3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Where do you enter the cheat code and what does it do?
When in your room, just type it out on your keyboard. It gives you a bunch of money and a bunch of spell experience, which is enough to unlock most spells right away. I think it gives you regular experience as well, but I don't recall. You can use it multiple times if you need to power up further for some reason.

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
does anyone have a full save or a save editor for this game? I just ran into a gamebreaking bug and dont feel like replaying the whole thing.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Been years since last I played this and the crawl used to be a huge chore. Is there a way to skip it entirely in current build but still be able to progress the story?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Been years since last I played this and the crawl used to be a huge chore. Is there a way to skip it entirely in current build but still be able to progress the story?
Not skip it entirely, but you can use the Konami Code to breeze through it.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
So now that we've hit the point where flash will be completely annihilated in 6 months...any plans to move this game over to an engine people will actually be able to run if covid doesn't wipe us out?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So now that we've hit the point where flash will be completely annihilated in 6 months...any plans to move this game over to an engine people will actually be able to run if covid doesn't wipe us out?
Considering the dev started a new project in flash recently, not very likely.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Played this years ago had a lot of content but no sex did dev finally add sex?
Yes, but it's just still CGs and the only sex scenes requires slaves.

Considering the dev started a new project in flash recently, not very likely.
I remember hearing at some point it was gonna be ported into Unity... which, spoiler alert, has yet to even BEGIN HAPPENING.

Hell, at this point, the game is 99% dropped to the point it BARELY gets updates every 2-3 months for the public (and it used to be monthly).

Changer (creator) seems to not give two fucks about this game anymore, given how it doesn't bring in as much money as his other games. Had I been him, I'd just have let someone else pick it up and focus on the game(s) that he seem to actually care about.

Not trying to start drama, I'm just stating my thoughts.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is there a new public update??
Is it already 0.61??
Can it be obtained ??

A true mistery that only you, Anon, can solve!

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
does anyone know of a way to force a good ending? Like a cheat code or something? I've gone through the entire school enslavement route and I'm trying to finish the game, but I keep getting a bad end that brings me back to my room. But because there's nothing left to do in the game, I can't raise anyone's positivity up higher then it already is. Is there any sort of cheat I can do to force a good ending? Or do I have to completely restart the game again for the umpteenth time?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
does anyone know of a way to force a good ending? Like a cheat code or something? I've gone through the entire school enslavement route and I'm trying to finish the game, but I keep getting a bad end that brings me back to my room. But because there's nothing left to do in the game, I can't raise anyone's positivity up higher then it already is. Is there any sort of cheat I can do to force a good ending? Or do I have to completely restart the game again for the umpteenth time?
- find the .sol file in your %appdata%/../roaming/macromedia folders.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes