3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
No problem. Can use it multiple times to level up further to the point that any random encounter would flee. Just be aware there is at least one scene that requires a teammate to have proficiency in order to see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Were you holding enter? There is a known freeze if you are holding down enter to skip conversations with image transitions.

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
I think i have so many slave girls that some slaves no longer appear in my room, Does anyone have a similiar problem?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I think i have so many slave girls that some slaves no longer appear in my room, Does anyone have a similiar problem?
I think it's possible to fix by exiting the room, waiting a bit and then going back in the room (some disappear off screen if you transfer too fast).

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
I think it's possible to fix by exiting the room, waiting a bit and then going back in the room (some disappear off screen if you transfer too fast).
Tried it, Didn't work, Thanks for the help though, I am just going to play other games until this one get's fixed.

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
Im playing on mac but when I download the file and unzip the swf, only the images are there. How do I play the actual game?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes