Warguy25

Feb 13, 2020
I like this game a lot so far! If you need more characters set in the konosuba universe, there is a konosuba gacha game
that is pretty popular that you could pull some inspiration from. You can watch the story/character events on youtube
(translated) if you look up "konosuba gacha story".

johncop

Dec 2, 2020
I'm currently playing on an android. I don't know about pc, but on my phone, the yellow text screen always hide the below part of the character when it come to h-scene. So i want to ask if there any way to hide or at least make it invisible a bit so i can see through it, thanks.

Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I'm currently playing on an android. I don't know about pc, but on my phone, the yellow text screen always hide the below part of the character when it come to h-scene. So i want to ask if there any way to hide or at least make it invisible a bit so i can see through it, thanks.
That is a bug, the textbox is supposed to switch styles for H-scenes. Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in v0.1.3.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Any ETA on the next update? I don't want you to feel rushed, so I understand if you can't answer yet.
I plan to have an early-access Patreon release sometime within the next couple of weeks, provided I don't get absolutely slammed with work.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Heya, Adventurers!

v0.1.3 is in the final testing stages, and I plan to publish it for Crusader-level Patrons tomorrow! The public release will be scheduled for a week after.
I'll post the full changelog for the new version here tomorrow as well.

Additionally, an opening movie I've worked so hard on is now out as well and will be present in the new build! You can watch it on .

One more thing! For the duration of April, I will be running a fundraiser for the Ukrainian Red Cross
. 50% of all new Patreon pledges and upgrades will go towards them (or another charity if a better one presents itself at the end of the month). Now you can support the game development and help out my home country in one donation!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Monday

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Heya, Adventurers!

v0.1.3 is in the final testing stages, and I plan to publish it for Crusader-level Patrons tomorrow! The public release will be scheduled for a week after.

Additionally, an opening movie I've worked so hard on is now out as well and will be present in the new build! You can watch it on .

One more thing! For the duration of April, I will be running a fundraiser for the Ukrainian Red Cross
. 50% of all new Patreon pledges and upgrades will go towards them (or another charity if a better one presents itself at the end of the month). Now you can support the game development and help out my home country in one donation!

Yay for a new update as well as supporting the Ukraine :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL and zARRR

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Heya, Adventurers!

Can't wait for the next update, at the same time I'm very happy that you will help the Ukrainians in this time of crisis. My heart go for that country and the peoples on it, wish them well and that they need to stay strong and fight hard against the invaders

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
v0.1.3 is now live for Crusader-and-up level supporters!

If you are one, you can grab the download links from the latest Patreon post here -->

If you are not a Patron, consider pledging! Remember that 50% of all new pledges made this month will go towards charity in Ukraine.

Alternatively, you can wait for a week for the public release.

Full list of changes in v0.1.3 below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019

If you are one, you can grab the download links from the latest Patreon post here -->

If you are not a Patron, consider pledging! Remember that 50% of all new pledges made this month will go towards charity in Ukraine.

Full list of changes in v0.1.3 below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to next week :D and hope many pledge for Ukraine (y)

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021

Just looked at your patreon page, and wanted to let you know to be careful with your description there. Other creators have had issues with patreon forcing them to remove the adult material from their games or face a ban. Patreon isn't very friendly towards nsfw content, and likes to bully people that create it.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Just looked at your patreon page, and wanted to let you know to be careful with your description there. Other creators have had issues with patreon forcing them to remove the adult material from their games or face a ban. Patreon isn't very friendly towards nsfw content, and likes to bully people that create it.
My understanding is that it is specific content they have issue with. Incest, and Loli (the latter of which Megumin probably qualifies for). Incest is defined in the same way as many of the most strict laws in the US about it (where lack of blood relation isn't important - adopted family counts due to the potential to abuse a position of power). Not sure how they determine if Loli content is present.

Subscribestar is safer for adult content creators that want to make use of these kinks, it seems. This is just information I've gleaned from the couple of threads for games I've followed that lost their Patreon pages.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
My understanding is that it is specific content they have issue with. Incest, and Loli (the latter of which Megumin probably qualifies for). Incest is defined in the same way as many of the most strict laws in the US about it (where lack of blood relation isn't important - adopted family counts due to the potential to abuse a position of power). Not sure how they determine if Loli content is present.

Subscribestar is safer for adult content creators that want to make use of these kinks, it seems. This is just information I've gleaned from the couple of threads for games I've followed that lost their Patreon pages.
Not the case with another game I play. Dev was told to remove ALL nsfw content from his game, which he complied with, and then a short time later, his patreon was banned anyways. Needless to say, patreon did him dirty, and has lost a ton of credibility with most people that follow him.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Not the case with another game I play. Dev was told to remove ALL nsfw content from his game, which he complied with, and then a short time later, his patreon was banned anyways. Needless to say, patreon did him dirty, and has lost a ton of credibility with most people that follow him.
If that's LiL, that is because they considered the models to all fit in the loli category, I believe. It's one of the games I was considering. It got banned because they kept the NSFW version going elsewhere. It's a policy that's unfair, but it's the rules they're allowed to work under so not much anyone can do about it except stop using them.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes