nzn

Aug 9, 2019
If that's LiL, that is because they considered the models to all fit in the loli category, I believe. It's one of the games I was considering. It got banned because they kept the NSFW version going elsewhere. It's a policy that's unfair, but it's the rules they're allowed to work under so not much anyone can do about it except stop using them.
LiL?

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
If that's LiL, that is because they considered the models to all fit in the loli category, I believe. It's one of the games I was considering. It got banned because they kept the NSFW version going elsewhere. It's a policy that's unfair, but it's the rules they're allowed to work under so not much anyone can do about it except stop using them.
Even still, they shouldn't be allowed to punish you on their site because of content you have posted elsewhere. Imagine being banned from facebook because you make youtube videos that facebook finds offensive. Oh wait, that happens too... These mega corporations are making me hate them more and more by the day. It's time to start hitting them where it hurts, right in their damned wallets...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I highly recommend playing it, if you haven't yet. It's one of my favorite H-games, and Selebus is a fantastic writer.
Patreon did him dirty, though.
In fact I could have sweared that the game took some inspiration in some of Lil’s style, but yeah, Patreon aka no fun police

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I highly recommend playing it, if you haven't yet. It's one of my favorite H-games, and Selebus is a fantastic writer.
Patreon did him dirty, though.
I'm very upfront about it :)
LiL was a major inspiration and a reason I went back to working on this game.
well something new o check out. cool. gonna be an interesting next week. i do remember seeing it somewhere and being on the fence about it

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
be warned though, LiL has some disturbing content. And I'm not talking like hardcore H-Scene kind of disturbing, the writing will actually make you think...
i mean the first choice is 6 identically listed options that either make something pointless or a dumb decision impacts the game without any clue wtf this choice is or is about. this is a massive turn-off. i'm not sure i'm gonna try the game at all now. i do like writing making me think part tho.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
i mean the first choice is 6 identically listed options that either make something pointless or a dumb decision impacts the game without any clue wtf this choice is or is about. this is a massive turn-off. i'm not sure i'm gonna try the game at all now. i do like writing making me think part tho.
the screenshot you shared has zero bearing on the game itself. it kind of like the beginning of portal 2 where it wants you to think you have a choice but you actually dont. its a one off gag that doesnt show up again throughout the rest of the game.

that being said, LiL has a wiki that I can almost promise you are going to require to progress at times, and the dev removes all direct answers to questions because he wants people to figure them out for themselves. Some points in the game are frustrating, and had me close to throwing in the towel after banging my head against the wall for a while. my best advice if you play it, pay attention! there are things that show up that you will need to write down unless you have a photographic memory, and there are audio lines that you are going to need to hear. the audio clues tend to be extremely close to where you need the info they give, but there are a few times where the game will literally tell you something is important, and you need to write it down somewhere. I tend to keep a notepad open on my second monitor to take notes, it saves a ton of headache.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!

The time has come, and v0.1.3 is now finally in Public Access! I hope you enjoy playing, as the list of changes in this build is quite extensive. Megumin & Chris in particular received some special attention.

As always, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Leave a comment, rate the game on , or join our to discuss the game with other fans or the dev!

Also, consider becoming a Patron! For the duration of April, I will be running a fundraiser for the Ukrainian Red Cross! 50% of all new pledges and upgrades will go towards them (or another charity, if a better one presents itself at the end of the month). Now you can support the game development and help out my home country in one donation!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - WorkUpload
Mac: MEGA - WorkUpload
Android: MEGA - WorkUpload

Full list of changes below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0077.png screenshot0113.png party.jpg balcony_2.jpg megu_bed_1.jpg bar2.jpg roof_1.jpg roof_2.jpg screenshot0105.png screenshot0111.png

May 17, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked already, but Trainers tend to take one of two routes. Either there are basically no other men other than the protagonist and its trainer-romance, or you're training the girls to be sluts and gangbangs and stuff are an option. Out of curiosity which do you plan on this trainer being?

Also to be an extra annoying twat, thoughts on Trap/femboy content or Futa/Trans content?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Apologies if this has been asked already, but Trainers tend to take one of two routes. Either there are basically no other men other than the protagonist and its trainer-romance, or you're training the girls to be sluts and gangbangs and stuff are an option. Out of curiosity which do you plan on this trainer being?

Also to be an extra annoying twat, thoughts on Trap/femboy content or Futa/Trans content?
For now everything points to a solo male romancing route, no traps or futas at the horizon.

this game looks so cute! is the combat like Octopath???
Kinda?
You can break enemies by exploiting their weaknesses, and has some actions other than attack and defend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
this game looks so cute! is the combat like Octopath???
Aerisetta! (っ^▿^)
Yes it is! I'm a big octopath fan so I... appropriated the combat system.

Either there are basically no other men other than the protagonist and its trainer-romance, or you're training the girls to be sluts and gangbangs and stuff are an option
Definitely column A, albeit there are going to be other male characters in the game.

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
Is the cheat menu bugged? trying to give gold and it just says Command not found. Is gold N not the right code anymore?

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes