3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
how can i play this game? i deleted flash player one or two month ago and when i clicking game exe its doing nothing. anything.
It shouldn't require Flash Player to run, and even if it did, you would probably get an error message instead of just having nothing happen... I wonder if something is automatically shutting it down after you open it. Like, maybe some antivirus software is flagging it with a false positive and blocking it. Try seeing if your antivirus has any reports of recently blocked threats, or something like that.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, some antivirus software do not my games and will delete core files as soon as you try to run it. You have to specifically whitelist it if that happens.

Lordofheavenlylight

Feb 23, 2019
Woah. I have no idea what's going on there, but the color palette on *everything* is off. But, like, not in a completely messed up way like if you invert the colors. It almost feels deliberate. Do you somehow have some sort of filter turned on on your computer, or something? Does anything else have this issue? Is my profile icon yellow?
Nope, everything but this one game looks totally normal. And the images look fine in the assets folder as well, when I look using windows photo viewer

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Nope, everything but this one game looks totally normal. And the images look fine in the assets folder as well, when I look using windows photo viewer
I remember I had something like that a decade ago. 1 game had a disagreement with... DirectX or OpenGL, I think? I didn't solved it, as it was aroud time I switched PCs and it wasn't an issue on new one. IF it is something like that, forcing DirectX or OpenGL might help (make shortcut>properties>in target field add "-force-opengl" at the end without quotations)? Or updating drvers (never worked for me, but everyone keeps telling that)?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I had some issues with the flash player on Linux that was causing graphical issues, though not that particular one. Still, the same solution might help; look to see if there's an option on your flash player to enable/disable hardware acceleration.

dragonalthor

Nov 14, 2021
The routes in this game are a convoluted mess with overly specific and obtuse triggers, good concepts but the execution makes it not worth the hoops and hand holding required to effectively play through the routes.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
It shouldn't require Flash Player to run, and even if it did, you would probably get an error message instead of just having nothing happen... I wonder if something is automatically shutting it down after you open it. Like, maybe some antivirus software is flagging it with a false positive and blocking it. Try seeing if your antivirus has any reports of recently blocked threats, or something like that.
Thank you for answer. I solved problem, if i unzip game from winrar, game.exe still doesn't work in the folder. but if i clicking exe without unzip(inside rar), its working. I have no idea why this working like this but i can play the game now :unsure:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The routes in this game are a convoluted mess with overly specific and obtuse triggers, good concepts but the execution makes it not worth the hoops and hand holding required to effectively play through the routes.
That is an issue with the game being still in development. As I build more of the game, the convolution becomes less of an issue, as you hit fewer dead ends. So, it's largely a self-correcting problem.

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
Can't seem to start the Jane private lessons, and am pretty far in. What's the flag I'm missing?

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Can't seem to start the Jane private lessons, and am pretty far in. What's the flag I'm missing?
If I remember correctly, at least 3 students enslaved (charming and willing slaves doesn't count). You also need to unlock chackrams in shop, I think.

Reactions: Peruru

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
If I remember correctly, at least 3 students enslaved (charming and willing slaves doesn't count). You also need to unlock chackrams in shop, I think.

Thanks! Second question, there's a ton of "extended library scenes" mentioned on the Patreon page. Are those in the game yet? I've only seen one scene per person.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Thanks! Second question, there's a ton of "extended library scenes" mentioned on the Patreon page. Are those in the game yet? I've only seen one scene per person.
No, the game was last updated over a month ago, and that update didn't even add any new scenes. The Patreon posts are of the commissioned artwork that has been finished, and will be added to the game in the future. Anything you see that's more recent than the post titled "Adventure High 0.63 Patron release" (which was apparently in April 2021) is almost definitely not in the game yet.

Reactions: Peruru

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
Is kate not available for the party/enslavement yet? She's not in the walkthrough and I don't see much talk about her...

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
Is kate not available for the party/enslavement yet? She's not in the walkthrough and I don't see much talk about her...

Apparently the walkthrough isn't updated. I got her by intentionally dying in the dungeon, which starts her first scene, coming to your rescue. Not sure if this mattered, or of any prerequisites to guarantee this, but I was was on floor 12+?

After she rescues you, I kept spamming fights to spawn her second cutscene walking around the dungeon, where Kate is struggling with her own fight. Don't help her out, and she can be Suppressed in the follow conversation.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Apparently the walkthrough isn't updated. I got her by intentionally dying in the dungeon, which starts her first scene, coming to your rescue. Not sure if this mattered, or of any prerequisites to guarantee this, but I was was on floor 12+?

After she rescues you, I kept spamming fights to spawn her second cutscene walking around the dungeon, where Kate is struggling with her own fight. Don't help her out, and she can be Suppressed in the follow conversation.
A Party HP of 20% or less of max has Kate first appearance. Also for the most up to date walkthrough just a heads up it has to be the web archive version as the wiki itself was killed by Fandom. The Wiki's creator has also set up a Discord.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes