Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
I've almost forgotten that the combat initially was meant to be very much Darkest Dungeon-like.
C'mon man, dreadful accuracy and masochism? Darkness is clearly a Leper.
Also, aqua is definitely that one member that picks up all the negative traits because she just can't help herself and touch all the cursed shit.

I am genuinely quite partial to Darkness in the old style. Then again, I'm partial to Darkness in general anyway, so I dunno.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
although on the last pic I would prefer not having so much bloom and lens flare
You can turn it off in settings ;)

C'mon man, dreadful accuracy and masochism? Darkness is clearly a Leper.
You know it :D

aqua is definitely that one member that picks up all the negative traits because she just can't help herself and touch all the cursed shit.
That was the idea :D It would've been incredibly frustrating to play tho... just about as much as playing darkest dungeon in general

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Everyone gangsta until the 4 champion difficulty spiders instakill your healer with three crits.
you healer can't get one-turn'd if you don't bring a healer
kinda like this game. aqua can't be useless* if you bench her sorry ass for literally anyone else

*we at shitpost ltd. cannot be held responsible for the sudden disappearance of party funds and alcohol storage for lack of supervision over the useless "goddess"

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All this talk about Konosuba and Darkest dungeon, made me wonder if there were any fanart about it, and turns out there is:

View attachment 2169578
Pretty dope

Also
View attachment 2169584
I love crossover art and this is no exception. I would love to see some Luka (MGQ) and Succubus Covenant crossover art. Just imagine a young purple-haired optimist in the Succubus Covenant world.

you healer can't get one-turn'd if you don't bring a healer
kinda like this game. aqua can't be useless* if you bench her sorry ass for literally anyone else

*we at shitpost ltd. cannot be held responsible for the sudden disappearance of party funds and alcohol storage for lack of supervision over the useless "goddess"
Aqua is the poor IV Squirtle you leave in your PC in favor of a common Tentacool.

Reactions: zARRR

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
my brother in Eris, aqua can't even learn water gun. she's dunsparce at best.
View attachment 2171514
like, bruh, look at this dood
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a pretty good comparison but I would have compared her to a useless water legendary with poor stats. She would be "More powerful" but have a bad moveset, poorly distributed stats, low stat totals (For a legendary), and her inclusion takes a slot that could have been used for an actually GOOD legendary. Basically, think Heatran but water type.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
my brother in Eris, aqua can't even learn water gun. she's dunsparce at best.
View attachment 2171514
like, bruh, look at this dood
Dude, you're forgetting something. Aqua has the potential to be amazing, but until she finally achieves that state (unlikely as that is), she's completely useless. Following that logic, she's like a magikarp. Capable of being extremely overpowered, but so utterly useless until massive amounts of time is invested, which nobody is actually willing to do. At least dunsparce can actually do something other than an ineffective splash.

• Haha

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
I would have compared her to a useless water legendary with poor stats.
Following that logic, she's like a magikarp
see, most people are like "duh water goddess = water pokemon", but I legitimately don't think the whole water thing is core to her character. Like, of her domains, water kinda takes a back seat to the whole "department of reviving you dumbasses" thing she has going on. When I think aqua, I think "free phoenix down" before I think "flooding hazard", y'know?

that and magikarp is an amazing flamethrower user, just look at this burn:
magirekt.jpg
can aqua burn anything? I think the fuck not.

How fucking dare you. Dunsparce is an adorable little drill snake who doesn't deserve this, take it back.
okay, name me one pokemon that's:
-a dex filler
-cannot evolve (capped stats like aqua)
-not psychic type (since they are smart)
-name and/or appearance implies stupidity
-not dunsparce

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
see, most people are like "duh water goddess = water pokemon", but I legitimately don't think the whole water thing is core to her character. Like, of her domains, water kinda takes a back seat to the whole "department of reviving you dumbasses" thing she has going on. When I think aqua, I think "free phoenix down" before I think "flooding hazard", y'know?

that and magikarp is an amazing flamethrower user, just look at this burn:
View attachment 2175509
can aqua burn anything? I think the fuck not.
I didn't even mention the water aspect at all, other than referring to early gen magikarp being completely useless since splash did absolutely nothing. What I meant was that, like magikarp, she has the potential to be something amazing, if only she wasn't so damned useless that nobody even attempts to work on getting her to improve (again, see early gen magikarp). As she currently is, I doubt you could even give her away as a prostitute unless you put her in one of those wall dividers where all you can see is from her waist down.

• Haha

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!

Now that v0.1.5 is released (and going public in THREE DAYS!), I'm working on the next update, which I hope to deliver next month before Christmas. Below is a list of goals I've outlined for v0.1.6:

Technical:
  • Experience bar
  • Discord Rich Presence (for those of you with no shame or IRL friends)
  • Transition to RenPy 8
  • Fixing VP9 codec issues
  • Equalize sfx levels
  • Skin system
  • Bug fixes and other features
Story:
  • +1 Aqua event
  • +1 Aqua bonus scene
  • +1 Darkness event
  • +2 Main Events
  • +2 new Quests
  • +1 Eris event
  • +1 Gabriel event
  • +1 Momo event and H-scene
  • +1 Lolisa event and H-scene
  • +1 new Succubi dream
As always, you can keep an eye out on the progress made in our Discord, channel #roadmap (available for Patrons), as well as #previews (also available for Patrons)!

Additionally, since v0.1.6 is already a work-in-progress, I started a poll for the main girl of v0.1.7! If you're a Patron, you can vote here: or subscribestar:

So far, Yunyun is leading... by a lot. Looks like she has more friends than she thought.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey, Adventurers!

Now that v0.1.5 is released (and going public in THREE DAYS!), I'm working on the next update, which I hope to deliver next month before Christmas. Below is a list of goals I've outlined for v0.1.6:

Technical:
  • Experience bar
  • Transition to RenPy 8
  • Equalize sfx levels
  • Skin system
Story:
  • +1 Aqua event
  • +1 Aqua bonus scene
  • +1 Darkness event
  • +2 Main Events
  • +2 new Quests
  • +1 Eris event
  • +1 Gabriel event
  • +1 new Succubi dream
As always, you can keep an eye out on the progress made in our Discord, channel #roadmap (available for Patrons), as well as #previews (also available for Patrons)!

Additionally, since v0.1.6 is already a work-in-progress, I started a poll for the main girl of v0.1.7! If you're a Patron, you can vote here: or subscribestar:

So far, Yunyun is leading... by a lot. Looks like she has more friends than she thought.
Yeeee Yunyun is best side girl, she totally needs it, since canon Yunyun is depressing.

Anyways dunno if to join discord or not, not really a fan of that place

But damn you returned with the fast development technique of yours, last update was months ago, seeing that the rework made you burst with inspiration again, intrigues me.

I still ponder if I should become a patron , I’ll wait for the rework and then decide

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
But damn you returned with the fast development technique of yours, last update was months ago, seeing that the rework made you burst with inspiration again, intrigues me.
Not gonna lie, rewriting and redrawing so much was seriously draining. I plan on focusing more on quality (instead of quantity) so I never have to do that again.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey, Adventurers!

Technical:
  • Experience bar
  • Transition to RenPy 8
  • Equalize sfx levels
  • Skin system
Story:
  • +1 Aqua event
  • +1 Aqua bonus scene
  • +1 Darkness event
  • +2 Main Events
  • +2 new Quests
  • +1 Eris event
  • +1 Gabriel event
  • +1 new Succubi dream

I am very curious what you mean by "Discord rich presence"?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why is your itch page not linked there? :unsure:

By the way, good game, thanks (y)
nobody told the mods. when you find a relevant page like discord or itch.io or wiki or something that is not listed. report the first post and inform the mods about the missing link. they will edit the first post to add it

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes