about (I have not done this route in a long fucking time, I miss Furukawa at times like these):
Sarah has to be a Doll. To make her a doll, cast Stone Skin on her when she says "Like plastic, for example?" in the streets. Speak to her in the streets again and agree to cast Stone Skin on her again.

Once you've done that, speak to her and cast Boost on her. She'll rejoin your party but in a unique "Doll" status. Head to floor 11 of the dungeon. Head to the stairs that lead to floor 12 and go down on the right side. There's a treasure there.

Open it (requires Doll Sarah to be in your party). Head back to your room and speak to Sarah, who will dress herself in those clothes. Let her continue when prompted.

When given an option, I think you're supposed to keep them. Speak to her again (I think she needs to be level 15 or something). During the second scene, ask what the shit the deal was IIRC.

The next time should be the scene you're asking about. I think. Someone who's more into Sarah, lemme know if I missed somthing. I might've.
The only options that i get are:
Tell her to keep the clothes when you're on the bed, then raise her to level 15.
Dose she have to be my slave? Because i never seen that option.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
How do i trigger the scene where Sarah rubs against the couch with the doll clothes?
You need to have Doll Sarah in your party. Go to level 11 in the dungeon and find the chest. Go back to your room and start the "Funtime Sarah" path. In the choices, start demanding explainations and saying she can try them on again later.

I don't remember if it is based on her level or how far you made it in the dungeon. But eventually you can talk to Julia about it and if you ignore her advice your character will walk around with their tits out for the rest of the game.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
You need to have Doll Sarah in your party. Go to level 11 in the dungeon and find the chest. Go back to your room and start the "Funtime Sarah" path. In the choices, start demanding explainations and saying she can try them on again later.

I don't remember if it is based on her level or how far you made it in the dungeon. But eventually you can talk to Julia about it and if you ignore her advice your character will walk around with their tits out for the rest of the game.
As soon as you see Sarah masturbating on the couch, put away the clothes somewhere secure and you can talk to Julia right away. Ignoring her and there's a chance Sarah will force the clothes on you when you enter the bedroom.

Dan will change his name to Dolly while Rosa keeps her name; and you cannot use gender change potions anymore. Other than that, there's no gameplay change.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Oh, 0.7.1 got released. You can bimbofy Jane now, although strangely enough it uses Kate's scenes for the transformation even though there are Jane scenes in the files.

Extended Julia library play, and extra June scenes. I'm not going to go out and find the latter, though.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Oh, 0.7.1 got released. You can bimbofy Jane now, although strangely enough it uses Kate's scenes for the transformation even though there are Jane scenes in the files.

Extended Julia library play, and extra June scenes. I'm not going to go out and find the latter, though.
They're bugged last I heard. Like, you can't access the new June scenes if you tried. Apparently, she won't show up after the original scenes (last one that works, AFAIK, is the one in the streets when she speaks to Val).

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
They're bugged last I heard. Like, you can't access the new June scenes if you tried. Apparently, she won't show up after the original scenes (last one that works, AFAIK, is the one in the streets when she speaks to Val).
Let's just wait for the public version I guess. Maybe it'll be fixed then

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AdventureHigh-0.71Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
After many months stll don't know how the game works, what is the meaning of the notes, why Jane is so hard to slave, how do you unlock secret classes, etc. And the wiki doesn't explain it.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
After many months stll don't know how the game works, what is the meaning of the notes, why Jane is so hard to slave, how do you unlock secret classes, etc. And the wiki doesn't explain it.
after getting a note go to the teachers room that is mentioned then talk with her/him, those are the secret classes, secret classes can boost your and your active party members experience in a specific spell type allowing those who attended to either get new spells in a type they can already cast or unlock a new type for them to cast. Jane can be enslaved by attending her private lessons which are different from her secret classes and either transforming while shes on screen and then confusing her during the fourth one or by agreeing to her magic contract and then casting suppression on the dialogue box she says to cast it.

Reactions: AxelVieyra
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes