3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
So idk, either game takes for ever to load if downloaded or the downloads just don't work. Testing something to figure it out. I've been using browsers to attempt to play it but that's not working. Firefox just gives me a blank page after loading and Chrome thinks I want to download the SWF from my own PC.

So downloaded an SWF player because Firefox and Chrome wouldn't work. SWF player works fine though. Only issue is I can't change the resolution and can't save. So all the time I loaded into progressing got reset.
is there a place to find the SFW file for adventure high?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So idk, either game takes for ever to load if downloaded or the downloads just don't work. Testing something to figure it out. I've been using browsers to attempt to play it but that's not working. Firefox just gives me a blank page after loading and Chrome thinks I want to download the SWF from my own PC.

So downloaded an SWF player because Firefox and Chrome wouldn't work. SWF player works fine though. Only issue is I can't change the resolution and can't save. So all the time I loaded into progressing got reset.
browser need the flash player plugin or they dont understand the meta type. even then, flash plugin is on its way out with html5 pushing it. depending on the browser even with the plugin theyre hardcoded to ignore it.

SFW players are subject to several things, among them cookie killers and other things wiping out the saved SOL objects (so called flash cookies)

Reactions: silentangel

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
when is version v.61 coming out on browser if at all? Or will there be a way to play the game on mac?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Yep, looks like Changer never put the public release of Adventure High (0.61) up for free on his blogspot a week after Patreon. Sometimes he just forgets... I think he forgot for a couple versions of Spiral Clicker too. At least, based on his Patreon post tags, he clearly did (ironically, he seems to have accidentally made all his "public release" posts on Patreon be patron-only). So yeah, 0.61 came out in September 22, and normally the public version would have come out one week after that.

Personally, I'll start to worry if he forgets 0.62 too... He started live updates for 0.62 in late October, but hasn't formally released it to patrons yet.

He also talked a bit about Adventure High in a public Patreon post a week ago, which makes me anticipate 0.62:
Adventure High should begin to see a bit of a facelift in the upcoming update. I have some more monster redesigns and some UI elements coming in. It's been a long time coming, but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
The surface area of this game is amazing. So many routes. I hope the developer continues with it.

Though it really needs some expressions for the protagonist. Sexy situation, happy, sad, combat, he always has that spaced out weed-grin. And a smirk/smug expression for Cass cause half her dialogue was like that

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What will happen to the flash games now that Adobe flash is being discontinued?
You can still download and play Flash games on your own computer, they just won't run in a browser.

This one is supposedly getting ported to Unity... I say "supposedly" because there's been no official word of it in for-god-damn-ever.
The person who was supposed to have been helping with the Unity port vanished off the face of the Earth, apparently.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This is actually a pretty fun game, I like the concept. The controls are fairly easy to understand and when you're used to them, it works great. I suppose there is kind of a thing of wanting more guidance (I went to floor 6 before I even discovered there was a thing I had to get to even collect money...)

I guess the game is a lot of fun, but the sex side is just not for me. As a legit exploration game, I enjoy it and learning the magic/spells. Using my magic as a way to dom everyone and make them my toys...that's kind of a no go for me. I wanted to at least try this out for the dating sim and the rpg tags, but all in all, I guess its not the game for me. For people into mind control/light grind/dungeon crawler, this is a great game though.

Socrates1610

Apr 12, 2018
This was one of the first erotic games I played, I'm glad to see it's still being updated slowly, it has highly detailed, even emergent gameplay....unfortunately development has been very slow and unsatisfactory the past years, at first it was due to understandable constraints, but after awhile it became clear the developer had all but abandoned the project in favor of erotic mini-games like Spiral Clicker and Mind Conquest.

The problem with them as a developer is even those projects seem to linger in development hell, and now he's embarked on yet another new project which will no doubt derail his mini-games. This developer lacks focus, and just as soon a project's getting traction, he more or less abandons it and moves onto something else. I swear though, they'd be up there with the top ten creators if they just focused....if you haven't played Adventure High yet, it's definitely worth your time even in its uncompleted state, just don't expect updates to be frequent or meaty enough to return in less than 5 years.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Man, how far the art on this project has come. I remember the first several versions of this. People gave the dev a hard time about the art - which was pretty rough, but better than anything I could ever do. But a few versions in his art started getting quite noticeably better, and now the new art is even better yet.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I guess the game is a lot of fun, but the sex side is just not for me. As a legit exploration game, I enjoy it and learning the magic/spells. Using my magic as a way to dom everyone and make them my toys...that's kind of a no go for me. I wanted to at least try this out for the dating sim and the rpg tags, but all in all, I guess its not the game for me. For people into mind control/light grind/dungeon crawler, this is a great game though.
You don't have to use your powers on the girls, a lot of them have romance routes as well.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You don't have to use your powers on the girls, a lot of them have romance routes as well.
Oh? After talking to the girl in the library and other factors, it seemed to be pushing me into using my mind powers to kinda force the issue. If I can just play normally and romance them normally, I'm okay with that. I'll give this another go. Thanks for telling me

Edit: I also like the quote a lot in your signature

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Man, how far the art on this project has come. I remember the first several versions of this. People gave the dev a hard time about the art - which was pretty rough, but better than anything I could ever do. But a few versions in his art started getting quite noticeably better, and now the new art is even better yet.
You realize that his artwork isn't... really his, right? He has literally 1 CG (Cow Sarah) that's his artwork, unless you use the old artwork. The new, updated artwork are all commissions.

Oh? After talking to the girl in the library and other factors, it seemed to be pushing me into using my mind powers to kinda force the issue. If I can just play normally and romance them normally, I'm okay with that. I'll give this another go. Thanks for telling me
The following girls can be romanced:
-Val (first chick you encounter)
-Sarah (blue haired chick - Dan only w/out magic)
-Julia (girl in library)
-Kate (hidden character)
-Ashley (hidden character)
-Molly (shopkeep #1)
-Cassandra (the one in a red dress - Rosa only w/out magic, but there's no actual date scenes with her in the game)
-Ms. Rack (first female teacher)
-Dr. Tiff (nurse)

For actual sex scenes, you'll need to enslave them. None of the girls got that (Dr. Tiff doesn't even have any sex scenes when enslaved... and she's the best teacher).

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes