3.30 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 16, 2020
Both itch.io anf f95 version have 0.66 on the title screen. Typo?

Couple bugs to whom it may concern:
Screenshot_2.png
(Money clipping through cancel dialogue)
Screenshot_3.png
(Dialogue between skill description and its background)

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png
(Definitely some weird math going on)

Screenshot_8.png
(After being turned into Julia, I can't click on the portrait. Nor do anything else except going into the dungeon.
I kinda skipped dialogue because this whole run was a test. Can't do anything there either, no offensive skills).

Screenshot_7.png
(Plus it's misaligned)

Random comments:
  • You can remove party while in dungeon but not add. Is this a feature (pretty reasonable at that) or a bug?
  • Torment has no cost
  • Descriptions of what materials drop from who would be useful for clothing upgrades
  • Does anyone still uses old art mode? Just curious, not kink shaming
That's about it, hope some of it is useful.

Reactions: Sunshaded

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, sorry about the game saying .66 ingame, I keep forgetting to update that number.

Thanks for the bug reports, faceless dragon. I will work on figuring those bugs out. Text in this engine is a bit finicky.

Reactions: Sunshaded

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
Really love seeing this game get new content and I appreciate the UI overhaul. This really is one of my favs. My only request would be that the triggers for overworld hallway/street scenes like the shrink/transformation were repeatable and the conditions less stringent. The thresholds for some of this stuff are intuitive even with a guide.I like this game so much I basically just want to interact with it more lol

Reactions: Linkmzm

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
are there any thoughts for adding bad routs like i was dick val but she still end up in party and same with sarah like is thoughts on path were you get stuck alone with out party that could lead to ending were u save everyone but beacuse u were dick your stuck alone or if u failed to save everyone were there comment maybe if I wasn't alone I could've won

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I mean, you have things like the bad ending for the enslavement route if Val doesn't trust you enough/too many slaves give a negative opinion of you...? If that's what you mean?

RedRiam

Feb 23, 2019
the saves dont work after the third, then the game asumes is the first three repeated, it says correctly my level when i saved but everything else is lost, I think this is an important bug to fix, I noticed this right after the game crashed when facing Cassandra and had to load a game.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
the saves dont work after the third, then the game asumes is the first three repeated, it says correctly my level when i saved but everything else is lost, I think this is an important bug to fix, I noticed this right after the game crashed when facing Cassandra and had to load a game.
I had my tester check out the saves but they could not reproduce the issue you described. Perhaps something somehow broke when the game crashed? That's my best guess right now but I'll keep an eye on it in case I can figure out what the issue is.

redmage364

Feb 14, 2018
I'm having a few issues find some content in the game and hope can help out.

1. I have completed the Berserker quest several times and have returned Ashley's soul, but I've never seen mention of The Book or gotten it in my inventory or spell list. Is there something specific that I'm suppose to do to get the book?
  2. What can be done with the contract that you can get from Jane. I saw someone mention that you can use it on her at some point but I never found it.
  3. In the bimbos gone wild NG+ is it possible to bimbofy Sarah? I've seen Molly, Cassandra, and Kate, but not Sarah after you stop Val from bimbofying everyone.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017

1. I have completed the Berserker quest several times and have returned Ashley's soul, but I've never seen mention of The Book or gotten it in my inventory or spell list. Is there something specific that I'm suppose to do to get the book?
The book appears in the shop for sale at some point during the berserker quest. Not 100% sure when it first shows up though.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019

2. What can be done with the contract that you can get from Jane. I saw someone mention that you can use it on her at some point but I never found it.
  3. In the bimbos gone wild NG+ is it possible to bimbofy Sarah? I've seen Molly, Cassandra, and Kate, but not Sarah after you stop Val from bimbofying everyone.
1) The book is available in the item store for 10,000 gems once you use Jane to beat the berserker soul in Ashley.
2) If you sign the contract with Jane, she will try to use you to mind control Molly, if you cast suppression during the dialogue "I want you to cast Suppression-" you will mind control Jane instead.
If you don't sign but take the paper anyway it can apparently be used during the mysterious revenge plotline, but I am not 100%sure how.
3) you can bimbo Sarah, but I have not done that plotline enough to remember where to get her.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Here's a question for the dev: Is it at all possible to allow us to use the mouse to click through dialogue, or is there some reason it has to be the enter key? Because to be perfectly honest, the biggest thing keeping me from playing the game more is having to use a second hand purely for advancing through text.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
I need some help with enslaving kate. It doesn't seem to work anymore? Can someone tell me the steps to do it? Thanks
You get beat up in the dungeon until she rescues you. Talk to her outside the school (choices don't matter). Wait around in the dungeon until she shows up again and wait to see what happens. Then when talking to her about how she seems worn out, cast suppression. She'll get away but then you just need to hunt her down around the town.

On a related note; I was following Kate's love route and went into the library and the scene came up where Julia tries to give her the mysterious book. Problem is I hadn't given the book to Julia, I gave it to Rack.

Second related note; I gave the book to Rack, and she disappeared. (Second secret class, after releasing her earlier).

Anonymous Penguin

Jun 13, 2019
You get beat up in the dungeon until she rescues you. Talk to her outside the school (choices don't matter). Wait around in the dungeon until she shows up again and wait to see what happens. Then when talking to her about how she seems worn out, cast suppression. She'll get away but then you just need to hunt her down around the town.

On a related note; I was following Kate's love route and went into the library and the scene came up where Julia tries to give her the mysterious book. Problem is I hadn't given the book to Julia, I gave it to Rack.

Second related note; I gave the book to Rack, and she disappeared. (Second secret class, after releasing her earlier).
I tried that but it still doesn't work. This is on the newest version too btw

Edit:
It just gives me a spell failed message and kate's icon disappears

Last edited:

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
It just gives me a spell failed message and kate's icon disappears
It might be a specific dialogue line you need to cast on, but I don't remember it off the top of my head. You can also cast Charm on her in a similar manner, that can lead to enslaving her as well. And the most recent update gave her a book enslavement, if you have bought the book and used it (presumably on Julia, but I think it is bugged at the moment). Julia will offer the book to her and you can either let it happen or take the book back.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
how to get possessed spell?what route i chose?
I forget exactly how to get it, but while dating Sarah, you need to take certain actions or give certain responses that cause her to talk about her past and the monsters in the forest. (I think one way to do this involves casting confusion when she asks to talk about something and then changes her mind, and another opening can come from dialogue choices at the lake.) This will eventually lead to a scene where she gets attacked by a monster and a ghost comes to save her. When talking to the ghost, use Suppression to make her your slave, giving you a spell that causes her to possess your target.

If you want to have the protagonist impersonate another character, though, this can usually be done by casting Transform on them from the menu while in the streets, and then casting Shrink on them during the conversation that follows. You don't actually possess the character, but you can walk around in a copy of their body.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes