3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
They have to be in your party, can't be your slave (in Reese's case, I think Female only? - not sure, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!). From the menu, cast Transform and choose the target, then Shrink during the scene that follows.
The files do have scenes for both male and female Reese, so I think both genders can work.

Seems like I have to start a new file

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
The files do have scenes for both male and female Reese, so I think both genders can work.

Seems like I have to start a new file
There's a lot of transforming stuff on Patreon actually - seems like there's a transform scene for every character now, though I don't think they all haven't been implemented into the game yet.

Derrick for example has a female transform scene, and if Transform+Shrink doesn't work on an enslaved Derrick then I don't know how that's possible.

There's also a Eric+Erin Shrink scene that I'm not entirely sure is doable outside of enslaving Eric

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
There's a lot of transforming stuff on Patreon actually - seems like there's a transform scene for every character now, though I don't think they all haven't been implemented into the game yet.

Derrick for example has a female transform scene, and if Transform+Shrink doesn't work on an enslaved Derrick then I don't know how that's possible.
Derrick isn't possible, nor are any of the teachers. Unsure on Reese, never tried on either.
Same goes for Angie(sp?) and I think Derrick isn't possible either.

Idfk why a shit load are added that won't be possible to transform at any given time by the looks of things.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Derrick isn't possible, nor are any of the teachers. Unsure on Reese, never tried on either.
Same goes for Angie(sp?) and I think Derrick isn't possible either.

Idfk why a shit load are added that won't be possible to transform at any given time by the looks of things.
Looks like Changer commissioned Caveman to just do the entire cast in one go two years ago and wanted to implement them along the way

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
0.69 is finally public released! Still have no idea what's new though. Anyone got the changelog?

There's extended Cass, Val and Sarah library play, extended Jane bedroom play, and I'm not checking the Ranch cause that takes way too much time even for me

No new Bimbo transform scene it seems, unfortunately

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
0.69 is finally public released! Still have no idea what's new though. Anyone got the changelog?

There's extended Cass, Val and Sarah library play, extended Jane bedroom play, and I'm not checking the Ranch cause that takes way too much time even for me

No new Bimbo transform scene it seems, unfortunately
That's literally it, yeah. There's like 16 "scenes" but no fucking content. Again.

The new scenes are:
Val, Sarah and Cass extended library (1 for each form, some have different CGs)
Jane bedroom extended scenes (some have different CGs).

Might as well skip this update honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: Traveler12345

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
That's literally it, yeah. There's like 16 "scenes" but no fucking content. Again.

The new scenes are:
Val, Sarah and Cass extended library (1 for each form, some have different CGs)
Jane bedroom extended scenes (some have different CGs).

Might as well skip this update honestly.
Eh, apparently the dude had it rough the past month with his ex so I'm not complaining too much

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
I've been trying to follow the walkthrough to getting sarahs doll tf, but the final event never triggers, I remember that before the wikia purge there was a specific step you had to take that the walkthrough never mentions. Does anyone know what it is?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I've been trying to follow the walkthrough to getting sarahs doll tf, but the final event never triggers, I remember that before the wikia purge there was a specific step you had to take that the walkthrough never mentions. Does anyone know what it is?
I think the walkthrough mentioned it but I haven't been able to read the walkthrough since the wiki was nuked, so...

IIRC, the steps are something like:
You have to do the second of Jane's private (not secret note) classes. Private = the ones with Molly.
In the streets, wait until she says "Like plastic, for example?" before casting Stone Skin on her (needs Support proficiency)
You might need to have been on a specific floor (12-14 at most) and I think Sarah needs to be a certain level (like 15 or something?) at which point she should confront you in the streets again.
Speak to her again and agree to try it out.
In the protagonist's room, cast Stone Skin on her again and she'll transform into a doll. To undo it, cast Boost on her when interacting with her.
If you level 5 times while she's still a doll, you'll unlock the Sarah's Home route if you haven't already.

Reactions: dragon358

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Found a few pics on Patreon and game files, and I'm gonna assume we're helping Cass enslave girls on the first three as her slave.

No idea about Kate's CG, though.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Found a few pics on Patreon and game files, and I'm gonna assume we're helping Cass enslave girls on the first three as her slave.

No idea about Kate's CG, though.
Think most of those are in the game.

IIRC:
#1: you have to be on the Submissive route (I hate it, so I never do it but I did do it once just for checking shit out) and have to give up Sarah as a slave. I think you have to encounter Val (who has to be free, I think?) and Cassandra will want her. That or she's a slave, too, that you have to give up.

#2: Not sure. I don't play as Rosa unless it's a Rosa-specific route. I know there's a similar scenario with Val but I don't remember the details right now.

#3: That one is in the game. On the submissive route, have Julia as a slave in her normal personality. When ordered to give up a slave, refuse and then choose Julia. She'll want to help you out.
I don't remember the details, but I THINK:
You speak to Julia in the library. She'll say she wants to help you out, but need your help to deal with Cass. Speak to Cass and she'll help you enslave Julia properly again.

Again, I hate that route even though Julia is best girl, so I don't know for a fact if that's how you did it, but I think so.

The last one should be in the game, but it's insanely hard to pull off.
Basically, you need to start the Intelligent Monster's Route, which is done by having Julia in your party (Normal).
Lose to any non-monster girls twice, then twice to monster girls (Rubber Naga, Slime Girl, Aquatic Girl and one I don't remember all counts).
Normally, Kate would appear if your total party HP drops below 20%. So you have to avoid that. The easiest way is to bring the Protagonist and Julia and use Trip on Julia, then the Protagonist (rest up to 100% Stamina if needed) to OHKO yourself.

Julia must be in your party for all 4 KOs.
She'll speak to you in the dungeon (wait around, make sure you do NOT have an offensive-type character with you) and you'll start the Intelligent Monsters route.

IIRC, you also need the Berserk spell on Ashley (this is unlocked by bringing Ashley to floor 21 and walking around for a bit. You might need Julia as well, but don't quote me on that one, I'm not fucking Furukawa. That man would know).

Offensive-types means stuff like Ashley (who you actually need for another route and I recommend you're at a high level if you wanna beat the Frost Queen legit), Val, Derrick, Reese, Kate or Sarah.

Your party must consist of the Protagonist and Julia. Third member optional. Molly and Cassandra both works.
After that, lose to a monster girl again and a new scene will unlock. It leads to a battle between Ashley and the Frost Queen.

Ashley will ONLY be using her Berserk spell for the duration of this battle.

If she loses, Kate will appear and deal with the Frost Queen, causing you to succeed instead and Kate should show up as normal.

If Ashley wins, you can enslave the Frost Queen before she's killed.
If Ashley loses and you didn't have Kate to save you, you get a game over.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Think most of those are in the game.

IIRC:
#1: you have to be on the Submissive route (I hate it, so I never do it but I did do it once just for checking shit out) and have to give up Sarah as a slave. I think you have to encounter Val (who has to be free, I think?) and Cassandra will want her. That or she's a slave, too, that you have to give up.

#2: Not sure. I don't play as Rosa unless it's a Rosa-specific route. I know there's a similar scenario with Val but I don't remember the details right now.

#3: That one is in the game. On the submissive route, have Julia as a slave in her normal personality. When ordered to give up a slave, refuse and then choose Julia. She'll want to help you out.
I don't remember the details, but I THINK:
You speak to Julia in the library. She'll say she wants to help you out, but need your help to deal with Cass. Speak to Cass and she'll help you enslave Julia properly again.

Again, I hate that route even though Julia is best girl, so I don't know for a fact if that's how you did it, but I think so.

The last one should be in the game, but it's insanely hard to pull off.
Basically, you need to start the Intelligent Monster's Route, which is done by having Julia in your party (Normal).
Lose to any non-monster girls twice, then twice to monster girls (Rubber Naga, Slime Girl, Aquatic Girl and one I don't remember all counts).
Normally, Kate would appear if your total party HP drops below 20%. So you have to avoid that. The easiest way is to bring the Protagonist and Julia and use Trip on Julia, then the Protagonist (rest up to 100% Stamina if needed) to OHKO yourself.

Julia must be in your party for all 4 KOs.
She'll speak to you in the dungeon (wait around, make sure you do NOT have an offensive-type character with you) and you'll start the Intelligent Monsters route.

IIRC, you also need the Berserk spell on Ashley (this is unlocked by bringing Ashley to floor 21 and walking around for a bit. You might need Julia as well, but don't quote me on that one, I'm not fucking Furukawa. That man would know).

Offensive-types means stuff like Ashley (who you actually need for another route and I recommend you're at a high level if you wanna beat the Frost Queen legit), Val, Derrick, Reese, Kate or Sarah.

Your party must consist of the Protagonist and Julia. Third member optional. Molly and Cassandra both works.
After that, lose to a monster girl again and a new scene will unlock. It leads to a battle between Ashley and the Frost Queen.

Ashley will ONLY be using her Berserk spell for the duration of this battle.

If she loses, Kate will appear and deal with the Frost Queen, causing you to succeed instead and Kate should show up as normal.

If Ashley wins, you can enslave the Frost Queen before she's killed.
If Ashley loses and you didn't have Kate to save you, you get a game over.
Oh yeah, that monster does look like the Frost Queen. Thanks for the info btw

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, does anyone know how to survive drape when you're in the faculty controll path? he says that over half of my slaves hate me and then he just enslaves me. is there some secret trick or do i just have to restart?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to survive drape when you're in the faculty controll path? he says that over half of my slaves hate me and then he just enslaves me. is there some secret trick or do i just have to restart?
You need Val to have a shit load of trust. By the way, all trust potions are negated so don't bother with them.
You gain some Trust if you choose "Let's be careful" right at the start of the game and each good testimony gives a small amount (usually 1 or 2). Amanda (Ms. Rack) gives 5.

Positive ones:

Sarah gives good testimony if you made her a doll and tagged with her to her home.
Julia does if you don't enslave Ashley.
Ashley does regardless, IIRC (might not if you enslaved Julia after her, never fucking tried).
Jane and Dr. Tiff both gives good I think. Jane I think is regardless, Dr. Tiff might be only if you turn her into a love doctor?
Erin does if you completed 3+ monster capture quests I think. I know it's related to the amount of monster captures but I do not know how many exactly.
Cassandra I believe gives good testimony if you had her confront her own feelings towards Sarah (dungeon talk). I know she normally gives bad but I think that's the one exception.
Reese should give good if you turned Reese into a dude at least once.
Ms. Rack gives good if you turned her into a bimbo (no, I am not making that up, do it). The +5 trust is a huge boost.

Negative/no fucking idea:

Angie gives negative (despite it clearly being positive because fuck logic).
Derrick I'm not sure of.
Kate I have no fucking idea if it's implemented yet.
Victoria gives bad because she hates you with a passion.
Brittany I think is good as long as you agreed to help her out.
Eric is always bad, AFAIK.
Molly I think gives bad if you got her fired but if she rested up, she should give positive. I think. Probably not because again, fuck logic. Or it's just not yet implemeneted.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
You need Val to have a shit load of trust. By the way, all trust potions are negated so don't bother with them.
You gain some Trust if you choose "Let's be careful" right at the start of the game and each good testimony gives a small amount (usually 1 or 2). Amanda (Ms. Rack) gives 5.

Positive ones:

Sarah gives good testimony if you made her a doll and tagged with her to her home.
Julia does if you don't enslave Ashley.
Ashley does regardless, IIRC (might not if you enslaved Julia after her, never fucking tried).
Jane and Dr. Tiff both gives good I think. Jane I think is regardless, Dr. Tiff might be only if you turn her into a love doctor?
Erin does if you completed 3+ monster capture quests I think. I know it's related to the amount of monster captures but I do not know how many exactly.
Cassandra I believe gives good testimony if you had her confront her own feelings towards Sarah (dungeon talk). I know she normally gives bad but I think that's the one exception.
Reese should give good if you turned Reese into a dude at least once.
Ms. Rack gives good if you turned her into a bimbo (no, I am not making that up, do it). The +5 trust is a huge boost.

Negative/no fucking idea:

Angie gives negative (despite it clearly being positive because fuck logic).
Derrick I'm not sure of.
Kate I have no fucking idea if it's implemented yet.
Victoria gives bad because she hates you with a passion.
Brittany I think is good as long as you agreed to help her out.
Eric is always bad, AFAIK.
Molly I think gives bad if you got her fired but if she rested up, she should give positive. I think. Probably not because again, fuck logic. Or it's just not yet implemeneted.
Curing Succubus Molly and making Derrick the body builder does good.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Version 0.70 is public on Newgrounds and itch.io. Here's the changelog:

Updates since 0.69:

- Slime Girl Sex scene added to Monster Ranch.

- Rubber Naga Sex scene added to Monster Ranch.

- 1 new floor added to Dungeon.

- Lava Girl monster added to Dungeon.

- 2 scenes added to Monster Ranch for the Lava girl.

- 5 bedroom scenes updated for Cassandra.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Version 0.70 is public on Newgrounds and itch.io. Here's the changelog:
To clarify: Cowssandra has 2 new scenes (I think it's 1 if she's a slave, 1 if she's a willing slave). The other 3 only has 1 each.

Source: Cass is 3rd best girl (2nd best if teachers aren't counted) so I checked.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes