3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
How do I make Succubus Molly eat other people out instead of me?

Also, how do I unlock the Monster Ranch monster scenes?

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I'm not among the people who saved the whole wiki, but if anyone just wants to look up some stuff, feel free to use these 73 individual wiki pages that I manually saved and put in a 7z archive file.
Also is it just me or does the download link not work? It just keeps redownloading once it's done.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
How do I make Succubus Molly eat other people out instead of me?

Also, how do I unlock the Monster Ranch monster scenes?
For molly, you need to get Intel from Julia about her, then you can feed her other slaves.

Once you talk with Erin about having fun with the monsters in the backroom. This is after the second contract, and you need to say, "sounds fun actually" when she talks about having fun. I don't remember if it matters what you options you choose.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
What are the controls for this game should have a button layout idk how to save or get into my inventory
Did you... like... I don't know... READ THE FUCKING TUTORIAL - WHICH IS LITERALLY AT THE START OF THE FUCKING GAME?

There used to be a wiki (FANDOM shut it down, according to the wiki admin) and that was basically Furukawa's (wiki admins) go to remark about this. I do not blame the man.

The only thing I don't blame you for not knowing is the save, as that shit was changed some time ago.

Controls: ...Read. The. Tutorial.

Menu: Enter.

Save: Menu > options > save (write a save name).

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I tried that but it still doesn't work. This is on the newest version too btw

Edit:
It just gives me a spell failed message and kate's icon disappears
In case you still need help:
IIRC, it should go like this (I haven't played this game in a long time):
Kate rescues you (drop your total party HP to like... nothing, basically - think it's 200ish across the board?)
Speak with Kate in school (or outside? I don't remember), head back into the dungeon.
Wait around.
She'll show up. Choose to wait.
You need to cast it when she says "It's nothing she can't handle". Cast Suppression.
Leave.
She'll show up in school (or front of school - one of the two).
She's now your slave.

Leviafan2_0

Jan 8, 2018
Can I hypnotise MC? For example when you in someelse mind your open too and as a mistake you can cast spell on yourself

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Can I hypnotise MC? For example when you in someelse mind your open too and as a mistake you can cast spell on yourself
If you have the girl protag, Rosa, and you have the book, every time you enter your room you run the risk of falling victim to it but that ultimately ends the game.

There are other submissive paths from Cassandra, Julia, and Jane. And if you get the 'funtime' Sarah clothes and ignore every warning sign you will eventually put it on and walk around everywhere with your tits out.

How do I undo the dollify magic on Sarah, she is stuck in my room?
When you are looking at her you cast boost and it will return her to normal. During the resulting dialogue you can cast suppression to take her as a slave.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Silence01

Jul 27, 2017
When you are looking at her you cast boost and it will return her to normal. During the resulting dialogue you can cast suppression to take her as a slave.
It might be bugged, I'm having an issue where clicking on her portrait while she's dollified does nothing so I can't cast boost to fix her.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I'm having a few issues find some content in the game and hope can help out.

1. I have completed the Berserker quest several times and have returned Ashley's soul, but I've never seen mention of The Book or gotten it in my inventory or spell list. Is there something specific that I'm suppose to do to get the book?
  2. What can be done with the contract that you can get from Jane. I saw someone mention that you can use it on her at some point but I never found it.
  3. In the bimbos gone wild NG+ is it possible to bimbofy Sarah? I've seen Molly, Cassandra, and Kate, but not Sarah after you stop Val from bimbofying everyone.
You have to turn Sarah into a doll to bimbofy her and have Val in her bimbo personality, according to the wiki. Also I just figured out that this very well might not work if Sarah's enslaved.

Last edited:

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Okay, so about the new girl June: She seems to only be encounterable on a Bimbo NG+. Reach floor 4 of the dungeon and you'll meet her on the streets. I'll update if anything happens as I continue, but it seems she'll be getting a bimbofied scene in the next update, along with Erin.

Last edited:

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Also, one more thing about Monster Ranch. How am I supposed to unlock extra scenes? Do I defeat more monsters or capture more? Or are they exclusive to certain genders?

kickhopper149

Jun 4, 2022
I tried that but it still doesn't work. This is on the newest version too btw

Edit:
It just gives me a spell failed message and kate's icon disappears
Your party need to only consist of your slaves. I was having the same issue and it turns out it was because I had un-enslaved Ashley in my party.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Okay, so about the new girl June: She seems to only be encounterable on a Bimbo NG+. Reach floor 4 of the dungeon and you'll meet her on the streets. I'll update if anything happens as I continue, but it seems she'll be getting a bimbofied scene in the next update, along with Erin.
Alright, so when I reached the end of the Bimbo NG+ route I decided to go on a date with Kate cuz why not. Two things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Also, one more thing about Monster Ranch. How am I supposed to unlock extra scenes? Do I defeat more monsters or capture more? Or are they exclusive to certain genders?
Capture more. Like, capture some fucking 50 or something. I stopped fucking counting. I miss the wiki - Furukawa would know...

As a reply to the one questioning if you can MC the protagonist: Nope. Technically you can as Rosa but it just leads to a shitty bad end (just have the book and keep entering your room - it'll proc after a while, seems to be random how fast though). There's another scene if Val (IIRC) is friendly with you but I never interact with her other than for the Bimbo World ending.

There's like 3 submissive routes but I have no idea how to access one of them. One is by losing to Cass (...you'll have to do that VERY intentionally in the 1v1 duel) and then, if you refuse to give up a slave while Julia's in her normal personality, she can become your mistress (warning: both routes sucks and have no fucking content). There's supposedly one for Jane but fuck if I know how to trigger that one. I'm pretty fucking sure not even Furukawa himself knew (or at the very least, he didn't care enough about it to post about it on the wiki)... that or I missed it. Either or.

Third submissive route is with Jane but again, don't know how to trigger. Never did it. Never cared for it.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
There's like 3 submissive routes but I have no idea how to access one of them. One is by losing to Cass (...you'll have to do that VERY intentionally in the 1v1 duel) and then, if you refuse to give up a slave while Julia's in her normal personality, she can become your mistress (warning: both routes sucks and have no fucking content). There's supposedly one for Jane but fuck if I know how to trigger that one. I'm pretty fucking sure not even Furukawa himself knew (or at the very least, he didn't care enough about it to post about it on the wiki)... that or I missed it. Either or.

Third submissive route is with Jane but again, don't know how to trigger. Never did it. Never cared for it.
You get Jane's (at least one of them) during the first secret class. During the dialogue when Jane says it is probably awkward with her there, cast flirt and you will eventually get options to be submissive or share your harem. The only content on those paths is a scene where the two of you use Molly as a table to drink tea.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes