3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, but it takes ages to farm anyway. Fastest way I found was to complete the Monster Ranch quests, they give you loads of gems.

Btw, some of the triggers for events are infuriating to find even with a walkthrough. For instance, it took me ages to figure out I had to revert Molly to her original personality to see her being fired, and now I'm stuck trying to trigger Angie's appearance.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I believe you could use chakrams on one of the monsters to get 4000 gems at a time. I think it was the Allure Fish? Catch two and a half of those and you've got yourself a book.

You can also put in the WASD Konami Code to get a metric buttload of gems, experience, and magic proficiency.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, but it takes ages to farm anyway. Fastest way I found was to complete the Monster Ranch quests, they give you loads of gems.

Btw, some of the triggers for events are infuriating to find even with a walkthrough. For instance, it took me ages to figure out I had to revert Molly to her original personality to see her being fired, and now I'm stuck trying to trigger Angie's appearance.
After Molly is fired, speak with her at the lake. Afterwards, go to the front of the school. A scene will trigger between her and Derrick.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I believe you could use chakrams on one of the monsters to get 4000 gems at a time. I think it was the Allure Fish? Catch two and a half of those and you've got yourself a book.

You can also put in the WASD Konami Code to get a metric buttload of gems, experience, and magic proficiency.
Ah, I forgot the cheat code. Mah bad. That would've cut out the grind.

After Molly is fired, speak with her at the lake. Afterwards, go to the front of the school. A scene will trigger between her and Derrick.
Yes, I know the trigger, the wiki is very helpful in this regard, but the game itself broke there. I setup the conditions, realized that Molly wasn't in the default personality, turned her back, got some more cutscenes while figuring all of that out, got her to show up outside the house, then found her at the lake, and then the scene in the front of the school never triggered.
After fucking around for a bit, I reverted to an earlier save and went with pinpoint precision through the events again, turning her to default before doing anything, and everything worked that time. And I had a similar situation with one other storyline, can't remember which. The game ain't so good at handling many questlines at once it seems more than anything else.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Has anyone figured out a way to quickly rack up enough gems to buy the Mysterious Book?

Btw, I figured what the previous issue was, it was because i was using the default Restart file
If you use the chakram on monsters you get thousands of gems for the right ones, which are mostly the sexy ones in mid-dungeon, though you can do it as early as the heart slime on floor 4

This game, btw, is incredibly baffling. It's game philosophy mostly, I was playing blind, decided to check the wiki once I hit the lake and uhhh, wow, there was a lot of obscure shit I completely missed and even trying to get it (like Sophy doll) seems to require some fairly intricate steps.

It really is a lot like the flash games of old, missable, arcane steps to get some admittedly good art

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
It's very unique.

And while that is a good thing in some ways, you will never see half the content without using a wiki, and the game has much more potential to break in this format, as opposed to a ren'py/rpgm project.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm not sure what is and isn't allowed, but I did it just by pressing the letters while standing in my room. I think it should work anywhere you don't have a menu, text box, or dungeon open.

Karei

Sep 27, 2017
I found out how to get fullscreen go to properties-compatibility in the settings box there should be a option to run in a diffrent screen resolution should get you fullscreen.
Or you know... press Alt-Enter.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
wish this game had a system in it to revisit things you seen on command
You mean like a gallery? Well, the image files aren't encrypted and can be viewed directly from the folder without any special programs, but that doesn't have any of the accompanying text.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Any news about the next update? We're up to three updates for Spiral Clicker since the last one for Adventure High. I'm also curious if any Patrons can share what was mentioned about the "card game concept" back in December.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Any news about the next update? We're up to three updates for Spiral Clicker since the last one for Adventure High. I'm also curious if any Patrons can share what was mentioned about the "card game concept" back in December.
Friend of mine (who for some reason still supports him, couldn't tell you why) told me that the next update is coming... basically whenever Spiral Clicker is finished (like, the full game) at this rate.
From what he told me (not sure if it's true), the live updates started about two months ago and have had maybe 7-8 lines of added content during this time.
Really wish he'd focus more on this game but then again, the stupid clicker game is what makes him money... makes you wonder, why not simply finish one game instead of half-assing two?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I asked him earlier. His reply was "What fucking card game?" so I don't think it's mentioned.
There's something on his Patreon from December, but I can't link directly to it because any attempt to do so just gives me the URL for the "become a Patron" page. Hmm... Unless I tried...

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Sorry about taking forever in getting back. Friend was busy all week (TL;DR: lot at work, along with his and his girlfriend's anniversary on Saturday, with them basically being out cold on Sunday).

He just showed this pic and sent to me without saying anything further about it

Sorry about the giant picture - I honestly don't know how to make it smaller.

I doubt it's going to be AH related, however.

Card_Game_Rules.png

So, he'll work on a fourth game. While he has three games that's still in development. This is SO not a terrible idea.

I honestly don't know what the fuck he's up to...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
0.58 Patron version is out. Now the long wait for the free version, unless someone feels like posting it here.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes