3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
On the first of the month, Changer posted on his blog to say that the update was posted for patrons, and it'll be released publicly on April 8th (so, tomorrow).

Looking at the changelog, I always find it curious how Adventure High's updates are 1-3 scenes in a dozen different paths. For most other games like this, they'll add a large amount of content (or even finish off) one or two branches of the game, per update. Of course, AH is different (better) than most other games, because content is character-oriented and heavily intertwined with the scenario, unlike other games where the dev can just add a new location with a bunch of chained events. In any case, I'll probably wait a little longer before I play more AH, because I find it difficult to judge how much has been added since I last played (and it's not easy to get all the content I want, even following a walkthrough).

Reactions: Socrates1610

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Honestly, there's so many half-assed routes in this game that even the Heroic route, the first damn route in the game, isn't finished yet.

At this point, there's probably some 40+ routes that barely has any content on them.

Socrates1610

Apr 12, 2018
On the first of the month, Changer posted on his blog to say that the update was posted for patrons, and it'll be released publicly on April 8th (so, tomorrow).

Looking at the changelog, I always find it curious how Adventure High's updates are 1-3 scenes in a dozen different paths. For most other games like this, they'll add a large amount of content (or even finish off) one or two branches of the game, per update. Of course, AH is different (better) than most other games, because content is character-oriented and heavily intertwined with the scenario, unlike other games where the dev can just add a new location with a bunch of chained events. In any case, I'll probably wait a little longer before I play more AH, because I find it difficult to judge how much has been added since I last played (and it's not easy to get all the content I want, even following a walkthrough).
Yea, it's definitely a much more time consuming approach to game development, but it's also a lot more rewarding when the interactions are complex enough to give rise to emergent gameplay.

Reactions: Sunshaded

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
0.60 - -

Last edited:

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Having a hard time completing the Cowsandra Conspiracy route. Requirements afaik are to get Sarah enslaved and into her tough form, get Cassandra as a willing slave, and the milk pump. I've followed the steps, and first time I milked Cassandra, Sarah said she had her eye on her, but that's it. doesn't go any further.

The guide says Cass should be afraid about you using the pump on her when you find it, but she actually said she wanted to try it in my playthrough. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. The guides are kind of confusing though, I'm not sure if I missed a detail, or if I did something I souldn't have done? it seems that which slaves you have might affect this, but they don't seem to be getting me bad ends, or stopping this. (I have Val, Molly, Jane, Julia, Sarah and Cassandra as slaves).

Any help would be appreciated.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Having a hard time completing the Cowsandra Conspiracy route. Requirements afaik are to get Sarah enslaved and into her tough form, get Cassandra as a willing slave, and the milk pump. I've followed the steps, and first time I milked Cassandra, Sarah said she had her eye on her, but that's it. doesn't go any further.

The guide says Cass should be afraid about you using the pump on her when you find it, but she actually said she wanted to try it in my playthrough. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. The guides are kind of confusing though, I'm not sure if I missed a detail, or if I did something I souldn't have done? it seems that which slaves you have might affect this, but they don't seem to be getting me bad ends, or stopping this. (I have Val, Molly, Jane, Julia, Sarah and Cassandra as slaves).

Any help would be appreciated.
Depends on the route you're going.
You must either be Rosa (if you're not, you'll just get force fed a gender change potion) or have Julia as a slave (Normal personality).
In case of the latter: you need Julia pretty early as a slave. As in, around the time you get the milk pumps, she should already be a slave.

It should go like this:

Milk her four times - T!Sarah gets annoyed at her.

Milk her twice more - T!Sarah gets further annoyed. If you have N!Julia, she'll translate that Cowssandra is asking for help.

Milk her twice more - T!Sarah should meet you in the streets. Dismiss her or allow Julia to inspect the milk pumps.

If you went with JULIA INSPECTING: Head to the library to see Julia milk herself.

If you went with IGNORE SARAH: AFAIK, nothing really happens. Might be me not remembering.

If Julia is NOT in her normal personality during the second scene (6 milkings total), milk Cowssandra twice more and you'll get the best fucking CG in the game (CowSarah being milked).

Pretty sure that 2 more milkings after that is what leads to the bad ending (Rosa being milked).

Reactions: M1K3_0
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes