3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
For actual sex scenes, you'll need to enslave them. None of the girls got that (Dr. Tiff doesn't even have any sex scenes when enslaved... and she's the best teacher).
Ah. Yeah, I wanted to be able to get legit sex scenes that didn't involve enslaving them. Ah well, you can't win them all.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
This was one of the first erotic games I played, I'm glad to see it's still being updated slowly, it has highly detailed, even emergent gameplay....unfortunately development has been very slow and unsatisfactory the past years, at first it was due to understandable constraints, but after awhile it became clear the developer had all but abandoned the project in favor of erotic mini-games like Spiral Clicker and Mind Conquest.

The problem with them as a developer is even those projects seem to linger in development hell, and now he's embarked on yet another new project which will no doubt derail his mini-games. This developer lacks focus, and just as soon a project's getting traction, he more or less abandons it and moves onto something else. I swear though, they'd be up there with the top ten creators if they just focused....if you haven't played Adventure High yet, it's definitely worth your time even in its uncompleted state, just don't expect updates to be frequent or meaty enough to return in less than 5 years.
This. I had to unsub from the Patreon because there was no focus on this game, only monthly updates for Spiral Clicker, which I did not like so much.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ah. Yeah, I wanted to be able to get legit sex scenes that didn't involve enslaving them. Ah well, you can't win them all.
They'll probably be coming eventually, but he's spread himself really thin on this one with so many different girls and paths.

Reactions: Blortz

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Kinda wonder what's going to happen with this and other flash games now that Adobe has totally deprecated flash. It's out of all major browsers, and the last "update" of the player was an uninstall.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda wonder what's going to happen with this and other flash games now that Adobe has totally deprecated flash. It's out of all major browsers, and the last "update" of the player was an uninstall.
I kinda directly asked charger this and if he had any plans to port the game to keep it playable a long while ago and he just kind of shrugged and ignored me. You can still use the debugger which I assume he's just gonna lump into releases but yeah...not a horribly good idea at a time when ransomware is flourishing.

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, i think i found a bug but maybe is intended, if you enslave sarah the conversation between sarah and cassandra in drape's classroom doesnt happen and you cant met cassandra

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey, i think i found a bug but maybe is intended, if you enslave sarah the conversation between sarah and cassandra in drape's classroom doesnt happen and you cant met cassandra
That's not a bug. There are a lot of events that only happen if a given character is in a certain state (e.g. enslaved/not enslaved). I think there's another way to meet Cassandra after enslaving Sarah, though. There's a wiki somewhere that details that kind of stuff.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
That's intended.

If you wanna meet Cass, enslave Julia and make her a fanatic, then say you can take Cass down.

Reactions: CrioGenix
Apr 15, 2020
did th bimbo world route and it wasnt bad at all. a tad disappointing the lac of sex scenes in it though. also wish it showed more then just 2 or 3 characters as bimbos. would have been nice if there was a sex scene where the MC is fucking all the girls when theyre bimbos

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
did th bimbo world route and it wasnt bad at all. a tad disappointing the lac of sex scenes in it though. also wish it showed more then just 2 or 3 characters as bimbos. would have been nice if there was a sex scene where the MC is fucking all the girls when theyre bimbos
The only way to get more bimbos is doing the Bimbo World NG+, then re-do it and interrupt Val. And even then, you can at most only have 1 other bimbo (for a total of 3 at any given point). With the exception of Bimbo Molly, the protagonist fucks 0 (temporary) bimbos.

Julia: ...For some reason holds up her tits with a book.
Kate: ...Can't figure out how to use a dildo (yes. I'm serious).
Sarah: Has fuck all yet.
Molly: actual sex scene!

Don't remember if the others have one.

Don't get your hopes up on there being an orgy scene. I highly doubt it's ever going to happen.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
This game has really slowed down on the updates. Used to be lot more on the patreon, but now it's mostly his other games

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes