3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I'm about to play the game for the first time - should I play male or female? Which one has more scenes/story/interactions?
Male has a mostly exclusive romance route with Sarah, while Female has two unique CGs with the book and could be considered the hard mode. There is an item that let's you switch genders at the shop but be careful as if you are dating Sarah then switch she will break up with you and switching back won't let you get back together. Some CGs have more significant changes between genders than others.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
after getting a note go to the teachers room that is mentioned then talk with her/him, those are the secret classes, secret classes can boost your and your active party members experience in a specific spell type allowing those who attended to either get new spells in a type they can already cast or unlock a new type for them to cast. Jane can be enslaved by attending her private lessons which are different from her secret classes and either transforming while shes on screen and then confusing her during the fourth one or by agreeing to her magic contract and then casting suppression on the dialogue box she says to cast it.
Is possible to enslave everyone or just are part of some paths? Because I remember in my playthrough Molly was turned into a demon, and I think I lose the Jane control dialogue.

Last edited:

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Is possible to enslave everyone or just are part of some paths? Because I remember in my playthrough Molly was turned into a demon, and I think I lose the Jane control.
I don't think you can lose Jane and yes you can control everyone but some are super finicky. Succubus Molly isn't technically a slave and in order to fix it's really complex and not in the guide.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
One day I'll be able to enslave all.
The guide I linked a bit ago should show you most methods for most character, I only know of two methods not listed, browsing the graphics folder could also give hints. There are two characters you can't enslave, one of them is a NG+ exclusive and the other is the big bad.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Male has a mostly exclusive romance route with Sarah, while Female has two unique CGs with the book and could be considered the hard mode. There is an item that let's you switch genders at the shop but be careful as if you are dating Sarah then switch she will break up with you and switching back won't let you get back together. Some CGs have more significant changes between genders than others.
If you cast Charm after you become female you can still date Sarah iirc

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
You save in the pause menu, or you get a glitch that doesn't let you save.
Is the pause menu available at the beginning of a new game? Tried hitting every button but no pause menu.

EDIT: deleted & redownloaded, now enter brings up pause menu. weird.

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Is the pause menu available at the beginning of a new game? Tried hitting every button but no pause menu.

EDIT: deleted & redownloaded, now enter brings up pause menu. weird.
The pause menu becomes available after the first Dungeon run (where you obtain magic).

Razole

May 4, 2019
Hi, I'm trying out the corrupt submissive route. Cassandra said she'd ask me to enslave people based on her level, but it never happens (levelled her up to 22). I have only 2 slaves at the moment.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Let's just wait for the public version I guess. Maybe it'll be fixed then
Jane's scenes are still not fixed, but June's new scenes is. Talking to Val one more time on the streets, then head to the woods and we'll meet June. She pretty much confirms everything we knew about her - Protagonist's daughter, time paradox, all of that. We can choose to make her obediently, lovingly or normally tell the truth, although in the current version her icon does not disappear after talking so we can see all three options. She says that Val is the only one who can help her, most likely due to her reality bending powers.

Last edited:

ryu234

May 10, 2018
Well i saw is flash game and flash is not exist more i think is thats not open

Simple when i click nothing happen

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes