3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
So, during the end of the Sarah/Cassandra backstory plot, Cassandra is debating using a potion to become a boy. This would be bad because of the retroactive nature of the potion and maybe Cassandra's weirdness with potions (I don't quite remember).

But the protagonist can change people between genders easily. Once you get the male slaves it is like a light switch. Why wouldn't they throw out the option to help out Cassandra?
...Because it'd not be fun for the plot?

idfk

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
So, during the end of the Sarah/Cassandra backstory plot, Cassandra is debating using a potion to become a boy. This would be bad because of the retroactive nature of the potion and maybe Cassandra's weirdness with potions (I don't quite remember).

But the protagonist can change people between genders easily. Once you get the male slaves it is like a light switch. Why wouldn't they throw out the option to help out Cassandra?
There are two main reasons for that in universe and one out of universe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
There are two main reasons for that in universe and one out of universe.

Dan/Rosa seems able to change Eric and Derrick without potions. But yeah that does make sense, especially with the out of universe reasoning.

My only half hearted argument in that regard would be the dress could hide a surprise for a possible futa scene.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Dan/Rosa seems able to change Eric and Derrick without potions. But yeah that does make sense, especially with the out of universe reasoning.

My only half hearted argument in that regard would be the dress could hide a surprise for a possible futa scene.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
anyone got full save of all paths
A "100% save" isn't going to do you any good in this game. There's no in-game gallery to unlock, and you can't revisit scenes you've already seen without starting a new game (or new game+). If you want to see the game's images, you can just look in the image folder. If you want to power through the combat with an overpowered character, input the Konami Code (Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A) in the main character's room.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
hold up since when has pregnancy ever been in this game?
am i missing something
There's nothing of the sort in the current version of the game (unless there was an update I'm not aware of), but the dev is talking about it from a lore standpoint. Sarah and Cassandra can't have a life together as a man and a woman just because the protagonist messed with Cassandra's outer appearance.

That said, I'm told the dev did mention at one point that they want to eventually add a mechanic where you canonically end up with one character and meet your daughter from the future, or something along those lines... But that idea was most likely scrapped, and would never have been implemented until nearly all other content was finished anyway.

Reactions: gracci

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
There's nothing of the sort in the current version of the game (unless there was an update I'm not aware of), but the dev is talking about it from a lore standpoint. Sarah and Cassandra can't have a life together as a man and a woman just because the protagonist messed with Cassandra's outer appearance.

That said, I'm told the dev did mention at one point that they want to eventually add a mechanic where you canonically end up with one character and meet your daughter from the future, or something along those lines... But that idea was most likely scrapped, and would never have been implemented until nearly all other content was finished anyway.
Before the wiki was nuked, there was a page called "Protagonist's child" or something. IIRC, it said that the protagonist was getting a daughter whose appearance was based of the partner.

E.g: you marry Val, she's a red head. If you then pursue Tiff instead, she'll turn into a brunette with bigger tits and confront the protagonist about it.

IDFK how accurate this information was though. Do know there's no preggo stuff in the game (at least from when I last played, which was 0.63).

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
hold up since when has pregnancy ever been in this game?
am i missing something
The only time I remember was during the "Intelligent Monsters" plotline where monster girls were capturing and breeding students to get more monsters. But that was just a couple pictures.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The only pregnancy in-game is in the intelligent monsters plotline, yeah. Any pregnancy, I am going to keep to endings of some sort; either a bad end that gets reloaded or a good end that leads into a NG+. The reason for this is because I want to keep the passage of time relatively vague, and tracking the progress of pregnancy would require the passage of time to be strictly tracked. As well, I don't want to deal with the question of whether I should design the game to forbid a pregnant party member from entering the dungeon or not.

I have some potentially exciting news related to the game incidentally. The new UI has finally arrived. It is delivered, and on my computer, and in my hands. So, the process of updating the game to include the new UI design has officially begun. I am hopeful that the game's quality will go up a fair amount as a result of this update.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How do you load the game? I put the name of the file in load but keeps restarting the game.
There's both a "Load" button and an arrow button that starts the game. After typing in the name, you have to actually hit the Load button, and then hit the arrow.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
If the save game is invaild of some reason attempting to load it will just cause it to restart. Try saving again and loading the new save to see if it is just older saves.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Is there ever going to be a gallery added to this so that you can see images you have already gotten, that way you don’t have to keep replaying it in order to see the images again? Because there wasn’t one last time I played and I personally think it would be a smart decision.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there ever going to be a gallery added to this so that you can see images you have already gotten, that way you don’t have to keep replaying it in order to see the images again? Because there wasn’t one last time I played and I personally think it would be a smart decision.
You can already see the images themselves in the game's folder. They don't require any special program to view or anything like that. You just can't rewatch the scenes associated with them.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
A gallery would be nice but I am not sure how I would implement it currently. It would be a very difficult and tedious process the way I currently know how to do it. I have been trying to figure out solutions though.

The new UI installation is going well. I am almost finished, with a few final touches left to make.

Result 2.png Result 3.png

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes