3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
In which rooms are the notes? I gave them to Julia but she says that it is fake or I'm missing some. And what do you do with the brown portfolios in some rooms, they just appear and disappear if you are getting close.
The "portfolios" are treasure chests.
Floor 11 one needs Doll Sarah.
Floor 13 one needs Rosa (submissive route) or willing slave Cowssandra. To get the latter, during the duel 1v1 duel, use Boost on Cassandra 4 times while she's at full HP and watch a shit load of scenes without ever fixing her. At the end (think it's the 4th one), tell her to become your servant.

If you have Tough Sarah, it leads to another route where Cass gets possessed by the milk pumps and I kinda wish I could tell you why.

If you have Julia (normal), you can make her get milked, too, but I have no idea how to trigger it - I did it once.

In case someone's curious: no, the floor 20 one is not a mistake. There's 4 notes there. No idea why.

In order, the notes are Ms. Rack, Dr. Tiff, Jane, Drape, then loops back to Ms. Rack.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
The "portfolios" are treasure chests.
Floor 11 one needs Doll Sarah.
Floor 13 one needs Rosa (submissive route) or willing slave Cowssandra. To get the latter, during the duel 1v1 duel, use Boost on Cassandra 4 times while she's at full HP and watch a shit load of scenes without ever fixing her. At the end (think it's the 4th one), tell her to become your servant.

If you have Tough Sarah, it leads to another route where Cass gets possessed by the milk pumps and I kinda wish I could tell you why.

If you have Julia (normal), you can make her get milked, too, but I have no idea how to trigger it - I did it once.

In case someone's curious: no, the floor 20 one is not a mistake. There's 4 notes there. No idea why.

In order, the notes are Ms. Rack, Dr. Tiff, Jane, Drape, then loops back to Ms. Rack.
When you have Tough Sarah, say that you'll bring the pumps to Julia instead of investigating it yourself. That's how you get to milk Julia.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
How do you slave Jane? I tried with 4 walkthroughts but I still don't get how, the school is empty excluding Julia.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do you slave Jane? I tried with 4 walkthroughts but I still don't get how, the school is empty excluding Julia.
Easiest way is to sign the contract (Berserker route) and doing her 4 private classes (the ones with Molly). To access those, enslave any 3 people or fix Sarah's mind.

After that, watch the scene. She'll say "I want you to cast-" at which point you can cast Suppression to enslave her.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Easiest way is to sign the contract (Berserker route) and doing her 4 private classes (the ones with Molly). To access those, enslave any 3 people or fix Sarah's mind.

After that, watch the scene. She'll say "I want you to cast-" at which point you can cast Suppression to enslave her.
When she makes you sign the contract?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
When she makes you sign the contract?
It's near the end of the Berserker route.

To access it, you need to find Ashley on floor 1 (she spawns when the Protagonist is level 3+, higher level means higher odds). Cast Suppression on her 3 times in 1 battle. Bring her to Julia in the library (if Julia is your slave, she must be in Normal personality).

Head to the streets and speak to Ashley. Head to the library and speak to Julia (if the scene isn't about Ashley hating to read, head a few floors deeper into the dungeon). Once done, speak to Julia again. If this scene isn't about Ashley being sent home, head to the dungeon and head further down.

I tend to just run floor 15 which is more than plenty, for reference.

If Julia told you that Ashley is sent home, do NOT punish her. Forgive her and head home. Ashley re-joins you.

Speak to Julia AGAIN and she'll say that she needs Jane's help. Agree to help or ask for more info. Both works. Either way, speak to Jane in her classroom and she'll join you. Speak to Julia again and you'll fight the Berserker again. Defeat her. She has 1000 HP and hits very hard but lacks AoE.

Once done, speak to Jane and she'll ask you to sign a contract. Agree to do so.
If you don't agree, you can steal it to let F!Reese sign, which is another story.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
0.69 update today for Patreon supporters, next week for everyone else

Finally I'll get to bang my bimbo daughter
I'm pretty sure the "Live Updates" version isn't the same as the "Patron Release" that precedes the public release. It's the work-in-progress version that doesn't have everything that the next update is going to have, and I don't think there's any specific schedule on when the full update will be released afterward (generally being "when it's done"). For reference, the 0.68 Live Update was on May 4, then the Patron Release was on May 13, and then the Public Release was on May 22.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I'm pretty sure the "Live Updates" version isn't the same as the "Patron Release" that precedes the public release. It's the work-in-progress version that doesn't have everything that the next update is going to have, and I don't think there's any specific schedule on when the full update will be released afterward (generally being "when it's done"). For reference, the 0.68 Live Update was on May 4, then the Patron Release was on May 13, and then the Public Release was on May 22.
Next update it is

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Another way to get Jane is during her transform lesson there is a bit of dialogue after the spell icon pops up and Jane is on screen if you transform then you will turn into Jane, then Confuse her, after that you have a conversation in her room then head to your room. As a bonus you also get Molly doing it this way.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
There are six different hair color June can change to depending on the parent, and that can change during the game as well. Time paradoxes are weird af I swear

Also, unrelated, but I wonder how do you keep track of nearly 2000 sprites in the game when you name them like this. I'd name them something like "JuneEncounter1" or "JuneBedroom3" so that I'd know which is a cutscene and which is a skill icon.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
There are six different hair color June can change to depending on the parent, and that can change during the game as well. Time paradoxes are weird af I swear

Also, unrelated, but I wonder how do you keep track of nearly 2000 sprites in the game when you name them like this. I'd name them something like "JuneEncounter1" or "JuneBedroom3" so that I'd know which is a cutscene and which is a skill icon.
AFAIK, her hair color is just based of the current and actual parent.

E.g Ms. Rack gives red hair and Sarah gives blue, so if you date Sarah on a NG and then go for Ms. Rack, she'll get red hair.

No fucking idea why that's the only change.

If she got bigger tits from having Dr. Tiff as the mother, I'd pick her exlusively.

Bigger tits for life.

Anyone know what hair color she gets if you date Julia/Ashley? They both seem to alter between red and brown hair...

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
AFAIK, her hair color is just based of the current and actual parent.

E.g Ms. Rack gives red hair and Sarah gives blue, so if you date Sarah on a NG and then go for Ms. Rack, she'll get red hair.

No fucking idea why that's the only change.

If she got bigger tits from having Dr. Tiff as the mother, I'd pick her exlusively.

Bigger tits for life.

Anyone know what hair color she gets if you date Julia/Ashley? They both seem to alter between red and brown hair...
It do be kinda weird how June only inherit the hair colour part of her parents' genes.

If I want maximum tits size I'd go fuck with Hilent (the girl that made her boobs massive in Ms. Rack's bimbo classes)

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Obviously I don't know for sure, but my immediate guess is that it might be a compiling thing. Like the source code does label them as "JuneBedroomBlonde", but then when it's all compiled together they get renamed to what we see. Like the compiled code internally recognizes them as just "sprite asset, group 1773, number 2" or something like that.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Does anyone know any additional requirements to shrink Molly, Reese and Kate and transform into them? I followed the wiki but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe it only works if they aren't my slaves?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know any additional requirements to shrink Molly, Reese and Kate and transform into them? I followed the wiki but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe it only works if they aren't my slaves?
They have to be in your party, can't be your slave (in Reese's case, I think Female only? - not sure, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!). From the menu, cast Transform and choose the target, then Shrink during the scene that follows.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes