3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
You get Jane's (at least one of them) during the first secret class. During the dialogue when Jane says it is probably awkward with her there, cast flirt and you will eventually get options to be submissive or share your harem. The only content on those paths is a scene where the two of you use Molly as a table to drink tea.
Huh, thanks for the info. Not interested in it personally but good to know in case someone is into that.

AFAIK, Furukawa hated the submissive routes with such a passion, it was someone else who wrote out the transcripts and how to trigger them (don't blame the dude).

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Capture more. Like, capture some fucking 50 or something. I stopped fucking counting. I miss the wiki - Furukawa would know...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a reply to the one questioning if you can MC the protagonist: Nope. Technically you can as Rosa but it just leads to a shitty bad end (just have the book and keep entering your room - it'll proc after a while, seems to be random how fast though). There's another scene if Val (IIRC) is friendly with you but I never interact with her other than for the Bimbo World ending.

There's like 3 submissive routes but I have no idea how to access one of them. One is by losing to Cass (...you'll have to do that VERY intentionally in the 1v1 duel) and then, if you refuse to give up a slave while Julia's in her normal personality, she can become your mistress (warning: both routes sucks and have no fucking content). There's supposedly one for Jane but fuck if I know how to trigger that one. I'm pretty fucking sure not even Furukawa himself knew (or at the very least, he didn't care enough about it to post about it on the wiki)... that or I missed it. Either or.

Third submissive route is with Jane but again, don't know how to trigger. Never did it. Never cared for it.
Oh yeah how did you unlock the target practice date with Sarah? The wiki says I have to finish the first date successfully and have Sarah at least level 15, but I did both of that and nothing happens. Is it because she's a doll?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Oh yeah how did you unlock the target practice date with Sarah? The wiki says I have to finish the first date successfully and have Sarah at least level 15, but I did both of that and nothing happens. Is it because she's a doll?
AFAIK, Sarah as a doll makes it not trigger due to lack of a doll Sarah CG for that scene but I could be wrong - if I go for Doll Sarah, I am not dating her and vice versa. Maybe try reaching a certain floor of the dungeon? I tend to just speedrun floor 12 on Sarah run (15 on non-Sarah runs).

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Alright, last thing I'll ask for now: How do you unlock Ms. Rack's second to fourth bimbo classes? The wiki doesn't show it clearly, I've tried getting to floor 20 and collect all notes but it didn't work.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Alright, last thing I'll ask for now: How do you unlock Ms. Rack's second to fourth bimbo classes? The wiki doesn't show it clearly, I've tried getting to floor 20 and collect all notes but it didn't work.
The wiki's been dead for a while as it was nuked (unless there's a new one I'm fucking unaware of).

Regardless, this one I do know:
Enslave Ms. Rack, transform her into a bimbo, change her back, speak to her in her room, choose to help her COMPLETELY. Not option 2. Not option 3. Only option 1 is possible.

Do lesson 1 and change her back to normal (she'll transform to a bimbo during it). Head back to Ms. Rack's room and you'll be able to do the other classes (all of them needs Rack to be in normal form).

I did this after hitting floor 12 on a fresh save (latest version).

Speaking of, anyone know if there's any new stuff added for this month? I was a patron but I quit being one a long time ago.

Reactions: Traveler12345

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
The wiki's been dead for a while as it was nuked (unless there's a new one I'm fucking unaware of).

Regardless, this one I do know:
Enslave Ms. Rack, transform her into a bimbo, change her back, speak to her in her room, choose to help her COMPLETELY. Not option 2. Not option 3. Only option 1 is possible.

Do lesson 1 and change her back to normal (she'll transform to a bimbo during it). Head back to Ms. Rack's room and you'll be able to do the other classes (all of them needs Rack to be in normal form).

I did this after hitting floor 12 on a fresh save (latest version).

Speaking of, anyone know if there's any new stuff added for this month? I was a patron but I quit being one a long time ago.
Not now, but guessing from pics: Erin and June bimbofied (on BW NG+), extended Cassandra sex scenes, and more Monster Ranch sex scenes.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
AFAIK, Sarah as a doll makes it not trigger due to lack of a doll Sarah CG for that scene but I could be wrong - if I go for Doll Sarah, I am not dating her and vice versa. Maybe try reaching a certain floor of the dungeon? I tend to just speedrun floor 12 on Sarah run (15 on non-Sarah runs).
And uhhh... Turns out you can only go on the second date if you're Dan. Not Rosa.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
...Sarah is straight unless you charm her...

She used to be "straight waifu" on the wiki for a reason (later "destruction" or something, I forget).
Yeah that's the thing. I charmed her as Rosa and watched the first date, but couldn't see the second.

ptorq

May 3, 2018
Is anybody else getting stuck with Sarah in doll form? In the scene where you transform her (in your bedroom), you have the option of changing her back before the scene ends (and that works), but if you don't take that opportunity, that's it, you've just permanently got Life Size Blue Hair Barbie in your bedroom. Her icon shows up at the top of the screen but clicking it does nothing, so I can't cast anything on her to try to fix her (and yes, I did try grinding out five more levels and that did not help). She's not enslaved or charmed or anything, but we did go on the first date and "make out" afterward. Is there some other hidden requirement I'm missing?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Is anybody else getting stuck with Sarah in doll form? In the scene where you transform her (in your bedroom), you have the option of changing her back before the scene ends (and that works), but if you don't take that opportunity, that's it, you've just permanently got Life Size Blue Hair Barbie in your bedroom. Her icon shows up at the top of the screen but clicking it does nothing, so I can't cast anything on her to try to fix her (and yes, I did try grinding out five more levels and that did not help). She's not enslaved or charmed or anything, but we did go on the first date and "make out" afterward. Is there some other hidden requirement I'm missing?
That's a bug, big time.

What should happen is literally you click on it, the CG triggers and you'll be given the option to cast a spell on her from the menu (casting Boost fixes her).

There are literally no other requirements.

ptorq

May 3, 2018
That's a bug, big time.

What should happen is literally you click on it, the CG triggers and you'll be given the option to cast a spell on her from the menu (casting Boost fixes her).

There are literally no other requirements.
That's what I was afraid of.

Silence01

Jul 27, 2017
That's what I was afraid of.
One little workaround I found: Depending on what you've done in the game so far, you get the opportunity to talk to Molly at the shop at one point. If you cast flirt, you can ask her on a date at your house and she'll notice Doll Sarah and heal her for you.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
does anyone know how to get the Faculty control ending?
Enslave Dr. Tiff, Ms. Rack and Jane, along with 7 or more characters of your choice (as in, you need a minimum of 10 slaves). Have all teachers in Normal form and speak to Jane in her room. Choose to confront Drape and pray you have done enough good deeds to give Val enough trust (all Trust Potions are negated) when confronting Drape. She needs 25 (I think) and she loses like 20 or something right at the start.

Most give 1 or 2 Trust, while a good testimony from Ms. Rack gives 5 Trust.

Source: mentioned on wiki pre-nuke.

Characters that give good testimony from the top of my head:
Sarah (if you turned her into a Doll and tagged with her to her home)
Erin (if you've done I think a minimum of 3 monster capture quests, might be 4)
Jane, IIRC, always gives good testimony
Ms. Rack (if you transformed her into a bimbo - yes, I'm serious)
Dr. Tiff (I think you need to transform her into a love doctor)
Reese, IIRC, gives good testimony if you turned him back into a guy at any point assuming you enslave Reese as a woman
Julia, if you enslave her, then free Ashley while Julia is your slave
Ashley I think gives good regardless

There are others as well but I don't remember which ones from the top of my head.
Characters that I do know give bad testimony:
Angie, if you enslave her and Derrick. Not making that up. Unsure on if you only enslave her
Victoria gives bad at all times
Eric I'm pretty sure is always bad
Derrick, I have no memory if I ever tried
Molly always gives bad, no matter what you do

I'm not 100% sure on Kate but I think she gives bad and Brittany I think is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: FishFish322

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Enslave Dr. Tiff, Ms. Rack and Jane, along with 7 or more characters of your choice (as in, you need a minimum of 10 slaves). Have all teachers in Normal form and speak to Jane in her room. Choose to confront Drape and pray you have done enough good deeds to give Val enough trust (all Trust Potions are negated) when confronting Drape. She needs 25 (I think) and she loses like 20 or something right at the start.

Most give 1 or 2 Trust, while a good testimony from Ms. Rack gives 5 Trust.

Source: mentioned on wiki pre-nuke.

Characters that give good testimony from the top of my head:
Sarah (if you turned her into a Doll and tagged with her to her home)
Erin (if you've done I think a minimum of 3 monster capture quests, might be 4)
Jane, IIRC, always gives good testimony
Ms. Rack (if you transformed her into a bimbo - yes, I'm serious)
Dr. Tiff (I think you need to transform her into a love doctor)
Reese, IIRC, gives good testimony if you turned him back into a guy at any point assuming you enslave Reese as a woman
Julia, if you enslave her, then free Ashley while Julia is your slave
Ashley I think gives good regardless

There are others as well but I don't remember which ones from the top of my head.
Characters that I do know give bad testimony:
Angie, if you enslave her and Derrick. Not making that up. Unsure on if you only enslave her
Victoria gives bad at all times
Eric I'm pretty sure is always bad
Derrick, I have no memory if I ever tried
Molly always gives bad, no matter what you do

I'm not 100% sure on Kate but I think she gives bad and Brittany I think is good.
For the requirements, Val needs to be one of the 10 slaves. Unless you have charmed her, in which case you don't have to enslave her nor have to give a fuck about the trust level (cause she's already in love with you.)
Adding to the list:
Cassandra can give a good testimony if you talked to her when she's at the bridge about to drink the gender change potion (a.k.a the start of the Reese enslaving route) or milk her five times when she's a cow. Reese, apparently, only gives a bad testimony. He words it a bit better if you change him back, but it's ultimately bad in Val's eyes.
Derrick can be good if you turn him into a brawler at least once.
Julia's good if you fix Ashley's mind, otherwise she's bad. (Actually Sarah, Erin and Cass can give bad testimonies too)
Dr.Tiff, Ms. Jane and Kate actually falls into unknown category. (yes it's very surprising since Jane's testimony sounds good.)

Again, this is from the nuked wiki, so things may have changed.

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
In which rooms are the notes? I gave them to Julia but she says that it is fake or I'm missing some. And what do you do with the brown portfolios in some rooms, they just appear and disappear if you are getting close.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
In which rooms are the notes? I gave them to Julia but she says that it is fake or I'm missing some. And what do you do with the brown portfolios in some rooms, they just appear and disappear if you are getting close.
Copy-Paste from the old wiki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the "portfolios", those are actually treasure chests. They can only be opened under very specific conditions. IIRC for example, one requires Sarah to be a doll and another is for Cowsandra I think?

• Red Heart
Reactions: AxelVieyra
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes