• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ok I get she is a masochist but please guys if we are continuing like this we aren’t going to have fun with a corpse
Bruh Darkness survived a shot from Explosion, barbed wire is nothing. :sneaky::coffee:
But it could potentially damage the skin though... that is a big nono, nothing must happen to that awesome skin. :giggle::coffee:
But then again, we could just use heal spell afterwards..
Magic is so convenient. :devilish::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bruh Darkness survived a shot from Explosion, barbed wire is nothing. :sneaky::coffee:
But it could potentially damage the skin though... that is a big nono, nothing must happen to that awesome skin. :giggle::coffee:
Necromancy goes brrrr

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 6, 2022
v0.1.5 is Available for Patrons!

Gather around, adventurers, for v0.1.5 is finally here and available for Crusader+ level Patrons! The download links are available in this post ->

Public Release Date: November 22nd

Bet you didn't expect this post, huh? ;)

This is, by far, the largest update I've ever made. The changelog is over 110 lines long, my github is freaking out every time I try to compare changes... A lot of work and dedication went into v0.1.5, and I truly hope y'all will love it.

I plan to maintain this new level of quality going forward with the next updates, only now that I don't have to rewrite 60k-word-long story, they'll be releasing a lot more often and I can go back to roughly 1 update per month.

Full changelog below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And check out the new screenshots! I've worked hard on improving the game's visuals, and while there are still a couple events that I'd like to redraw backgrounds for... I'm satisfied with this for now.

Happy NNN everyone ;)

View attachment 2149218 View attachment 2149222 View attachment 2149219 View attachment 2149221 View attachment 2149220 View attachment 2149223 View attachment 2149224 View attachment 2149227 View attachment 2149228
View attachment 2149225 View attachment 2149226 View attachment 2149231 View attachment 2149232 View attachment 2149233 View attachment 2149234 View attachment 2149236 View attachment 2149237
View attachment 2149238 View attachment 2149239

Nooo, my self insert fantasy adventure I am betrayed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
mai waifusss111!! kazuma stole them from me through a universe reboot!

well, it probably is better this way. I am both annoyed and pleased at the same time

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Luckily for you, or i'd chain you to my bed and do stuff to you. :sneaky::coffee:
Indeed. Darkness is a tank both in and out of the bedroom. The rest of us are squishy and soft.

I would make her my punching bag and use her everyday. I would hit her until I became strong enough to leave her a nice blackeye.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yes, officer. This post here.
View attachment 2159667
I hope you got your wifebeater license ready or else you're going to jail.
I'll have to re-apply but it should be in the mail shortly :)

Just because a girl loves to get raped, does it make it right to rape her?
Ahh, fuck... I guess you are right.
For Darkness it's a must. A sex life with Darkness is either a ryona adventure or an NTR one - Which path it takes depends on whether you give her the beating and ravishing she needs.

Damn, after seeing all these posts I really need to hit Darkness... Truck Kun where are you?

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Incidentally, almost exactly three years ago (Nov 2019) was when I started working on a prototype for this game. I didn't really have a clear vision for it at the time and was more or less just messing with it to see where it would go, and it shows.

All that to say, I pulled the prototype off of github (dated Feb 2020) and got it running again to see what it looked like and compare it to what it looks like today. We had a field day poking fun at it in and I figured you guys would appreciate it too.

screenshot0173.jpg
Backgrounds used to give me so much trouble... and the MC was very clearly inspired by Four Elements Trainer.

screenshot0175.jpg
I was actually very proud of that Darkness sprite. It took me actual days to draw because I kept redrawing the head

screenshot0172.jpg
Comic Sans. Really, Pastry of the past?

screenshot0174.jpg
I guess I can sorta see the resemblance?

bg guild.jpg
As iWasteland said in discord... "Pour one out for the plant that never came to be"

screenshot0176.jpg
I've almost forgotten that the combat initially was meant to be very much Darkest Dungeon-like. The prototype battle system almost works, too, it's just missing the victory condition.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Incidentally, almost exactly two years ago was when I started working on a prototype for this game. I didn't really have a clear vision for it at the time and was more or less just messing with it to see where it would go, and it shows.

All that to say, I pulled the prototype off of github and got it running again to see what it looked like and compare it to what it looks like today. We had a field day poking fun at it in and I figured you guys would appreciate it too.

View attachment 2168576
Backgrounds used to give me so much trouble... and the MC was very clearly inspired by Four Elements Trainer.

View attachment 2168578
I was actually very proud of that Darkness sprite. It took me actual days to draw because I kept redrawing the head

View attachment 2168575

View attachment 2168581

View attachment 2168574
As iWasteland said in discord... "Pour one out for the plant that never came to be"

View attachment 2168579
I've almost forgotten that the combat initially was meant to be very much Darkest Dungeon-like. The prototype battle system almost works, too, it's just missing the victory condition.
impressive improvement...
although on the last pic I would prefer not having so much bloom and lens flare

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Incidentally, almost exactly two years ago was when I started working on a prototype for this game. I didn't really have a clear vision for it at the time and was more or less just messing with it to see where it would go, and it shows.

All that to say, I pulled the prototype off of github and got it running again to see what it looked like and compare it to what it looks like today. We had a field day poking fun at it in and I figured you guys would appreciate it too.

View attachment 2168576

View attachment 2168578

View attachment 2168575

View attachment 2168581

View attachment 2168574

View attachment 2168579
Your artwork has come a long way. Also, I just joined your Discord

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

View attachment 2168576

View attachment 2168578

View attachment 2168575

View attachment 2168581

View attachment 2168574

View attachment 2168579
Damn some Pastry lore, that is actually very interesting, to see how you evolved from 2D to 3D, and damn that’s quite the effort, and some drawings look honestly good.
Who knows maybe in the next dream sequence everyone is like 2D paper Mario style, that would cute honestl.
Keep it up Pastry, you are my fav parody developer!

(Wait, what the hell is that darkest dungeon?!)

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes