3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Discovering the submissive content this game has to offer was nice. :) Wish there was (a lot) more of it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
PeggyBlackett there's willing slaves and some transformation possibilities that are locked if you just straight up enslave everyone. Then there's the dating and non-corruption paths.

Also replaced the Walkthrough link in the OP with the Wiki page cause HypnoChanger said in another forum that he/she won't be updating it anymore and the Wiki has walkthroughs anyways.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not that active so Idk most of the active people here anymore.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Pugsanity, I can't do a mac version unfortunately. The option is grayed out, so I think I need a mac computer to compile to mac.

zweiblaze, there is one futa scene with Rosa during the bimbo lessons plotline with Ms. Rack.

Mathew, there are no animations in the game, and no mom/son incest. As incest is against Patreon's terms of service I can't include it.

Reactions: oleollon

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
Also replaced the Walkthrough link in the OP with the Wiki page cause HypnoChanger said in another forum that he/she won't be updating it anymore and the Wiki has walkthroughs anyways.
He recently said of TFGames site that he's going to try updating the walkthrough again because the wiki is in danger of being shut down because of a change in fandom's terms of service. So it might be a good idea to keep a link for the walkthrough on his blog.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I think I found a glitch. I talked to bimbo Val about getting Ms. Rack. go to do the event again but nothing happens. I click on Val again and I get the same 3 options and the Event dose not happen.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I think I found a glitch. I talked to bimbo Val about getting Ms. Rack. go to do the event again but nothing happens. I click on Val again and I get the same 3 options and the Event dose not happen.
That's weird. I just tried it personally and had no issue.
Sure we can go together > Let's be careful > Enslave Val (dungeon), changed Val to Bimbo.
Grab floor 3 note, get Val to level 4, rushed floor 12 (not sure if there's a minimum floor requirement but AFAIK there's not).
Saw Ms. Rack's secret class, enslaved Julia (Confuse > Grapple), change Julia to Normal, saw scene where she's suspicious about Val's behavior, get intel on Ms. Rack, speak to Val and then speak to her again. This was on version 0.57.

Maybe you had some variable mix up?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes