Jun 16, 2023
Anyone know what version renpy is this game? Or how to run it on Joiplay. Tried playing using latest Joiplay on android and it didn't work (why joiplay u might ask? I don't like apks since they store saves in root and make it hard to backup em..unless this android apk offers alternative save?)

Edit: tried old sdks like 8.0.3 to no avail, welp apk it is then :(

Last edited:

Jackthebird421

Apr 6, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/adventuring/adventuring.rpy", line 702, in script
    $ adventure.update_screen()
  File "game/scripts/adventuring/adventuring.rpy", line 702, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/adventuring/adventuring.rpy", line 74, in update_screen
    self.party.render()
  File "game/scripts/adventuring/party.rpy", line 48, in render
    self.render_unit(unit)
  File "game/scripts/adventuring/party.rpy", line 103, in render_unit
    anim = Animation(unit.skin, unit.state, self.IDLE_ANIM_DELAY, loop=True, reverse=unit.loop_animation_in_reverse, mirror=unit.mirror)
  File "game/scripts/adventuring/displayables.rpy", line 111, in __init__
    animation_data = animation.ANIMATION_STORE.get(unit_name+"/"+state)
  File "game/scripts/adventuring/displayables.rpy", line 74, in get
    return self.animations[key]
KeyError: 'yunyun/idle'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Jacks\Downloads\adventurer-trainer-win-linux\adventurer_trainer.0.1.8b-0.1.8b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Jacks\Downloads\adventurer-trainer-win-linux\adventurer_trainer.0.1.8b-0.1.8b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    self.party.render()
    self.render_unit(unit)
    anim = Animation(unit.skin, unit.state, self.IDLE_ANIM_DELAY, loop=True, reverse=unit.loop_animation_in_reverse, mirror=unit.mirror)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503-Pastry0.3
Adventurer Trainer 0.1.8b 0.1.8b
Thu Dec  7 16:09:48 2023

Jackthebird421

Apr 6, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    self.party.render()
    self.render_unit(unit)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Jacks\Downloads\adventurer-trainer-win-linux\adventurer_trainer.0.1.8b-0.1.8b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Jacks\Downloads\adventurer-trainer-win-linux\adventurer_trainer.0.1.8b-0.1.8b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    self.party.render()
    self.render_unit(unit)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503-Pastry0.3
Adventurer Trainer 0.1.8b 0.1.8b
Thu Dec  7 16:09:48 2023
having an issues if anyone knows how to help with this it would be greatly helpful, thank you.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Pastry pamper us with our monthly dose of superbosses.
I am gonna replay the game from scratch next update to challenge myself again
No Damn way if you want super bosses let him make some unique dungeons because many of us are casual players and can't fucking survive as it is, especially when 2 hit killed! When Kazuma is killed it's damn well game over!

Also remember the damn fucking party members.. die have to go to try quest again and have to fucking pick new characters. I hate that I want one set party all the time and not bother with anyone unless I absolutely need them.

1. Darkness is just about useless this is no damn darkness.. Darkness does not need taunt she is suppose to be standing out in front of the party getting her rocks off being molested with her super damage taking ability she has! Because you end up rotating every turn, the very short buff, than taunt, than buff again because nothing lasts any amount of time she is a lousy tank.
2. Megumin cute but useless need damage for all battles
3. Aqua can only bless party once as the rest of the time she is stuck healing with lousy heals can't even get one personal healed up and have to heal another so the party dies. Bless party should last entire battle so can bless than just worry about her lousy healing. Her heals are so lousy when she is suppose to be arch priest that can raise the damn dead. Turn undead is useless turn undead in AD&D worked on ALL undead not just a single one and lasted several turns and again fails more times than it works she is a weak ass healer.
4. YunYun only party member that holds her own too bad no AOE attacks
5. Kazuma damage dealer but very poor damage I seen mages and healers do more damage than him with there staff
6. Eris for traps and stuff

So the only party I ever use is Kazuma, Yunyun, Eris, and Aqua. So this gives 2 damage dealers who Yunyun out does damage from Kazuma who sucks at damage. Have to have Eris for the quest for wall so can't use Darkness as heal is so damn necessary in this game since they all fucking 2-4 shot anyone on the team! Enemy are over powered and almost always 4 in a party and they all do damage while we only have two damaage dealers with one being mediocre as his damage sucks only Yunyun damage is good but than her magic runs out fast.

Feels like one of them sick sadestic grind fest games as you have to grind damn lower quests over and over and over to get up levels to beat anyone higher, but than you got the lousy problem of one quest a day on top of that and the days is counting down to jail time. Really awful balanced game and play characters.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No Damn way if you want super bosses let him make some unique dungeons because many of us are casual players and can't fucking survive as it is, especially when 2 hit killed! When Kazuma is killed it's damn well game over!
Are we still going with this after almost a month?
You need to let it go…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine not taking the time to train Darkness up until she's able to hit things at which point the enemy will just fucking fold as the balance of the game is broken
get gud scrub

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
best part, retard obviously doesn't know he can upgrade the skills using power stones. and that's despite me pointing it out to him last time he commented here. nor use the combo counter to increase his damage, healing, or lasting buffs.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Imagine not taking the time to train Darkness up until she's able to hit things at which point the enemy will just fucking fold as the balance of the game is broken
get gud scrub
Darkness is capped I have spent ever damn night training her in the beginning of the game and got her from default -20 to a positive number and she still can't hit a fucking broad side of a barn.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Darkness is capped I have spent ever damn night training her in the beginning of the game and got her from default -20 to a positive number and she still can't hit a fucking broad side of a barn.
eris statue buffs + aqua blessing skill + darkness accuracy training = 100% hit chances for me if i get the right eris blessings via RNG. get good noob.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I don't have her hitting reliably, but I do have her hitting, and between her actually starting to do work and Kazuma, and with EXPLOSION as a back-up, most enemies are fairly easy to deal with.

100% completely unironically my dude you have a skill issue.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes