3.30 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 17, 2022
If I must follow the plastic sarah path to start the ghost mom plot? I mean if I control sarah at first, is it impossible for me to start the ghost mom/sarah's home?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
From that site
0.84 updates:

- Transformed spell lists for full party added.
- 2 spell slots added for Reese.
- 2 scenes added for Molly Quits plot.
- 1 scene for Victoria added.
- 1 scene for Kate's romance added.
- 1 Convo for Sarah added.
- 1 Convo for Erin added.
The last update posted here was 0.80, so we're also missing 0.81, 0.82, and 0.83... And it looks like tfgames only ever has the most recent changelog. Does that blog site have a full list somewhere? It's really chaotic trying to find something that should be so simple.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
IIRC one way to start ghost mom is to not control Sarah, then keep upping her affection (so you can do the first prompt for stoneskinning her for the love boost but then not do the full plastic event afterwards) until you get her dates and proceed with the ghost plot as normal. Unfortunately the only way to control her afterwards as far as I know is to use the mysterious book on her.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
are you the only one trying to corrupt people or is there another character that is doing it to like a rival? and you either choose to save or corrupt others first.

Apr 17, 2022
IIRC one way to start ghost mom is to not control Sarah, then keep upping her affection (so you can do the first prompt for stoneskinning her for the love boost but then not do the full plastic event afterwards) until you get her dates and proceed with the ghost plot as normal. Unfortunately the only way to control her afterwards as far as I know is to use the mysterious book on her.
yes, i think if I want to start the path: willing slave-val, I will lose the change to control ghost mom.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
are you the only one trying to corrupt people or is there another character that is doing it to like a rival? and you either choose to save or corrupt others first.
In one route, there's a character trying to use mind control to make people as bland as possible, but I think this is pretty much ignored on most other routes. There's also a route you can take where you lose to another character and they force you to corrupt others for them.

rodsandstorm

Aug 26, 2017
How the heck do I save as well as change my party nembers? Need Julia in my party but every time I try to put her in it doesn't work.

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm trying to catch the heartslime, but it runs for its life when seeing me. How do i deal with this? is there some way to prevent monsters from running, or am i just fucked?

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
How the heck do I save as well as change my party nembers? Need Julia in my party but every time I try to put her in it doesn't work.
Press enter to open the menu, go to inventory, and in the bottom right you can save. You can't change party members while in the dungeon. Outside of the dungeon, press enter, go to party, click x to remove someone from your party, select someone from the party menu and click on an open party slot to equip them.

Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018
Can someone post there save collection, because following these paths is a lot to absorb and sometimes one mistake can ruin an entire save and you have to start again with it. please?

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Can someone post there save collection, because following these paths is a lot to absorb and sometimes one mistake can ruin an entire save and you have to start again with it. please?
Mine is a mess, but I can give you this, I found it very helpful in the past: the offline archived version of the wiki before it got nuked

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
In one route, there's a character trying to use mind control to make people as bland as possible, but I think this is pretty much ignored on most other routes. There's also a route you can take where you lose to another character and they force you to corrupt others for them.
There's also a bad ending you can get if you're playing as a woman and Sarah doesn't like you enough where everyone including yourself becomes a slave to an unnamed dude who never appeared in the story before. (If you are a man/Sarah loves you get an ending where you enslave the whole school instead)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm trying to catch the heartslime, but it runs for its life when seeing me. How do i deal with this? is there some way to prevent monsters from running, or am i just fucked?
There's a setting somewhere in the menu to disable monsters running away.

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Playing using Wine on Linux and Alt + Enter and F just end up with the tiny window being black instead of actually expanding. Anyone got a workaround?

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
So i enslaved all the girls sarah likes me same for julia and ashley but when i confront the drape it plays a bad ending. Is there a way to not be controlled by him just 'cuase val doens't like me?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes