3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
wow this is actually on of the first h-games i ever played and i loved it a lot
Tho it breaks my heart to hear the wiki is gone (so so many routes and so many choices)
I'll def save this and put it in my "to-follow-up-list"

also the artworked changed ALOT :O

Lordofheavenlylight

Feb 23, 2019
I'm having an issue where all the characters are blue for some reason, does anyone have the same problem? I checked the assets folder and everything seems normal, so IDK what the issue could be.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is Cassandra's Submissive path, where shes your mistress broke? Ive been healing her for 300 times after 2nd event but Sarah has yet to confront us ...

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm having an issue where all the characters are blue for some reason, does anyone have the same problem? I checked the assets folder and everything seems normal, so IDK what the issue could be.
Woah. I have no idea what's going on there, but the color palette on *everything* is off. But, like, not in a completely messed up way like if you invert the colors. It almost feels deliberate. Do you somehow have some sort of filter turned on on your computer, or something? Does anything else have this issue? Is my profile icon yellow?

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Is Cassandra's Submissive path, where shes your mistress broke? Ive been healing her for 300 times after 2nd event but Sarah has yet to confront us ...
Healing her does nothing. Affection has to go up, which is through picking the correct dialogue options, or buying love potions at the shop.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Walkthrough says that healing her is what increases her affection o_O ... guess ill try to buy some potions.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
I want to like this game but the capped resolution is absolutely killing me. From what I can gather it's a problem with the tools used to make the game but even then, I just don't think I can deal with it.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
A little off topic but why is there a beast tag? I played through the game all the way to floor 20 and as far as I can tell there is no beast content.

P.S game was fun, but the floor 16 (pond) was confusing and it took me a while to realize it was a hidden mirror section should prob add a clue to that one.
I don't know why there is a beast tag; I didn't add it nor do I know the standards for it. There are sex scenes involving monster girls in the game, but no sex scenes with straight up animals or non-humanoid creatures.

The floor 16 puzzle actually does have a clue; if you return to the school after reaching that floor but not passing it, on a path where you had not triggered the mysterious revenge plotline, you can meet a character who talks about it.
I want to like this game but the capped resolution is absolutely killing me. From what I can gather it's a problem with the tools used to make the game but even then, I just don't think I can deal with it.
Yeah, unfortunately that is a limit of the engine; increasing the resolution would multiply the filesize far beyond what I can upload. If it helps, I enabled being able to switch into full screen mode with F. It's still a bit blurry though which is why it's not a button in the options currently.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know why there is a beast tag; I didn't add it nor do I know the standards for it. There are sex scenes involving monster girls in the game, but no sex scenes with straight up animals or non-humanoid creatures.
The bestiality tag is specifically for animals, not monsters, aliens etc. If there really isn't any of that in there then it should be removed.
(The list of tags and the rules for what they mean are here)

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Healing her does nothing. Affection has to go up, which is through picking the correct dialogue options, or buying love potions at the shop.
Healing her only raises affection when she orders you to. Which she does when she reaches a certain percentage of health. If I remember correctly she only accepts Boost as healing, even though Flirt can potentially heal for more.

zsnack

Jan 5, 2019
This is probably one of my all time favorite games that pushes a lot of different buttons for me. But spending hours every time I decide to pick it up again and re-figuring out how to unlock the often super obscure paths for characters is just too mentally draining for me to keep up with any updates, even especially now that the wiki is gone :\.

faralaf

Oct 30, 2017
First of all, man i love this game, it was my first h-game(i think i first played it in version 0.35 or something like that, back when the avatars still used the old art), and ticks all my boxes.
2 things though:
1. while i love the idea of being able to use your powers in conversations and the world, sometimes it's pretty hard to know what can be used when, it would be nice to have some kinda hint to know, either that a specific spell can be used, or, at least, that any one spell can be used (there are times when you can select spells in a conversation but none will work)
2:
But spending hours every time I decide to pick it up again and re-figuring out how to unlock the often super obscure paths for characters is just too mentally draining for me to keep up with any updates, even especially now that the wiki is gone :\.
agree 100% here, a "start at the begging of X route" button would be really really useful for this

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Sorry for a bit of off-topic, but does anybody know what are the plans for wiki?
Furukawa did most of heavy lifting there, so I don't want to cause him any problems if he is doing something already.
From what I heard, most +18 wikis move to other MediaWiki-based hosts, like miraheze.org (because fandom gives you .xml dump instead of a proper backup).
It only allows for restoring text, but let's be honest, images aren't that big of a deal. (Losing comments hurts, tho.)

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
As far as I've heard, there haven't been any solid attempts to recreate the wiki so far. I think just about everyone is waiting for someone else to do it. I've been wanting to update the walkthrough on my blog, but I haven't had time to in a while. I've been mostly buried in coding and writing work.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
how can i play this game? i deleted flash player one or two month ago and when i clicking game exe its doing nothing. anything.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes